47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I have talked to Mr. X and he was the connection to Burnworth.
Since Mr. X is several yrs younger than Burnworth - we may never have been aware of Burnworth had it not been for Mr. X.

I just made a very very long post and it went POOF!. I revealed things I have never revealed before and someone didn't want that post made.

In summary I told about the pieces of the puzzle and about another woman being introduced to Duane's sister in 1996 as Jo, but it wasn't me. I told what the FBI said to me about souveniers and about privacy issues and about the attorney in Maine whose client thinks her husband was Cooper. She lives is MS or LA. How I felt about how all of this has affected my life and how I felt about the FBI and the secrets. I talked about what I have to loose by telling everything - and the 14 yrs of my life the FBI wasted by not interviewing 8 witnesses and another I just found out who has died.

In other words I just wrote a summary of what I spent over an hour composing that went POOF!
So maybe another day...this way I won't forget what it was - maybe there will be another day to complete this mission I assigned myself. Another day when my mind is clear and the words flow.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

May I suggest that if you spend an hour composing something, you do so in Word and save it regularly. Then it won't go POOF.
Can you not see how crackpot your idea is that things go "poof" because "someone" "didn't want that post made"?!

And finally: the FBI did not waste any of your life. You chose to go down this road. It's never a good thing to blame others for choices you have made.
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Geoger. I don't know any thing about this guy. I'm sure if they had anything valid to bring forward I would have heard about it. Once again sounds like some one trying to make money by compilling information for another fiction book on Cooper just like the most recent published. If there is any truth to it Im sure I'll be contacted sooner or later. Otherwise most people know I can disprove there claims and won't try to contact me. Funny though when I find out about them I disprove there claims and go public with it anyway.I'll bring it to Ralph and Larrys attention anyway. I'll also contact Geof Gray and let him research it. He has a deadline this week so he probably won't get to it untill next week. If he thinks it is worth while. Jerry

Geoger. I don't know any thing about this guy. I'm sure if they had anything valid to bring forward I would have heard about it. Once again sounds like some one trying to make money by compilling information for another fiction book on Cooper just like the most recent published. If there is any truth to it Im sure I'll be contacted sooner or later. Otherwise most people know I can disprove there claims and won't try to contact me. Funny though when I find out about them I disprove there claims and go public with it anyway.I'll bring it to Ralph and Larrys attention anyway. I'll also contact Geof Gray and let him research it. He has a deadline this week so he probably won't get to it untill next week. If he thinks it is worth while. Jerry

There is a RULE at work here:

Aliens NEVER contact legitimate sources, in the
open light of day. But only gossip columnists
in the full dark of secrecy.

What does this mean?

The world is a black hole.

It is no longer the K-T (Cretaceous-Tertiary) boundary. Now, it’s the K-Pg (Cretaceous-Paleogene) boundary. The historic “Tertiary” comprises the Paleogene and Neogene, and has no official rank per the International Commission on Stratigraphy. I’m just saying. :)
Here’s a photo of Sluggo up close and personal with the K-Pg boundary in SE Wyoming. {ATTACHED}

As you said: "It doesn't look like much, but for a boy who grew up in Jaw-Ja, this is the Holy Grail.

Cheers,

Sluggo

Web Page
Blog
NORJAK Forum

Bruce. Have these people call me . If you believe thier story is solid, then they should talk to me. If it is not solid, They will find a reason not to talk to me and so will you.You Have my number . What I don't understand is that no one has heard of this untill Now. So what is the real deal. Fabrication Or do you realy Know. Jerry

The following paragraph has an error in it - the yr should be 1976 not 1996

"In summary I told about the pieces of the puzzle and about another woman being introduced to Duane's sister in 1996 as Jo, but it wasn't me".

I have already spoke to Ralph and as for you proving or disproving anything: I was able to disprove you in BLACK and WHITE documents regarding the movie crew and many of the other things you claimed about me. Larry CArr doesn't care about solving this case and the FBI is doing NO investigation.

It is no longer the K-T (Cretaceous-Tertiary) boundary. Now, it’s the K-Pg (Cretaceous-Paleogene) boundary. The historic “Tertiary” comprises the Paleogene and Neogene, and has no official rank per the International Commission on Stratigraphy. I’m just saying. :)
Here’s a photo of Sluggo up close and personal with the K-Pg boundary in SE Wyoming. {ATTACHED}

As you said: "It doesn't look like much, but for a boy who grew up in Jaw-Ja, this is the Holy Grail.

Cheers,

Sluggo

nice photo -

Bruce. Have these people call me . If you believe thier story is solid, then they should talk to me. If it is not solid, They will find a reason not to talk to me and so will you.You Have my number . What I don't understand is that no one has heard of this untill Now. So what is the real deal. Fabrication Or do you realy Know. Jerry

All I know is what I've posted. Here is the current situation: The archivist from the San Mateo Mercury News emailed me today to say that she could not find any story that referenced Don Burnworth.

