47 47
quade

DB Cooper

as far as I know the device was not remote controlled, he had a break in the circuitry, If he was to put the wires together this would complete the circuit and Boom, I don't think he had anything that could be disrupted "electronic wise" if it was remote controlled, I would say yes to your answer.

IMO I think if they called his bluff he would have been in trouble, I don't think it was real IMO. B|

here is a picture of a fake flare bomb, if I put this in a briefcase, what would you think?

where did you hear of his concerns about this?

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

MeyerLouie:
That post of mine you quoted is called 'research'. You jumped on the Sailshaw wagon without even checking out Peterson in detail first? Did you know there was a recent post by Peterson, with an updated picture from last year? He doesn't look like a sick and dying old man to me.

Did you know that he makes a joke on Twitter about being a Cooper suspect? I'll bet you didn't know that either.

Just because I posted up some research on Peterson doesn't mean Kenny Christiansen was the hijacker. You are comparing apples to oranges. One is not related to the other. The only way either of those people can be Cooper is by evidence, not by elimination of the other.

I didn't 'decide' Kenny was the hijacker simply by reading Geoff Gray's stuff and then hopping on the same boat. In fact, I told Porteous that he didn't have enough, (he or Geoff Gray) to say that KC was the guy. And even after all the additional evidence I gathered on KC, I still can't confirm he was the hijacker. No way. There is evidence to a degree, but no smoking gun.

I've pretty much done all I can regarding evidence-gathering on Christiansen. It's out of my hands now. The report to the Seattle FBI runs 6,500 words and contains an additional 16 documents and photographs, all with extensive captions. I gave 'em what I had and I am realistic enough to know that probably nothing will come of it. But it gave me a great deal of relief to finally condense, correct, organize, and present what we had on KC...just in case they decide to do a cursory check on it.

Maybe to avoid confusion, the next time you only want a single person here to answer a question for you...you should say 'Answer Accepted ONLY from This Person' (insert name) :)
For the record, Geoff Gray (like me) only wonders whether KC was the hijacker. He covered quite a few of the suspects in his book, and yes...Kenny a bit more than the others I suppose. But he never states a guess or any conclusion on whether he was or not. The last thing I heard from him about it was a silent response at Third Place Books in Seattle.

He shrugged. He just doesn't know. Neither do I.

So what if Peterson makes a joke about being a DBC suspect? Who cares? It doesn't prove or disprove anything. I hope I have that much spunk if I'm so fortunate to live into my 80s. Good for him -- I hope he continues to look good, to look healthy and live to be at least 90.

I will give you this -- your post re: your Peterson research was quite good -- lots of good information. (I'm pinching myself, I actually gave you a compliment).

I said I found Mr. Sailshaw's information compelling ... that doesn't mean I jumped on the bandwagon.

You said, "Geoff Gray (like me) only wonders whether KC was the hijacker." Blevins, I'd say you've done more than just wonder these past several years. True, Gray didn't come out and say straight out he thought KC was his guy, but from my reading of his book, I'd say he came real close to it. True, he presented all of the usual suspects in a very objective and fair manner, but you couldn't help but notice that KC was his guy.

It's called critical thinking, critical analysis. When you read something, you are constantly assessing the author's intentions and the implications -- I think some folks call that "reading between the lines." That's a fair thing to do -- no matter what you read.

MeyerLouie

Blevins, You description of gas mask training in the 1970s is also the way it was done in the early 1950s and probably in WW2 as well.

Jo is describing what would have been known in WW2 as "Chemical and Biological Warfare Training" (Radiological Warfare was added to this after Hiroshima).

But Duane Weber did not have any skills or training (did he even finish high school?) that would have been useful in CBR warfare.

Jo's claim that Duane was working in CBR with less than two months in the Army and without even going through basic training just simply doesn't wash. Do people do brain surgery before they start medical school?

Robert99

The division Duane was in is clearly spelled out on the letter and the address. He was doing field training and it required a lot of timing and asked his mother to send him his watch.

He states that the chemical end of this is not so bad, but it was not what he wanted.

Do you think Duane made that up in 1943 and that he managed to get the letter post marked from the base. Gimme a Break!

I don't care WHO you are or HOW smart you think you are or what your credential state! Duane was in Chemical Warfare Training at Camp Siebert.

