47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Come on Bob. Making fun of mentally retarded children is beneath you.

Clean it up. You surely can make the point some other way.

He has to have a point first. But he is just unable to prove any of his fabrications. To be called out on it frustrates and upsets him.

Hell, he cherry picked a line out of a document but ignored the numerous other high jacking's, bomb threats etc that lead to the panel, all in the same document.

"Dan Cooper" was just one of many events in aviation history that helped lead to some of the security measures we have, there was no GOV sanctioned and run event to make the FAA act, it is all a fabrication, his own quote points you (any one of reason) to a single piece of EVIDENCE that proves him wrong.

Let him show how childish and immature he is with his name calling, it only hurts his credibility and lowers his intellect, not mine.

I stand by my questions for evidence, not rumor or hearsay, from every one who has a suspect.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Georger, you are a good example of someone who doesn't WANT the case solved. Let me ask you this? What do you have against the Seattle FBI finally checking out the Christiansen story? You have nothing to lose. I have MUCH to lose, especially if it is proven that KC was not the hijacker. Yet, you seem to be more afraid of the FBI investigating Christiansen than me. I can actually HANDLE the truth. Why can't you?

Your pithy comments notwithstanding...

total nonsense ... I have always backed the FBI
checking KC out - or anyone for that matter.
Why would I not be? Where do you get this stuff
from? Its time to get real here Robert.

[edit] Im waiting . . . why does it always go silent
when things get real?

tap tap tapping my foot .... waiting for a reply ...

377? ...................

waiting . . .

going to make coffee . . .

still waiting . . .

Earth to Blevins ?

[edit 1:35am] Have PM'd 377 to see if he is
interested in helping get Lyle C dna tested,
because 377 has previously said he would be
wiling to help in dna testing in the Cooper case.

still waiting for any reply from anyone -

:D

The offer I had for free DNA testing was limited to Cooper DNA supplied by the FBI. I cant get any deals on testing various suspect's DNA. The FBI may not have run the latest greatest tests on the alleged Cooper DNA that they have. I still wonder if they have better samples than they admit to. Hard to belive that the cig butts would have been discarded.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

The offer I had for free DNA testing was limited to Cooper DNA supplied by the FBI. I cant get any deals on testing various suspect's DNA. The FBI may not have run the latest greatest tests on the alleged Cooper DNA that they have. I still wonder if they have better samples than they admit to. Hard to belive that the cig butts would have been discarded.

And, I have a conflict of interest, so cannot get
involved in any testing of Lyle. regarding Kenneth C.

In addition, Blevins has made it clear stating: "The
road to the truth about Christiansen is all about the
witnesses." So it appears any empiracle testing is
a waste of time anyway.

You think tossing out your baseless speculations regarding the loan and peoples' sex lives will just make the story on Ken Christiansen disappear somehow. LOL not a chance. .

Huh!?

I gave a theoretical opinion. You can take it or leave
it, but dont claim to know my dog Charlie. You don't
know Charlie - and Charlie doesn't know you.

Georger also says:

'In addition, Blevins has made it clear
stating: "The road to the truth about Christiansen is
all about the witnesses." So it appears any
empiracle testing is a waste of time
anyway...'

Not necessarily a waste of time, but maybe not the
best way to get to the truth on KC.

One BIG difference between KC as a suspect and others who have been suggested, is THIS:

Principal witnesses who would know the truth one way
or another are STILL ALIVE. It would be better to
approach them first. That's all I want the FBI to
do...talk to them.

So you are saying: " Principal witnesses who would
know the truth one way or another are STILL ALIVE.
It would be better to approach them first." is not
equivalent to: "The road to the truth about
Christiansen is all about the witnesses".

Gee Robert. Give me about 30 days to process that.

Let me see. A=B iff B=C=D=G=Q=B-1=B=D=C=A .

Do I have that right? Have I covered every
permutation in your brain?

But:D, you still dont know Charlie!

You think tossing out your baseless speculations regarding the loan and peoples' sex lives will just make the story on Ken Christiansen disappear somehow. LOL not a chance. .

Huh!?