In addition, the San Mateo Sheriff's Dept confirmed to me Tuesday that any FBI arrest or detention arising at the San Francisco Int'l Airport would involve the San Mateo jail, which they operate. The acting PIO at the SMSD said she would attempt to confirm whether Burnworth was held at her jail, but I haven't heard back.

I've asked retired FBI agent George Grotz for information on Burnworth, too. Grotz is the guy who was a rookie G-Man in the Seattle office on Nov. 24, 1971 and later spent the majority of his career in the SF office. I haven't heard back, which makes about the second or third time George has declined to respond to me after an initially very robust and light-hearted discussion of the old days and Petey Peterson.

Don himself has still not sent pictures of himself, but he has arranged for me to chat with his youngest daughter. She and I have exchanged a couple phone messages and I expect to talk with her directly in the near future.

I spoke with Galen today at length about the veracity of Mr. X and Don, since this all came to me via Galen initially. Galen thinks both these guys are looking for a glory ride on the DB Cooepr Express, but I find it hard to see how Mr. X and Don concocted a tale that is aligned in some important ways but is so wildly at odds is so many others.

That's what I've got.

Bruce,

Be careful not to confuse the city of San Mateo with the County of San Mateo.

The San Mateo County Jail is in Redwood City not in the city of San Mateo.

The Mercury News is a San Jose paper.

SFO may have holding cells for temp custody pending transport of detainees to real jails.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Bruce,

Be careful not to confuse the city of San Mateo with the County of San Mateo.

The San Mateo County Jail is in Redwood City not in the city of San Mateo.

The Mercury News is a San Jose paper.

SFO may have holding cells for temp custody pending transport of detainees to real jails.

Don would know where he was incarcerated, unless of course they had him bound
and gagged inside a full body paper sack, feeding
him through the bung hole in the sack, then taken out and released on some deserted beach in the
Fiji Islands?

But I doubt it happened that way.

Galen thinks both these guys are looking for a glory ride on the DB Cooepr Express . . .

Yeah, and nobody else here is doing that. ;)

See photo of the Cooper Glory Express below:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895_2.jpg

Alllllll Abooooard!

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Another needle in the haystack and since I only have a last name that seems to be a very popular name in the Chicago and Kansas area - nothing seems to fall in place.

I did run across the below article and just found it interesting because it does deal with things "of the time" that Duane talked about.

Forgot where I found it - so I hope I am not violating any copyriight laws:

This is the article:

Bellett, Gerald. Age of Secrets:

The Conspiracy that Toppled Richard Nixon and the Hidden Death of Howard Hughes. Ogdensburg NY: Voyageur North America, 1995. 320 pages.

Gerald Bellett is a reporter for the Vancouver Sun in British Columbia. When John Meier, a former aide to Howard Hughes, moved there from the U.S. in the early 1970s, Bellett began writing about Meier's struggle with the White House, the CIA, and the Howard Hughes organization. This is an authorized biography, and while it helps fill in some historical gaps about Watergate and the Hughes-CIA connection, it is still history as told by yet another insider-victim, with possible axes to grind.

It's a bit suspicious. Even though he was wheeling and dealing with the spookiest and most duplicitous people on the planet, it seems that for Meier, these were the good old days. There is not a single mea culpa in this entire book.

But another grinding fact is that Meier was a victim of CIA and Canadian collusion to put him behind bars. This included charges of tax evasion, obstruction of justice, and ultimately a charge of murder. He spent five years in prison before prosecutors emptied out their bag of tricks. Meier argues that Watergate was a classic set-up, and it appears that the CIA thought he had a stash of Hughes documents that might prove his point. According to Meier, when he refused to cut a deal with the CIA to produce the documents and keep his mouth shut, his legal problems began.

Our small library seems to have problems getting books in for me on loan - so hopefully some of you intelligent individuals can explain to me what this is all about. Who was this Meier and what was he? How old was he - etc. The Meier I am trying to locate - I had no idea had any connections - because it was the married name (I assumed) of the individual I was trying to find background on in relation to a Yacht...Duane and I were guest on. The woman knew Duane very well and they talked about other individuals by name (but I only remember one). Duane also commented about the name she gave her yacht, but I didn't have any reason to retain this information. The man with her I assumed to be her husband was much younger than herself and the address she gave was for Mr. & Mrs. in Chicago.

So much I threw away after Duane died - didn't have a clue all this "stuff" might be important someday - at least not until 1 yr and 2 months after he died.

The Meire the article speaks of - I need his age/death and names of family members and where he live in the 70's - actually any information I can find that might name a wife, daughter or family member. Pictures would be GREAT - because I remember what this woman looked like in the 80's. All of this search may mean absolutely nothing and I did not think it important until our recent posts regarding Burnworth and Kansas/Chicago activities.

In the reciting of Burnworth's story (as scramble as it was) - there were somethings that I needed to explore. I have already worked on part of it - and over stepped a personal boundary line I drew for myself harming others as I did so...therefore I have to go in another direction.

