47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Remember when I said that Christiansen's stamp and coin collection was worth about $300,000? That was WRONG. I finally got a copy of the actual appraisal. It was valued at approximately $30,000 in 1994 dollars, or about $45,000 in today's dollars. This was a mistake that originated from Lyle Christiansen, who tossed in an extra zero by mistake in an email. I believed him. Finally, I started checking and found out the true number. KC also had about $200,000 at the West One Bank when he died. That was verified by his final bank statements.

Oh brother!

And you talk about other people's CREDIBILITY! ?

This wrong-fact was central to your case!

You banged us over the head for years with this ...

So, fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

:S:D:D:D

Blevins wrote

Remember when I said that Christiansen's stamp and coin collection was worth about $300,000? That was WRONG. I finally got a copy of the actual appraisal. It was valued at approximately $30,000 in 1994 dollars, or about $45,000 in today's dollars. This was a mistake that originated from Lyle Christiansen, who tossed in an extra zero by mistake in an email. I believed him. Finally, I started checking and found out the true number. KC also had about $200,000 at the West One Bank when he died. That was verified by his final bank statements.

Good for you Robert. Few here so readily admit error. You'll probably get crucified by the Blevins haters for this correction but I think it shows diligence, humility and good journalistic ethics.

Gerstman was lying. His Foss tugboat story was pure BS, tug voyages aren't that long, but none of his lies are provably linked to complicity in Norjack.

How many FREE ASSASSINATIONS DO YOU ALLOW

YOUR CLIENTS, before we hang the fucker ?

>:(:D:D:D

You obviously backed down the stairs without
looking, assuming, and now you want an award !?

"What's you major malfunction, numbnuts!?"

(R. Lee Ermey quoted by Blevins!)

BS Georger. You were the one who posted up about that crazy child murderer in Conneticut and then tried to associate it somehow with me by using my Marilyn quote.

That was really lame, as well as being just plain bad manners. Don't speak of 'assassinations' when you do that stuff. Just doesn't wash.

You are watching too much TV

You are making associations out of your mind ...

Connecticut !? WOW! SICK MAN.

You are constructing another STRAW MAN.

Geoffrey Gray warned us you might!

You have lied to us for two years claiming you had
evidence turns out you did not even have and you
now have the balls to come here and complain ?

Play it again Sham Wow Blevins.

Kenny's net worth was a pillar in your case. Now turns
out you were lying and didnt have the proof you
claimed to have.

First Myers & Dvorak - now Blevins.

Play it again, Sam. Worm your way out of this one, if
you can! Just short of your posting "I am not afraid"
late night last week asking if we wanted to read your
letter and file to the FBI, NOW you discover your
central evidence is wrong and was in error all along
by a factor of x10 ! Never mind you beat everyone
raw for two years with this mistakenly wrong evidence!

Your case just got thrown out of Court and you along
with it!

And 377 wants to give you an AWARD!

An Academy Award ?

Instead of the Oscar here's what you get > :P:S

If I were you I would go into hiding. You are now
going to be the subject of every Cooper blog and
Post-to-Post Show, and Interview Show related to
Cooper, from America to Zanzibar.

Quote: "Americans want to know" [RobertMBlevins]

And you came here openly to expose yourself!
Amazing!

It literally is stupidity on a level one seldom sees,
in public, since the Gong Show .

Jo Weber and others are probably taking a lesson
from this - in their tactical Bible !

Now even I am being entertained.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS! MORE! :D:D

Speaks for itself to your mindset, I would think. Get over the hatred, sir. You'll sleep better.

Blevins get over yourself.

The hatred and envy has always been yours.

I am nothing but a spectator.

Have a nice meltdown.

LETS MOVE ON! BLEVINS IS GONE!

THERE IS A GOD!

1. I have stated that ED looked like he could be JOHN ANGLIN or related. I accidentally may have said CLARENCE since he was the one with the tattoos.

2. The two Anglins were only 1 yr apart in birthdates. They ran together and therefore, John would have know who ZONA was.

3. I stand by my theory of this until I am proven wrong.

Duane was a convict and his circle of friends would have been in that realm. The individuals I met - there was always this feeling, but I only knew Duane for the man he was at that time.