I gave a theoretical opinion. You can take it or leave
it, but dont claim to know my dog Charlie. You don't
know Charlie - and Charlie doesn't know you.

You're right. I don't know your dog. I'm sure he's nice. But your posts are quoted, and then commented upon. You call your speculations 'theoretical opinion'. Fine. I made a non-theoretical response.

And I dont have a dog! (I used my dog Charlie as
a metaphor, for my mind. In other words, you cant
read my thoughts and you have proven miserable
at trying! Maybe the same applies to your whole
research effort? Its a possibility.)

Get anger management, I guess.

I thought we were finally getting along so well -
something went wrong. I will consult Charlie.

[:/]

He dropped a name and then left us. No explanation! Maybe he got Called Out or maybe he is just taking time to cover his ass by weaving another segment to his story.

I think ALL of YOU better get your act together - some shit is getting ready to hit the fan. Could just be more fabrications or another book being written or maybe even a movie or a new suspect.

Did contact some people about investigating some specifics I asked the FBI about and that I told to Himmelsbach, but do NOT know if the information was ever shared with Active FBI. This WAS my major problem - I thought Mr. H. was relaying everything I told him to the Active FBI.

[:/]If I put Duane Weber (or what ever name he used) in OR, WA or ID - bet the FBI doesn't even give Duane the blink of an eye. Of Course not, the FBI would NEVER admit they SCREWED up or dropped the ball. Maybe Knoss is right - maybe it was a conspiracy? 40 yrs is a long time not to solve a crime that involved so much publicity and has supposedly been revisited by the FBI mulitple times. ;)

:)
Attention Blevins:
Don't you know in 1972 Duane loaned his BOSS, 5K on a note. Now where did Duane get 5K? He had just paid for 2 new cars, a divorce, move his ex to CA and got remarried and bought a new home with the new wife. Of course - when I mentioned this before - the reply was Duane was a thief!

You see I have told the thread these things over the yrs - but, has the public or the FBI ever been aware of this information?
What if all of this was being put in a documentary the way you put Christiansen out there? Not suggesting anything is going on but, proposing a WHAT IF. What if all of this was being outlined and being presented to the FBI along with proof Weber (or his look alike) actually was in WA, OR or ID and what if this person had connections to industries that would lend themselves to abilities to have commited the skyjacking?

:D:)Attention Georger!
Your CharLie and my Shaddow should get along famously. Note Shaddow is a ghost...who creeps around my house keeping an eye on me and letting me know he is here...just by being a shadow in the hall or on the wall.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

FYI: What's going on about you... This needs attention.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/01/secret-life-of-a-d-b-cooper-hijacking-witness-includes-disappearing-to-a-nunnery/

Bottom of the page.

"Paul Q.
even if I could give blevins the boot, I probably wouldn't, at least not from here. personally, I think snow and bob knoss have some kind of backdoor agreement to put blevins into a psycho ward. snow's not ever coming back to the dz and knoss is on a short leash with me. if you guys want to flex on this alternative site, have at it. some of this stuff is actually kind of genius. this is one cooper forum where blevins refuses to post. consider yourself lucky. over at the dz, blevins posts on my dime and that causes me a lot of intestinal problems.

February 16, 2012 at 1:33 am | Report abuse | Reply
Sangiro
Quade:
look, I really appreciate all the trash sweeping you do around the DZ. You're good at it. People think everyone knows how to sweep, but that's not until they've seen someone who does it for living.

That said, we don't get enough money from the Google ads we force on everyone, to pay you more for policing this site too. Do it for fun if you want. But I think you'd have more fun if you did a jump once in a while? How long has it been anyhow? Hopefully you're getting a little bit of action more than you jump. Otherwise it's going to be hard to justify keeping you around. But then again, you are pretty good with the broom...Carry on.

February 17, 2012 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
dhingy
Quade; welcome to CNN's version, also known as Alternative Dropzone. I guess Bob Knoss basically outed himself for the Blevin's smear, no longer fearing you. Bob Knoss comes up with some doozies, doesn't he? One thing for sure, Mr. Blevins has allowed himself to be a huge target and a laughing stock. Bringing him back on board was good marketing for DZ since no one gives a hoot about DB Cooper anymore. We're having too much fun.
CNN underground

February 15, 2012 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse | Reply
Quade
Please keep the comments on-topic, for instance, about me or my views on life and people.