There is NO biological on the address and the identifications on the letter. Perhaps the Biological was NOT add to the training until after 1943. YOU think?

I never stated that Duane worked for this CBR. I don't know who he worked for or if it was part of the "out sourcing" with McNeil in 1945. His uncle - CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF, was CWF in WW1 and then recalled for a BRIEF time during the Balloon Bomb - this brief recall was done with Public Service. YOU just do not GET IT.

I don't give a HOOT how old you are or how much experience you CLAIM to have - you had nothing to do with Camp Siebert CWFT and you had nothing to do with the Effort in WA during the Balloon Bomb time. The regiment number is in the letter and in the address.

I did NOT even plan to post until your uniformed (but supposedly in the know) post made a mockery out of the TRUTHS. Are you a MILITARY HISTORIAN? If not then show RECORDS from history that support your purported knowledge of the Camp Siebert training in CWF in 1943.

I do not know what your resources are - but you need to talk to the McNeil Historian about the programs they created for 1st time offender who did NOT belong in Camp Siebert.

I have listed these previously.
I have also stated the FAMILY members and friends of the family took efforts to make sure Duane did NOT enter the general population of the prison where he would have been raped and placed with harden criminals. His being sent to McNeil destroyed his life or what it could have been with the intervention programs available to day.

Duane Weber was ALWAYS there to help others when they fell. He never turned anyone down - he was a good friend to those he knew and to those he did not know, but saw struggling or moving in the wrong direction. In fact I thought he was too SOFT on others.

Duane was being trained in the field - and his letter indicates timing and in the field.

Duane may not formally have finished high school but let me assure you he took every course there was to take in prison made available to him - I have some of the certificates. Therefore in prison - he had more than a high school education.

His penmanship, history knowledge, math skills and his ability to improvise - might have caused you with your degrees to lower your head in shame. Formal education is NOT all there is to life. Obviously you never learned the lessons life has to offer.

1.NEVER try to discredit a woman or make a mockery of her when you already know she holds the papers on the criterior you are speaking of.

If you had been reading my posts you would know that the CAMP SIEBERT part of this story has been documented and researched. I do NOT live to far from there and historians from the area and some out of Ft. Benning did a LOT of research for me.

Duane was handy and he was in WA. If his Uncle wanted him you can bet he got him on one of the field crews. They pulled this together VERY fast - and if the individual was available and had even the basic training they were put on crews. WHO said they were employed by CBR. Did CBR actually exist in 1945 and did they have enough field personnel available in the states with small planes to do what they needed to do over a multi state area. NO THEY DID NOT. They used private planes because military planes would have cause the public to become alarmed.

What is in BLUE is DOCUMENTED.
Take yout supposed knowledge of this and shove it where it will do the most good! On second thought both ends!

I hope you have to eat crap for a month - I despise a know-it-alls like you and I love it when they stumble and fall off the all imposing knowledge cliff after critizing and belittling those who are not supposed to have such knowledge.

This is about as nice as I can be about your all important attitude toward anything I say...been waiting for this day for a LONG LONG time.....if I get banned for it at least others will see you for some of the MIS-INFORMATION you put out there as being fact.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo, you do realize bootcamp is about 13 weeks in which you have no
control of what is going on. you are trying so hard to prove Duane
was timing things I guess for the jump?

how many weeks in a month? how long was Duane in the army?

The first balloons were launched on November 3, 1944 and began landing in the United States on November 5th

Duane was in the army in 1943, before the balloons.

interesting read here: http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1817&dat=19930117&id=LDMdAAAAIBAJ&sjid=caUEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6953,4112369

"I have also stated the FAMILY members and friends of the family took efforts to make sure Duane did NOT enter the general population of the prison where he would have been raped and placed with harden criminals"

No Family member or any outside influence can be made on a prisoner, who told you this?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Below your response to Georger:

I asked you to give me a good reason or two why or why not I should do this. Whether you thought it was a smart idea or not. No answer. Silence in the room. Why is that?

Yet...on everything else I say...you are RIGHT THERE. Oh, yes. The truth is I am undecided on whether or not releasing the report is a good idea, or whether I should let the FBI alone have it for a while first. I'm still not sure on the right course.

My word doesn't mean anything, but I suggest you WAIT for the FBI - give it at least 90 days. If you will read my post to Robt99, you might understand WHY!