If you look at the logistics -
Duane Weber changed his name in 1962 to John C. Collins and was on the run until 1966 and the authorities sent him to prison with the name of John C. Collins and gave him a commutation of sentence in 1968.

Why did they give him that commutation in the first place?
He must have provide the authorities with information that caused them to do that.

Think about this and the times - 1962 to 1968. We all know there was corruption in the system during that time and that has been documented. The warden at Jefferson was one of the worse.

Remember the FBI went looking for Duane after they released him and after he did he had done his parole time in Missouri.

He was in CO with his wife had relatives.

I believe Duane EXCHANGED something for that commutation.
He was a felon several times over.

I lived with this man and now I know what he was capable of doing. I expect Duane's IQ was relatively high in certain categories.

Pehaps Zona was a code for some kind of group, but I do know it was his daughters name.

It was 1990 when I learned he had done time at Jefferson after the little incident with the drivers license which none of you get. A REAL Fla Drivers license under the name of John Collins and it was a license that replace a lost one just before he made trip in 1990. (Won't go in to that trip to the mid-west at this time). The FBI did NOT GET the license deal so how did they "GET" anything else.HOW much about Weber can they just ignore and that is what they did.

1962 - THINK about everything that happened in 1962? I didn't know the Alcatraz escape happened in 1962. But the name ZONA triggered all of this.

ZONA was an uncommon name in 1962 - very uncommon. Duane asked Ed about ZONA.

His daughters name was ZONA.

Another individual who Duane knew asked how Ed was doing...this other individual is who Duane warned me to never to be alone with because he was DANGEROUS! I gave the FBI the name of this man, but they didn't even contact him. NOW I wish I had a pic of him. He was alive and well from 1980 and until 2000. Then he just disappeared. He disappeared about the time I went PUBLIC. Maybe he just died.

If I could find the background on this man I could open up some other avenues, but my search on him came to a dead end. What was in this man's background Duane did NOT want me to be around him unless he was present and did NOT want us to accept an invitation to his home?

The only picture I have of this man is in my mind....oh, by the way he did exist!

Just as Zona existed and I do not believe it was code. To find the brother of the man who looks like Ed had Zona tattooed on him is completely eerie.

There is a REASON this thing is bugging me - it was something Duane said during our marriage and some of his actions. It was ODD he seemed to know people in HIGH places just like the man told me....when he said "Your husband knew people in HIGH places and if you want to be around to play with your grand kid destroy everything you have and do not look back."

I have now forgot the exact wording of that thread or warning, but it is written in my log book on the day the message was delivered. Well, I am not a quiter. Never was and never will be.

Difficult to sit at the computer now and when I tale a pain pill I will NOT post. I have read some of the "stuff" I wrote under the influence so to speak - it also difficult to post while in pain.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I would love to hear why you don't believe Bob Knoss, you are getting out there Jo!!!

not saying this is you.....

Paranoid personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by paranoia and a pervasive, long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others. Individuals with this personality disorder may be hypersensitive, easily feel slighted, and habitually relate to the world by vigilant scanning of the environment for clues or suggestions that may validate their fears or biases. Paranoid individuals are eager observers. They think they are in danger and look for signs and threats of that danger, potentially not appreciating other evidence.
They tend to be guarded and suspicious and have quite constricted emotional lives. Their reduced capacity for meaningful emotional involvement and the general pattern of isolated withdrawal often lend a quality of schizoid isolation to their life experience [verification needed] People with this particular disorder may or may not have a tendency to bear grudges, suspiciousness, tendency to interpret others' actions as hostile, persistent tendency to self-reference, or a tenacious sense of personal right.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

What I have told I have told since the beinning and NONE of it is made up. I have written pages where I tried to put what I knew on paper before I got a computer.

Mr. Shutter - you knew crap when you first came here and you are nothing but a troll. YOU do not know the things I do...you did NOT live my life with Duane Weber aka Dan Cooper as he told me several days before he died. There were other things he said about this - but, I only remember fragments of what he was trying to tell me.