February 15, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
B. Geestman
strangel little thing, some guy named Bob Blevins called and offered me $10K cash if I would go public and say that I knew Ken Christianson was DB Cooper. he said his book bombed in sales that gayla was leaving him if he couldn't recoup immediately. i told Bob that he should just go to a psychiatrist and spend the $10k to get well, or at least better than he is now. that guys a complete wack job. besides how do we know that gayla isn't servicing someone else?

February 13, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
Marla
Hi,
I'm considered good looking, enjoy long walks in the sand, talking about DB Cooper of course. Interested in long term relationship (18 months). Please reply with your vitae including all Cooper conferences attended or presented. Thanks!

Marla

February 15, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
Farf
I guess that about explains your relationship with Blevins, Geoff. We've all be wondering if you and Blevins got a thing going. Bob Knoss is only trying to be informative, so don't blame him. If Marla Cooper said that Blevins plays with himself in front of the computer then I'm a believer. Blevins is as much a mental case as can be found on the internet. Its popping up everywhere. Id be running off to Tibet too.

February 11, 2012 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
Geoff Grey
Would you people back off. I'm sick of the DB Cooper case and I don't want to be bothered by it anymore. It's given me nightmares and migranes. And please Robert Blevins, quit calling me in the middle of the night. Its giving my roomate fits and he doesn't like other men calling. You need to have boundries Mr. Blevins. I never want to talk to you again. The hell with all of you nutty people at the Dropzone and mostly you asses that never purchased one of my novels.

G. Grey

February 11, 2012 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
bobknoss
Blevins, I bet you grew up as a little tattle-tale...............whining and reporting anyone who gave you a little sneer. How long have you been doing this as an adult? Don't you understand that you are nothing but a COWARD??? We at the DZ all know this, especially Quade himself.

February 7, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
BobKnoss
This is not my post. It is someone with a sick sense of humor, or a devious mind. I do not agree with any of the posted statements here and ask they be deleted as bunk. Thank you.

February 15, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
Jo.BobK.Farout.Slugs.Snow.andtheDZ
Blevins, we all know that Kenneth Christianson was a molester of young boys. That was in Jeff Gray's first book. What we were all wondering is whether or not YOU are the real child molester?

February 6, 2012 at 1:31 am | Report abuse | Reply
MarlaCooper
Mr. Blevins, are you back to playing with yourself again? Must have a huge void in your life. And btw, did you know that too much playing with yourself can lead to "insanity?" The DZ rests its case.

February 4, 2012 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply"

Maybe (just maybe), if everyone would ignore these posts then they would cease to be an issue, because whoever does it, no doubt, gets his/her jollies when people respond to it or quote it on the DZ.
Maybe (just maybe), the way to handle it would be to send a message to the owner of the site and ask them to remove the offensive posts. As opposed to propagating them on this thread. And if the owner won't, then pretend the site doesn't exist. Quit giving it traffic. And if you know that someone that is registered on here is posting this bunk, then report them to Quade. Just my humble suggestion.

Oh and FYI, I'm pretty sure that the quoted posts don't meet at least one of the posting rules found here: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=142088 so you might want to quit posting them. Again, just a suggestion.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Maybe (just maybe), if everyone would ignore these posts then they would cease to be an issue, because .... report them to Quade. ...... so you might want to quit posting them. Again, just a suggestion.

I would delete my post if I could, and follow your advice. Lota something going on there. Blevins tried to blame me for it? Not my bag at all. I say what I think here, not under the table.

Maybe (just maybe), if everyone would ignore these posts then they would cease to be an issue, because whoever does it, no doubt, gets his/her jollies when people respond to it or quote it on the DZ.
Maybe (just maybe), the way to handle it would be to send a message to the owner of the site and ask them to remove the offensive posts. As opposed to propagating them on this thread. And if the owner won't, then pretend the site doesn't exist. Quit giving it traffic. And if you know that someone that is registered on here is posting this bunk, then report them to Quade. Just my humble suggestion.