Something I have been thinking about:

Q: Why was the hijacker concerned about radio currents accidently detonating his explosive device?

Q: Is this a true concern with the in-flight technology of 1971?

Q: Does this infer that the explosive device was real?

Q: If so, does that also infer that the hijacker was trained in both the construction and use of explosives?

Q: Is his concern based on experience? Professional expertise? Knowledge/research?

Q: Was it simply a ruse to lead the crew to believe that he in fact had a real bomb when if was only a prop?

Q: Shouldn't this have been something he planned for if it was a real concern?

Q: What does an accidental detonation because of radio wave interference tell us about the kind of explosive device he may have been carrying?

18E - where do all of the above questions come from?

Since you are new - inform the thread of you source and why you are asking such questions.

Jo, you do realize bootcamp is about 13 weeks in which you have no
control of what is going on. you are trying so hard to prove Duane
was timing things I guess for the jump?

how many weeks in a month? how long was Duane in the army?

The first balloons were launched on November 3, 1944 and began landing in the United States on November 5th

Duane was in the army in 1943, before the balloons.

Boot Camp:
You do realize Duane had served in the Navy and put out on a bad conduct charge - for striking an office in the time of war. The incident happened OFF base, but since it was WAR TIME - it made no difference. I have no verification of the cause, but I have the correspondence between Duane's mother and the Navy personnel. I also have detailed Navy military records supporting this.

This should answer you first 3 questions adequately.

Duane was only 16 when he got into the Navy. The Navy was his choice because he wanted to be a pilot, but his being farsighted meant his dream would never come true....so he had to settle for being a machinist. His sister told me this story and I assume it to be true. She was not one to lie or exaggerate.

I forget what the military records said about his age and I am not well enough to dig though the documents. The originals are in a large safe provided for me by another source and I have copies for my use, but the files are massive and I do not have the physical ability to dig thru them. I have quoted the Navy file in this thread a few yrs ago.

Duane had be expelled from the Army after they found he had been in the Navy and discharged on a Bad Conduct. How he got in the Army is still a mystery! But he was at Camp Siebert in 1943.

He was in CA in late 1944 (377 knows all of these details) and they were discussed in the thread. In CA 1944 he had been arrested and released , but he ran away - back East and was arrested there and then immediately sent back to CA. (I have all of the supporting documents on this including the letters to and from the authorities and to all of the communications between his mother and the authorities.

CA immediately sentenced him to McNeil in Jan of 1945 for violation of (don't remember the terminology). They even gave the date he was transported (immediately) to WA. He was released 6 months later, but remained in the WA/OR/ID area. Note during those 6 months he was NOT in the population of the McNeil prison....the details of that prison record were so old they had been destroyed and only a brief summary was left.

The family and the Uncle intervened and he was placed I suppose in a special program, but not within the confines of McNeil.

The historian at the prison had hoped there might still be something left - but nothing. This was a few yrs ago, but the FBI had access before they were destroyed...not that they bothered to do so. The official file was just a few lines and indicated he was 26 yrs old per the ID he had, but he was actually only 19.

I hope this helps answer the questions. Sorry I am unable to dig for the details so you will have to settle for my memory or search the thread - it was all posted and discussed. At that time I was posting from the files actual copies of government documents. I do not have the ability to copies the documents and post the documents - that is beyond my skills.

People use things like this against me - when I quote from memory without the files which is why some of the things seem to change so I hope I didn't get a date or a detail wrong - I am in my 70's.

what month or months was Duane at camp Siebert ?

Without pulling the file I can't answer that at this time - he was only at Camp Siebert about 2 months. I do have the file and if I feel like it this week-end I will pull it - I am not supposed to lift anything over 2 lbs - Those files are in 4 inch deep bound volumes.

I am getting ready to take my "Stupid Pill" so it won't be tonight....plus I am in lots of pain.

Do you have clue were E18 came from and where what has been put out there about Cooper that would cause him to even ASK those questions.

He is either a spook from another site with a lot of Knoss kind of stuff or he has knowledge the general public has never been informed of.

18E's questions threw me for a loop. Will stay on line long enough to read you opinion of 18E. Informed or NOT Informed?

His questions bordered on something I had heard but do not remember the souce. It was NOT from this thread and not something the FBI ever made public that I am aware of.

do you have the letter? this will show the postmark date.....why have you
never shown things like this?