He was refusing dialysis and that meant he would die within a few days - the Dr. told him 5 days but he lived for 11 days. I made him angry and the nurse doped him up because she thought he was upset (he was upset with me because I did NOT understand what he was telling me - "You, jump out of plane!" I just did NOT get it. He tried to talk thru the morphin and then he was not swallowing morphine tabets. I found them under his pillow and told the nurse.

He told me we had to talk and he had to be clear of mind, but they had already forced him to take a large does....he made NO sense after that - about 3 days before he died.

Bear in MIND that when he stop the dialysis he had been refusing to take anything other than his regular blood pressure med. He told the DR. to note he had taken NOTHING to affect his judgement. He asked me for the Brief case and he pulled out papers I did NOT know existed.

He commented to the DR. to note the date of the papers - 5 yrs before and when he went on the machine. He knew what to expect and refused to be kept alive as an invalid. He made his choice and he knew that what he was doing would hurry up his death.

HOW MANY OF YOU COULD DO THAT - WOULD YOU NOT HOLD OUT AND DO ANYTHING IT TOOK TO LIVE? WOULD YOU NOT FIGHT UNTIL THE END.

MOST PEOPLE TAKE THE COWARDS WAY AND HOLD ON TO LIFE AS HARD AS THEY CAN.
HE WAS BRAVER THAN I WILL BE WHEN MY TIME COMES.

Completely uncalled for Jo, I'm a troll because I disagree with you? you are like Knoss by misdirecting questions asked!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I would love to hear why you don't believe Bob Knoss, you are getting out there Jo!!!

HOW DARE YOU! DID U read the thread - do you not know he created his story and I can show you exactly HOW he created his story? To do so only encites him to create more crap...just as this post will do.

Paranoid - I have never been paranoid and I am a very very trusting person - at least until I had to deal with the FBI and then learning about my husband from an FBI agent in thread...yet, they do not give me the details. I DO NOT TRUST the FBI because THEY HAVE made TOO MANY mistakes - not only regarding Cooper, but with other investigations.

I do not look for clues other than to solve the past of Mr. Weber who said he was Dan Weber. When I find things the FBI did NOT know - no one listens.

Mr. Weber spoke to me about many things I thought were odd and unusal, but it was always the 3rd party. He was very careful.

Did I know what he was doing at the time - NO? It was in this thread when the St. Pete article was introduced. One I knew nothing about....but, Duane had taken me to St Pete and Treasure Isle and he told me "I used to know guy who got arrested here and when they asked him what his occupations was the answered " Crook I guess". I laught and made the comment that was a stupid thing to say. He said no more.

The you guys introduce that article a couple of yrs ago - and I tried to copy and paste it but it is barely readable. It was my first enlightement to his telling me about his life in third person.

What about any of this sounds paranoid. I am seeking information - not contriving. U are exactly what is wrong with the US Governement - the young people like yourself only want to make yourself part of something you had nothing to do. All you want to do is argue or play games.

GAME OVER - go back to putting up shutters. Oh, I forgot no threat of hurricanes this time of year. Just collecting your unemployment and play your game of cat and mouse to entertain yourself.

Completely uncalled for Jo, I'm a troll because I disagree with you? you are like Knoss by misdirecting questions asked!

U ARE A TROLL BECAUSE U R MAKING THIS PERSONAL. IT IS U NOT TAKING ALL INTO PLACE. U DO NOT JUST DISAGREE andYOUR POST ATTACKED ME PERSONALLY AND THAT IS UNCALLED FOR. THAT MAKES U A TROLL.

THAT IS WHAT TROLLS DO - GO INTO A THREAD ACT LIKE THEY ARE THERE TO HELP AND THEN THEY START TO ATTACK THE MOST VUNERALBE OF THE THREAD.

WHAT IS THEIR MOTIVE? THEY NEED TO TAKE CONTROLL.

You see I do not have to go to a dictionary or other places - I have lived on this earth for 70 plus yrs and I personally experienced the things I have told.

THIS THREAD IS FOR THE EXPLORATION OF ALL THE ELEMENTS INVOLVED IN THIS UNSOLVED CRIME OF 1972 - TO DISCUSS THE PROS AND CONS AND NOT TO ATTACK OTHER POSTERS OR TO INSULT THEM.