Again I know there are those of you who think I speak in riddles and please understand that is usually to protect and not harm others. Only recently have some of you learn the depth of my investigation and about somethings I pushed aside after other individuals indicated the information of no significance in proving if Duane was Cooper or Not. I now realize I should NOT have backed away from these things and have pushed forward yrs ago.

I am a pain in the ass to most of you, but know this - if I did not believe in this mission thrust upon me - I would never have spent 14 yrs plus of my life looking for the answers. I have tried to uncover the life and past of man who spoke little of his past during a 17 yr marriage and kept lots of secrets.
I have followed a lot of trails to uncover his past - some just disappear and others lead me to other things. Some I kept quiet about - or just mentioned them in passing...the SLC/Alaska pilot was only one those things...I waited patiently - now that I believe he is found (I am not liking the sordid story that is unfolding). Stories I heard before - therefore Burnworth was in someway connected.

Jo,

Well, we've had RFK, JFK and MLK brought into the "Duane was Cooper" deal so I guess sooner or later Howard hughes had to be brought in as well.

I used to work for Hughes (the company not the man) and got a really close look at the business history of Mr Mystery himself. There were tons of things archived that gave a pretty good look at what he did and didnt do with respect to the US Govt. and it's various three letter agencies.

HH didn't have control of the US Govt or the CIA or NSA etcl... in fact quite the opposite was true. To resolve a huge hassle with the govt., HH ended up donating the entire Hughes Aircraft Company to the non profit Howard Hughes Medical Foundation which even today sponsors a HUGE amount of medical research. He had other companies like Summa, but the big one was given away lock stock and barrel. The Medical Institute evenually sold it to GM and reaped a huge payment which funds it today.

The stories about Hughes being behind Watergate are pure fantasy. Towards the end of his life HH was consumed with fear about being poisoned by underground nuke testing in Nevada and really did offer the US Govt HUGE amounts of money if they would cease. They completely ignored his pleas and offers.

Hughes Aircraft did build a lot of exotic spook stuff including very advanced surveillance satellites and sensors. One of the very first practical lasers invented in Hughes's labs by Ted Maiman. There are lots of other classified devices made for the spooks that would truly amaze you even today. Some of the things Hughe's companies made were "one off" devices used for just one highly specialized mission. Glomar Explorer is a good example. There were others.

The CIA did a lot business with Hughes due to his company's "miles ahead" tech capability, but they didn't do his bidding at all. They viewed him as an eccentric at first and a wacked out nut case near the end. Once he donated the company he was no longer in control and faded into his weird reclusive existence.

One of the first things that happened after HH died is that they took the Hercules Flying Boat (he hated the name Spruce Goose) off life support. It had been maintained in near ready to fly condition for decades at a huge cost. While 747s were plying the skies, the company was lavishing care on a laminated veneer wood plane that couldnt even land on a runway and was powered by eight ancient 28 cylinder radial piston engines.

Enough about HH. back to DBC.

Burnworth must have had an air tight alibi if he was suspected of being Cooper and was released without charges being filed. The fact that he may have been a suspect is interesting, but the chances that he was Cooper are almost zero in my opinion.

If he really was arrested as a Cooper suspect he can get his FBI reports through FOIA and prove it.

Let Snowman back Quade, life sentences are barbaric. Do I have to get Amnesty International involved?

I have not said Howard Hughes was involved nor that Burnworth was Cooper. Far from it - his name just happened to be connected to the article. I am only interested in this man Meier - and Meier's connections to the CIA and other things. The article simply stated Meier was a FORMER AID to Hughes...and that is insignificant.

The only part of the story I have ever told that mentions Howard Hughes was the man who used to be a chauffer for him or his company. I met this guy in 1979 or 1980. He had lost his right leg to cancer (so he said).
This man was an old friend of Duane's from way back (I don't have a clue what his connection to Duane was). It was not disucssed and if it was, I don't remember it. The man was living in South Colorado at that time. Outside of that Hughes is insignificant.

A woman who gave the last name of Meier in the 80's in Miami is all I am interested in right now...but, I think I know who she was and will need to verify it.

From a fellow airplane fan. Is this the Ntl Geo production or something different?

F.Y.I.

21.00 BST, 15th May 2010, CRIME & INVESTIGATION CHANEL,  Virgin TV chanel 237.
Showed Part 1 of 2 of the D.B. Cooper Story. Part 2 next Saturday at the same time. 

F.Y.I.

Showed Part 1 of 2 of the D.B. Cooper Story. Part 2 next Saturday at the same time. 

Did anyone see that program?
I only get antenae free programs. If someone was able to tape it - I will pay for a copy plus the shipping. Or is it just more of the same old same old.

It is a 2 part - I am unaware of any of the old segements or documentaries consisting of 2 parts?

F.Y.I.

Did anyone see that program?
I only get antenae free programs. If someone was able to tape it - I will pay for a copy plus the shipping. Or is it just more of the same old same old.

It is a 2 part - I am unaware of any of the old segements or documentaries consisting of 2 parts?

Thanks for ceritfying that X is a clueless as you are.