18E, not sure about who he is, I just found his question a little strange I
am waiting on his response to my question.

18E wonders about two way radio effects on explosives.

Motorola warns users not to use two way radios, even low power FRS radios, in posted blasting areas. See excerpt below from www.motorola.com

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

do you have the letter? this will show the postmark date.....why have you
never shown things like this?

18E, not sure about who he is, I just found his question a little strange I
am waiting on his response to my question.

I had a copy of the letter in a more accessible file.

The date is April 15, 1943

He thanks his mother for the dollar she sent.

"I thought maybe if I came home I could get this straighten out and save you people a lot of money. But if you people have it all straightened out that is all that is necessary.

If you ever get sick I want you to notify the Red Cross as they can notify me. That is all I can get a leave for is sickness. That is the law in the Army, but don't worry about me on getting out of this one man outfit. I wonder what the HELL this meant?

When are you going to send me my watch as I sure do need it out in the field as I have a lot of time precision and I need something to tell what time it is.

Thank you for washing my clothes but I won't be able to wear them anyway when I get home. I am also glad you recieved papers. I tried to take out $10,000 in insurance, but they would only allow me $8,000 because of my $2,000 Navy insurance. I also had my bonds signed over to you. The chemical end of it is just as good as anything else. Maybe I will get a chance to see John soon. He might get sent to Camp Sibert Ala before he goes across.

All dressed up is right. This is a small picture of me - Now you know what your son in the Army is looking like.

Below - He goes on to make a statement I never could learn the meaning of - but think it was code for some trouble he got into in Akron, Ohio and he is talking about himself.

I am sure that boy will be all right if you people use your head at Akron and keep his location a secret because this boy is making good and wants to keep right on.

It is signed: Love Dusty

Duane L. Weber 35608905
the fbi had this serial number and claimed it belonged to Wavy Greene - and they had a copy of this letter. The 8 could have been read as a 5

Co D-2ed CWS Tng Regt
Camp Sibert, Ala

:(:|:)Mixed emotions:

Note in 2000 in March of that yr.
The FBI had closed the file on Duane and told me he had never been in the Army. They also stated he had never been in McNeil. I had the McNeil file and the military records - I caught the FBI so off guard he said "someone came into the office" I will call you back.

The agent did call me back about 2 hours later.

His excuse for the Navy was they had a number wrong.

His excuse for McNeil was that Duane only PASSED thru McNeil.

Now tell me - they sent me a letter in 1998 dismissing Duane based on finger prints, but 2 yrs later I catch them in MISTAKES in March of 2000 - Until then I had declined going PUBLIC, but when I got off the phone I made a phone call that would forever change my life...I called a journalist who had helped me obtain the records. I went public in June of 2000 and it has consumed my life for almost 13 yrs now. During the first 4 yrs I settled with TRUSTING the FBI to investigate. Remember I contacted the FBI in May of 1996.

well the number is correct.

Field Title Value Meaning
ARMY SERIAL NUMBER 35608905
NAME WEBER#DUANE#L########### WEBER#DUANE#L###########
RESIDENCE: STATE #3 Undefined Code
RESIDENCE: COUNTY 153 Undefined Code
PLACE OF ENLISTMENT 5340 FT HAYES COLUMBUS OHIO
DATE OF ENLISTMENT DAY 31 31
DATE OF ENLISTMENT MONTH 03 03
DATE OF ENLISTMENT YEAR 43 43
GRADE: ALPHA DESIGNATION PVT# Private
GRADE: CODE 8 Private
BRANCH: ALPHA DESIGNATION NO# No branch assignment
BRANCH: CODE 02 No branch assignment
FIELD USE AS DESIRED # #
TERM OF ENLISTMENT 5 Enlistment for the duration of the War or other emergency, plus six months, subject to the discretion of the President or otherwise according to law
LONGEVITY ### ###
SOURCE OF ARMY PERSONNEL 0 Civil Life
NATIVITY 53 OHIO
YEAR OF BIRTH 24 24
RACE AND CITIZENSHIP 1 White, citizen
EDUCATION 1 1 year of high school
CIVILIAN OCCUPATION 983 Unskilled mechanics and repairmen, n.e.c.
MARITAL STATUS 6 Single, without dependents
COMPONENT OF THE ARMY 7 Selectees (Enlisted Men)
CARD NUMBER # #
BOX NUMBER 0966 0966
FILM REEL NUMBER 5.28# 5.28#

This might answer why 18E is posting here. It's one of his first posts:

'This Cooper thing is crazy. I grew up in the Willamette Valley of Oregon and knew of the Cooper mstery, but then I read Skyjack (Gray's book) and now I can't quit thinking about this thing. And I feel I have a lot of life.