YOU CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE WITHOUT POSTING THE definition of Parnoid. UNCALLED for and I have noticed your posts have become more and more like this lately.

HOW DID I MISDIRECT A QUESTION ASKED? I HAVE TRIED TO ANSWER EVER QUESTION ANYONE ASKS. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD BE VERY SPECIFIC AND ASK ONLY ONE SIMPLE QUESTION AT A TIME.

IT MIGHT ALSO BE THAT THE QUESTION IS TOO BROAD AND REQUIRES YOU TO READ THE THREAD OR ALL OF THE POSTS MADE IN REGARDS TO YOUR QUESTION.

Jo, I'm not here to help you. I don't think anyone else is either, you are making claims and I am simply calling you to the plate, I don't care about age,race or gender when trying to get to the bottom of something!

you have been dismissed by the FBI and by many on this thread and yet you want to argue points that make no sense!
I have no problem looking things up for anyone as long as it makes sense! your similarities to Knoss are getting worse, you have blown Duane completely out of proportion by stretching the claim into the escape from Alcatraz!

personally I think you are mixing things up from the past without realizing it, I had this same problem with Knoss.

17 years chasing this Jo, and you have a bunch of garbled hearsay! sorry but that is what I think, you already told me your version of me!

I made several simple post's asking you why Duane didn't ask Ed about Nita, 3 times I think! you stated on several post's the Ed was one of the Anglins then turned around and said, maybe a relative? so a relative also has a scar on his left cheek, and blue eye's?

"GAME OVER - go back to putting up shutters. Oh, I forgot no threat of hurricanes this time of year. Just collecting your unemployment and play your game of cat and mouse to entertain yourself. "

does attacking my employment seem necessary? by the way you are also wrong about my employment! or what I do! 2009/10 was the one and only time I was ever on unemployment thank you!

this is your pattern Jo, you jump to conclusions too soon!

U ARE A TROLL BECAUSE U R MAKING THIS PERSONAL. IT IS U NOT TAKING ALL INTO PLACE. U DO NOT JUST DISAGREE andYOUR POST ATTACKED ME PERSONALLY AND THAT IS UNCALLED FOR. THAT MAKES U A TROLL.

THAT IS WHAT TROLLS DO - GO INTO A THREAD ACT LIKE THEY ARE THERE TO HELP AND THEN THEY START TO ATTACK THE MOST VUNERALBE OF THE THREAD.

WHAT IS THEIR MOTIVE? THEY NEED TO TAKE CONTROLL.

You see I do not have to go to a dictionary or other places - I have lived on this earth for 70 plus yrs and I personally experienced the things I have told.

THIS THREAD IS FOR THE EXPLORATION OF ALL THE ELEMENTS INVOLVED IN THIS UNSOLVED CRIME OF 1972 - TO DISCUSS THE PROS AND CONS AND NOT TO ATTACK OTHER POSTERS OR TO INSULT THEM.

YOU CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE WITHOUT POSTING THE definition of Parnoid. UNCALLED for and I have noticed your posts have become more and more like this lately.

Jo, Have you ever called anyone the following:

1. A troll living under a bridge?

2. An ass?

3. A moron?

4. A phony?

5. Numerous names along the same line as above?

If you read the things that are posted under your name, then the answer is yes.

Robert99

"We're talking about seriously hardened criminals here"

well said! Alcatraz was home to the incorrigible, unable to function in any Federal prison because of there behavior or risk of escape! hardly your purse snatching fella's! B|

I made several simple post's asking you why Duane didn't ask Ed about Nita, 3 times I think! you stated on several post's the Ed was one of the Anglins then turned around and said, maybe a relative? so a relative also has a scar on his left cheek, and blue eye's?

I can't answer your questions when the are so garbled and otuse. Ed resembles John. John a scar on is cheek. DUANE asked about zona. He replied tht shw sew staying with someone and Duane said that was good.

Ed had a scar on his cheek. One it appears he burned or it was burn to change his appearanc.

john was a follower and not and instigator.