Oh and FYI, I'm pretty sure that the quoted posts don't meet at least one of the posting rules found here: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=142088 so you might want to quit posting them. Again, just a suggestion.

One cant help but notice, both Knoss and Blevins
are getting "tonz" of press time out of this. Have
come to dominate every facet of the Cooper thread -
What goes up must come down, unless there is a
constant supply of hot gas being pumped in! And
both Knoss and Blevins have demonstrated an
endless supply of that.

At some point, the circle must break? (if it hasnt
broken this thread already, which may have been
the original intent!) I wonder 'who' could be thinking
in these terms? Perhaps some newcomer? With a
chip on his head and a point to prove? Through
endless posting of bullshit not just here but all over the Internet? Eh, Quade? Some broke-back
figment of a human that thinks he is smart?

It was/is definately - Whitney Houston !

(gag me with a silver server that any subhuman can
use with impunity!)

Hey Orange! You still hanging on here by a finger nail - ?

One cant help but notice, both Knoss and Blevins
are getting "tonz" of press time out of this.

What goes up must come down, unless there is a
constant supply of hot gas being pumped in! And
both Knoss and Blevins have demonstrated an
endless supply of that.

At some point, the circle must break?

Say what you wish, but please don't compare me to Bob Knoss. We have absolutely NOTHING in common. For one thing, I would never reproduce ugly posts about you from outside articles, no matter what differences we may have. For another, I wouldn't trash you on outside articles even if I didn't like you personally, or disagreed with your viewpoints on KC or the Cooper case. And last...I have nothing personal against you anyway, even with our differences. You have a right to your opinions, too, even if they differ from mine. But there are some lines I won't cross, and the Knoss Line is one of them.

well ... you do compare with Bob Knoss. so far as
this server is concerned ... you are both self
generating whirlwinds on a daily basis.

you are a magnet for trouble. just like Jo Weber.

wasnt Newsvine, Facebook, and the other venues
you (and Knoss) occupy LARGE ENOUGH for you?
How much fucking territory do you two need to set
scent trails the whole world can follow and rejoice in?

I think you fweaky and I like you so much -
Letterman just said that.

Georger: 'I think you fweaky and I like you so much - Letterman just said that.'

Robert: I like Letterman too, but I favor Jay Leno because I think he has better joke writers.

Leno's jokes are better but I gotta go with fellow radio nut Letterman:

(from Wikipedia) While no one knows the exact number of shortwave listeners (SWLs) in the United States, most estimates place the number in the millions. SWLs range from teenagers to retired persons to David Letterman, who has mentioned on several occasions how much he enjoys listening to shortwave, particularly broadcasts by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC).

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Georger: 'I think you fweaky and I like you so much - Letterman just said that.'

Robert: I like Letterman too, but I favor Jay Leno because I think he has better joke writers.

Leno's jokes are better but I gotta go with fellow radio nut Letterman:

(from Wikipedia) While no one knows the exact number of shortwave listeners (SWLs) in the United States, most estimates place the number in the millions. SWLs range from teenagers to retired persons to David Letterman, who has mentioned on several occasions how much he enjoys listening to shortwave, particularly broadcasts by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC).

I especially like Paul Schafer's "the horn section"!
These guys have been everywhere done evertything,
twice, and maybe three times. Guys like that I can
go with. So, here's a toast to the "horn section".

:D

"Say what you wish, but please don't compare me to Bob Knoss. We have absolutely NOTHING in common. For one thing, I would never reproduce ugly posts about you from outside articles, no matter what differences we may have. For another, I wouldn't trash you on outside articles even if I didn't like you personally, or disagreed with your viewpoints on KC or the Cooper case. And last...I have nothing personal against you anyway, even with our differences. You have a right to your opinions, too, even if they differ from mine. But there are some lines I won't cross, and the Knoss Line is one of them."