The answer is out there. The only thing is...is there anyone alive yet that still holds the truth...crazy...'

He read Skyjack.

OHHH! That explains his radio questions! I guess! I did not read the book very closely - I actually have NOT read it all, perhaps I should.

So much to do - So little time.

Thanks - all I have is what the government sent me and that aint much! Hopefully you got Robert99's attention. I was serious as a heart attack on the post I made back to him. I didn't say anything bad, but did it in such a way - NO one could NOT "get" what I was saying.

There was a little more to the letter just general statements to Mom - in the first 2 paragraphs and I am tired. I picked it up at the point the talks about things I did not understand and things the brother explained to me and the sister. She protected her brother and I do not know what the incident was in Akron.

now, according to several sites I have found, it appears the CW training didn't start at
camp Siebert until mid 1943

http://londonmemorial.org/130th/chemical-warfare-service.html

Jo writes:

The division Duane was in is clearly spelled out on the letter and the address. He was doing field training and it required a lot of timing and asked his mother to send him his watch.

He states that the chemical end of this is not so bad, but it was not what he wanted.

Do you think Duane made that up in 1943 and that he managed to get the letter post marked from the base. Gimme a Break!

R99 replies:

Based on my personal experience, an excellent way to get a letter postmarked from the base was to drop it off in your unit's outgoing mail box. It always worked for me.

Jo writes:

I don't care WHO you are or HOW smart you think you are or what your credential state! Duane was in Chemical Warfare Training at Camp Siebert.

There is NO biological on the address and the identifications on the letter. Perhaps the Biological was NOT add to the training until after 1943. YOU think?

R99 replies:

The term "biological warfare" long predates WW2. I have never seen the term used except in connection with chemical and/or radiological warfare. And chemical warfare (or poison gas) was heavily used in WW1 but not in WW2.

Jo writes:

I never stated that Duane worked for this CBR. I don't know who he worked for or if it was part of the "out sourcing" with McNeil in 1945. His uncle - CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF, was CWF in WW1 and then recalled for a BRIEF time during the Balloon Bomb - this brief recall was done with Public Service. YOU just do not GET IT.

I don't give a HOOT how old you are or how much experience you CLAIM to have - you had nothing to do with Camp Siebert CWFT and you had nothing to do with the Effort in WA during the Balloon Bomb time. The regiment number is in the letter and in the address.

R99 replies:

CBR is NOT a company. It is simply the abbreviation for chemical, biological, and radiological.

So I "had nothing to do with the Effort in WA during the Balloon Bomb time"? Madam, if needed, my Boy Scout unit, the Badger Patrol, would have been on the job immediately. So be careful who you are knocking here! Us 10 and 11 year old kids could be a formidable force in that time frame.

Jo writes:

I did NOT even plan to post until your uniformed (but supposedly in the know) post made a mockery out of the TRUTHS. Are you a MILITARY HISTORIAN? If not then show RECORDS from history that support your purported knowledge of the Camp Siebert training in CWF in 1943.

I do not know what your resources are - but you need to talk to the McNeil Historian about the programs they created for 1st time offender who did NOT belong in Camp Siebert.

I have listed these previously.
I have also stated the FAMILY members and friends of the family took efforts to make sure Duane did NOT enter the general population of the prison where he would have been raped and placed with harden criminals. His being sent to McNeil destroyed his life or what it could have been with the intervention programs available to day.

Duane Weber was ALWAYS there to help others when they fell. He never turned anyone down - he was a good friend to those he knew and to those he did not know, but saw struggling or moving in the wrong direction. In fact I thought he was too SOFT on others.

Duane was being trained in the field - and his letter indicates timing and in the field.

Duane may not formally have finished high school but let me assure you he took every course there was to take in prison made available to him - I have some of the certificates. Therefore in prison - he had more than a high school education.