Ed told me many things about what Duane and he did until he realize I knew nothing about Duane' past. He asked me not to tell Duana and he would tell me when he was read. I was true to my wordl

When we met the man in Al he asked ahow Ed was but only knew Duane as Johnny.

I do not know if Ed was ANglin or a relative - I am not a fortunteller.

you have been dismissed by the FBI and by many on this thread and yet you want to argue points that make no sense!

"The FBI dismissed him based on print only in 1998 - I had NO other communciation about that."

"I do not think he helped them but met them on the run or at least Ed. They were very fond of each other."

"I do not mess things up - you just do not know how to keep up with me. Meet me in person and you will understand."

"Since I told you Duane only asked ED about Zona there was NO OTHER woman mentioned"

"I explored the strong possiblitiy the man might not be Ed but a relative - but the age and the resembances is hard to deny"...you stated on several post's

It was 1962,

Currently load with meds and need to be in bed!

Shutter:
'"personally I think you are mixing things up from the past without realizing it'",

Jo states I am NOT mixing anything us at all. This happended and I told the story yrs ago.

"I made several simple post's asking you why Duane didn't ask Ed about Nita, "

Obviously Duane had NOT reason to ask and Nita. - perhaps did not know her. Nita was not part of his life.

Blevins wrote

Good for you Robert. Few here so readily admit error. You'll probably get crucified by the Blevins haters for this correction but I think it shows diligence, humility and good journalistic ethics.

Gerstman was lying. His Foss tugboat story was pure BS, tug voyages aren't that long, but none of his lies are provably linked to complicity in Norjack.

This is what I am talking about Blevins. You don't verify your information before you post it publicly. To apologize for this 'factor of 10' error is a major thing, a big deal. Coming clean after the fact just doesn't cut it. What a bonehead thing to do. No wonder you have no credibility.

I find you to be the most disruptive, incompetent person on this forum. You said earlier you really didn't have anymore to bring to the case, that you got what you came for. And you have no credibility. Maybe it's time to take the hint and move on.

Remember I said my R.B.I.M. (Robert Blevins Idiot Meter) was on a logarithmic scale, like the Richter scale -- each time you move up a notch on the scale, it's 10 times worse. Well, the timing couldn't be better. What you're posted here, now, really is 10 times worse, literally -- you were off by a factor of 10, you were off by one decimal place. Ain't you got no shame??!!

MeyerLouie

Maybe the next time I find a mistake regarding information on Christiansen I'll just let it ride and keep it to myself, so I can look better and smarter to everyone.

That would be credible, right? :S

I'm not afraid to admit when I've made a mistake, and to correct it.

Blevins,

When you put your foot in your mouth, just follow Jo's example and deny you ever made the statement in the first place. It may not change any facts, but it apparently makes Jo feel better.

Robert99

Maybe the next time I find a mistake regarding information on Christiansen I'll just let it ride and keep it to myself, so I can look better and smarter to everyone.

That would be credible, right? :S

I'm not afraid to admit when I've made a mistake, and to correct it.

That's right, Blevins. It's better to shut up than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Looking smarter to everybody never hurt anybody. It's about credibility, not about making mistakes. We all make mistakes. But to make a blunder that is so avoidable, well that's just ridiculous. Verify your sources and information first, before blabbing it to the world. What's so hard about that? It's pretty simple.

This is not a porno site, Blevins -- where you say whatever pops into your head (no pun intended). There are smart, educated people here -- some with highly specialized skills. You have no respect for that. I think you have the wrong idea about what it means to participte in this forum. There is some expectation here of professionalism, intelligence, competence and credibility. Time to step up, or move on, don't ya think?

MeyerLouie

(Pablum Kid, McShudder) "and you Robert99 are an xxxx yea more of those xxxxx's. You are a phoney looney who pretends to know all and whose only assignment is to confront and dispurse. You loose!"

And let it be known throughout the land these mockingbirds are pounding sand. Their minds are set on spinning tales to tar real facts, God's truth is banned. They have no edge, no facts to represent, no source who spills those beans they've canned. The only thing they offer is the aire of processed beans, been funneled through the man. Their flatulence is harming our atmosphere of a fair and honest society, based in truth and trust. In God we trust. Forget the Government!

Right on, Jo!