His penmanship, history knowledge, math skills and his ability to improvise - might have caused you with your degrees to lower your head in shame. Formal education is NOT all there is to life. Obviously you never learned the lessons life has to offer.

1.NEVER try to discredit a woman or make a mockery of her when you already know she holds the papers on the criterior you are speaking of.

If you had been reading my posts you would know that the CAMP SIEBERT part of this story has been documented and researched. I do NOT live to far from there and historians from the area and some out of Ft. Benning did a LOT of research for me.

Duane was handy and he was in WA. If his Uncle wanted him you can bet he got him on one of the field crews. They pulled this together VERY fast - and if the individual was available and had even the basic training they were put on crews. WHO said they were employed by CBR. Did CBR actually exist in 1945 and did they have enough field personnel available in the states with small planes to do what they needed to do over a multi state area. NO THEY DID NOT. They used private planes because military planes would have cause the public to become alarmed.

What is in BLUE is DOCUMENTED.
Take yout supposed knowledge of this and shove it where it will do the most good! On second thought both ends!

R99 replies:

What is in blue is nonsense! There was no panic about the balloon bombs and they were common knowledge. And there was no chemical, biological, or radiological warfare involved with the balloons.

Jo writes:

I hope you have to eat crap for a month - I despise a know-it-alls like you and I love it when they stumble and fall off the all imposing knowledge cliff after critizing and belittling those who are not supposed to have such knowledge.

This is about as nice as I can be about your all important attitude toward anything I say...been waiting for this day for a LONG LONG time.....if I get banned for it at least others will see you for some of the MIS-INFORMATION you put out there as being fact.

R99 replies:

Since you apparently hadn't been born when most of the events described above happened and I lived through at least the balloon bomb part of what I discussed above, I'll stick with my version of the story and it is the correct one.

Robert99

Yep, guilty as charged. I read Skyjack a year ago when Gray went public with it and I had read some bits and pieces about the case prior to that.

That excerpt on the radio currents is in Gray's book. It seemed 'telling' as do several things that I have asked about in this forum. It seems to me that there are some 'bottlenecks' or 'pinchpoints' where the investigation should hover.

I believe myself to be good at critical thinking and questioning. I don't like to get wrapped up in speculation. That is good for drama and sensationalism and can make a good read, but that's about it.

What is in blue is nonsense! There was no panic about the balloon bombs and they were common knowledge. And there was no chemical, biological, or radiological warfare involved with the balloons.

This book is chock full of info about the Japanese balloon bombs.

Silent Seige: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0936738731

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

this is all but confusing on how you come to your conclusions.
Date of letter supposedly from camp Sibert April 15. 1943
a post you made says Duane was discharged May 30, 1942?
possibly you meant 1943? which would be a couple months
according to his enlistment.

the records don't indicate anything about camp Sibert, he enlisted for
one year.

where are you getting this from:
Co D-2ed CWS Tng Regt
Camp Sibert, Ala

if you replace the 8 with a 5 on the number 35608905 Robert D Vance
pops up?

Duane enlisted March 31, 1943 and according to your statements Duane
was only there a couple months, chemical training didn't start at Sibert
until mid 1943? as in June/July....

" Maybe I will get a chance to see John soon. He might get sent to Camp
Sibert Ala before he goes across."

to me this sounds like Duane is not in Alabama because of the way
he says the whole name vs him saying, he might be sent to camp
sibert here with me. why would he give his mother the state's name
since she knew where he was?

The best way to verify this is you showing the postmark of the letter.
this would back up your statement.

Blevens

You say:
"This is an opinion only, but I think there's another reason why Sheridan isn't Cooper. For a guy who supposedly planned the hijacking for ten years and was a very experienced parachutist...he came woefully underprepared. The shoes, the suit, etc. Sounds more like a guy who may have known how to use a chute, but hadn't jumped in a while or something. This could be anybody, not just Christiansen, but it certainly doesn't sound like Peterson's work. Also, the idea that Sheridan abandoned his new family in Nepal and somehow made his way halfway around the world to of all places...Portland, Oregon...to hijack NWA while wearing a suit and dress shoes, well...it's a stretch."

I say it was no problem for Sheridan to fly from Nepal to Bangkok and on to Portland. About one day of flying and probably on a fake or replacement Passport. His regular passport would not then show the travel and support his claim as to being in Nepal the whole time.This is all part of his "perfect alibi" to fit the "perfect crime".
The way he was dressed was just like the way he jumped in an earlier demonstration jump including the loafers. Remember, his exposure time was less than three minutes if he pulled the rip cord just after leaving the plane. Three minutes is not a long time exposed to the cold weather. Un-prepaired, certainly not and just like Sheridan would do.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

The issue of radio frequency currents being able to detonate explosives
is one on which Snowmman could offer some helpful insight. He knows a lot about RF fields and current density.

It's all about power emitted and distance between the transmitter antenna and the object of concern. Resonance can be a big factor too.

I seriously doubt that the 727s radios (VHF AM 25 watts fed to external antennas through coax cable) could have detonated DBCs briefcase bomb were it real.

is there not a difference between a electrical circuit vs transmitter circuit?

a transmitting device would have a antenna and could be detonated from
another radio source as to where a simple electronic circuit would not
send or receive any type of radio signals or waves which could
detonate prematurely, correct?

MeyerLouie says in part:

'You said, "Geoff Gray (like me) only wonders whether KC was the hijacker." Blevins, I'd say you've done more than just wonder these past several years. True, Gray didn't come out and say straight out he thought KC was his guy, but from my reading of his book, I'd say he came real close to it. True, he presented all of the usual suspects in a very objective and fair manner, but you couldn't help but notice that KC was his guy...'

I'd like to address this statement.

Well, I'd say you are pretty perceptive. Gray was really the first to investigate Christiansen, but he ran into a little problem:

Skipp Porteous. When Porteous decided to investigate Christiansen on his own, and sent me the files, pictures, and the incomplete manuscript, he also did something else. He cut Geoff Gray out of the information loop. I did not know how to get hold of Gray, and I tried to find an email link for him, but I never found one until after he released Skyjack and established that website.

This information freeze put onto Gray was the one thing I got angry with Porteous about later...when I found out what was going on. It would have been better had Gray, Porteous, and I worked together. You see, Gray had no idea when he was researching and writing Skyjack that people like Helen Jones, the Geestmans,' etc even existed. It would have been better for the whole KC investigation had he helped interview these people. I think Gray deserved to know everything, since he was the first to check out KC anyway.

Mistake number two was when I was urged by Porteous to get out the book ASAP and by Gayla Prociv to stop spending funds from AB of Seattle and again...get out the book. And that turned into a disaster and the book had to be pulled anyway and re-done soon afterward. The proof that it WAS a disaster is easily seen at Amazon on reviews of Blast. The ones dated BEFORE December 20, 2010 are for the original edition, and some are VERY bad reviews. Amazon lumped the reviews together, both for the new edition and the old, and refused to separate them, even though these books had two different ISBN's. Nothing I can do about that now. But this is also why the reviews dated AFTER December 20, 2010 are generally better.

When I met Gray in Seattle, I tried to make up for this crap by giving him a flash drive containing every file and doc and pic we had on the KC investigation, but it was incomplete. We still didn't know a few things at that time.

So. Fine. Gray comes out with his book and I read it. I can see the frustration between the lines. He knows some things, I know others. It's hard to explain, but my first thought after I read it was:

"Frick! We should have worked TOGETHER!" For a short time I was really angry at Porteous, but I got over it. Since that time, I went around and around, here at Dropzone, other places, trying to explain the case against KC. But as we all know, there are different suspects, a lot of competition, and let's face it...the BS can pile up on the Cooper case so fast you need wings to stay above it.

Then...my confidence in the Seattle FBI gets seriously eroded when they prop up Marla Cooper as a 'viable witness' with little or no evidence to back it up. I was disappointed with them for doing that, as well as their lame explanations on the Amboy chute.

At the end, I figured the only solution was to create a report for the FBI that did NOT contain any of the mistakes we made in Blast. Just the facts, as the saying goes. Nothing we can't prove, and to provide true names and accurate renditions of the available evidence. This took a few months but I finally got it done and sent it in to them. I sent it registered, certified, whatever. The receipt came back a few days ago. That's all I can really do, but I will say one thing.

It beats Marla's effort any day of the week, and twice on Sundays. I have given them the tools to either prove or disprove that Kenny was the hijacker. Whether they will take action on it is another matter. If they don't, I will send duplicates to the local major media and see what happens.

The lesson in this whole thing is simple. It's better to work together sometimes.

It's good you just 'published' this bullshit! Now
everyone can know for a matter of fact what a liar
you are!

And how confused with dates and basic facts you
get. To hear you tell it: it was Adam, Eve, and
RobertMBlevins at the beginning!

And you have the gall to call Gray "my good friend"!

Hell, you didnt even exist when Gray was doing his
work on KC! Who called 'who' up!? There are years
of separation betweene the two events, and you and
Gray! - was your mother and Little Dog Toi-Toi there
too?

Your claims have become so verbose and full of
made up lies and redirections/missdirections/
cancellations of fact/inventions of fact ... is there
any doubt you are Mr. Cooper, Mrs. Cooper's twin!?

Jo Weber/RobertMBlevins: two of a kind. Both off
their rocker!

Keep including your personal flames against Marla in
madeup stories like yours above. It signals the
reader you really ARE nuts and obsessed! And a
baldfaced liar when it comes to your own affairs.

"The lesson in this whole thing is simple. It's better
to work together sometimes.:, Blev says. More deep
seated delsuions of fame and glory for Little Dog
Toi-Toi on Blevin's part! Maybe you can just get the
dog to talk and have him recite the Gettysburg
address, for the first act ?

I dont mind that you and Adventiure Books is all
about "science fiction", you say, but this piece of
your boilerplate above is going too far . . .

You have chided me for almost a year saying that
Gray told me you were a mental case, and totally
untrustworthy ... 'my posts on this matter are very
clear, and quoting: "Gray seemed to have some-
thing specific in mind, knowledge of prior trans-
actions or something involving experience with
Blevins..."

So, knock me down with a feather !!!!!!

After years of you calling me a liar and other attacks
about my CREDIBILITY! what do you do today? You
come here and post the very missing links,
ie. "reasons/experience with Blevins", that I said
Gray was referring to above - or some facsimile
thereof. The very 'experiences' you said in a tirade
did not exist!

You see Mr. Blevins, as I previously explained, I
never persued with Gray what he meant by:
'experiences with Blevins'. But years later what do
you do today? You come here like some idiot with
poor memory, and spill the beans and provide the
very missing links, I was speaking of in reference to
Gray, which you called me a liar for mentioning
previously ...

And you now re-write the whole factual history not
just between you and Gray, but between Gray and
Porteous, and between Gray and himself, as he was
working on his KC story!

What comes next? Some claim that you and this
socalled Adventure Books owns Gray .. and New York
City ... or is it just Manhattan and the Bronx!?

Jesus Christ Blevins. I cannot thank you enough!
Thanks for proving my case! You have spent zillions
of words and endless personal attacks claiming I
was lying with you demanding "proof"... Well now
you have "proof"! You just supplied the "proof".
In your bogus history you present above ...

I knew sooner or later you would get around to Gray
and present 'your side of the story', in your own
defense of what you denied even existed and called
me a liar for posting about ...

Now it is totally clear the basic facts of my conver-
sation with Gray was never at stake. What you were
upset about was the loss of control over those facts -
you wanted control! Control means more to you than
truth and facts! You are all about CONTROL, just like
Jo Weber.

What goes around, comes around.

And you said you and Gray had no history!

And Georger needed to prove his allegation!

And Georger was a liar!

Now who is the liar, numbnuts?

Next time, Mr. Cooper, try to get the history you said
was 'no history', correct. Jo Weber will help you spin
the yarn ...

Gray will read your baloney above, and laugh his ass off. :D

And if nothing else at least he will know I gave a
credible account, while you called me a LIAR!

You are the liar Blevins. Now come back as you
usually do and claim you didnt say or mean what
you said and meant above, in reference to Gray and
your history of Gray!

Redirect it all now that you have said it! I wont even
bother to read it, and Gray won;t either! And you
and Gaykla can sit there in red cozy socks and sip
Coke while Rome burns underneath ya -

Thanks for your post, finally, numbnuts!

"The ARMY number for Duane L. Weber was - 35 608 905.
WHY did the FBI say this number belonged to WAVY Green - is this number that close to anyone with that name by any spelling?"

Yes, Wavie C Green serial# 35698905
Enlisted March 17, 1943

Duane 35608905
Green 35698905

the agent could have easily hit #9 by mistake!!! (9 is next to zero last I checked)

just one part solved from being called a cover up B|