[Reply]
And I don't like to be compared to Blevins, either. I'll tell the truth rather than create falsehoods and disinformation. I won't create fake trash stuff for the purpose of trying to blame it on someone else. That stuff is all illegal and I'd like to see it exposed by someone who can be trusted to tell the truth. The Knoss Line is the TRUTH, and THAT is the bottom line. Maybe Jo is starting to see through the haze? The view from my perch is crystal clear. It is amazing what deceptions a little insight exposes. What happened to the flight path west of Portland? Why did that die? Are you issuing another cover-up? What about the sources of weather information? Radar tracking? The deletions and exchanges with the next day's weather? What about the fake wind crab to cover the flight shift? That's what happened. It's all there if you look. Robert99? You still alive? Not silenced? Try ploting Janet's location with the real flight path west of Portland, if you would care to accent your work so far. 45° at 10,000 feet puts her 2 miles off the flight path. My plots are close to that distance. Is THAT evidence?? Think so. Try it, you'll like it.

"Say what you wish, but please don't compare me to Bob Knoss. We have absolutely NOTHING in common. For one thing, I would never reproduce ugly posts about you from outside articles, no matter what differences we may have. For another, I wouldn't trash you on outside articles even if I didn't like you personally, or disagreed with your viewpoints on KC or the Cooper case. And last...I have nothing personal against you anyway, even with our differences. You have a right to your opinions, too, even if they differ from mine. But there are some lines I won't cross, and the Knoss Line is one of them."

[Reply]
And I don't like to be compared to Blevins, either. I'll tell the truth rather than create falsehoods and disinformation. I won't create fake trash stuff for the purpose of trying to blame it on someone else. That stuff is all illegal and I'd like to see it exposed by someone who can be trusted to tell the truth. The Knoss Line is the TRUTH, and THAT is the bottom line. Maybe Jo is starting to see through the haze? The view from my perch is crystal clear. It is amazing what deceptions a little insight exposes. What happened to the flight path west of Portland? Why did that die? Are you issuing another cover-up? What about the sources of weather information? Radar tracking? The deletions and exchanges with the next day's weather? What about the fake wind crab to cover the flight shift? That's what happened. It's all there if you look. Robert99? You still alive? Not silenced? Try ploting Janet's location with the real flight path west of Portland, if you would care to accent your work so far. 45° at 10,000 feet puts her 2 miles off the flight path. My plots are close to that distance. Is THAT evidence?? Think so. Try it, you'll like it.

BK, There will be more on the flight path but nothing to support your idea of a "fake wind crab". And nothing at all on Janet's location, or Janet herself, since I am not interested in writing humor or fiction, or both.

Just remember that I am one of the few people on this thread that has passed psychological evaluations which were necessary to participate in various endeavors. As a result of that and other things, I do have a low tolerance for BS.

BK, There will be more on the flight path but nothing to support your idea of a "fake wind crab". And nothing at all on Janet's location, or Janet herself...... I do have a low tolerance for BS.

None of what I report here is "my idea." The crab story was told to me in confidence by an unquestionable source at the top of the heap. So I believe it to be fact. It was part of a long explanation of what happened on the flight, and it was not McCoy. He will speak for himself. I'm just trying to give you a heads up, not steer you. I have voiced first person facts and that is my only interest. Do you your own thing. Just trying to make it easy. Truth is this case is apparently totally unbelievable just like it was intended. Hope someone is getting an education other than posters, because it just keeps whizzin' by 'em. Interesting study in human reaction with circumstancial evidence, facts and ego. No wonder 25+% of the crimes go unsolved or end up falsely convicted. I'm in the wrong business. Can I start over? Nanu-Nanu.

The crab story was told to me in confidence by an source at the top of the heap

Simple playground bragging....show unquestionable PROOF, or keep the fantasy to yourself until you CAN.

It's not what ya believe...not what ya know...it's WHAT YOU CAN PROVE!

Until you have evidence IN HAND of what's bubblegum and what's chickenshit...it's ALL considered to be chicken shit!

;):)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Bill knows I could spill the beans, but I won't. The FBI can't prosecute anybody due to internal transgressions and meddling. You can't change the facts with made up stories and planted "evidence". I am not about to become a private investigator for you at no charge. I am a whistleblower on a government covert project. A typically legal Presidential order that law enforcement views as illegal.

You are entitled to an opinion, but your "opinion" was presented here first as a 'request to become DB Cooper after death.' So, it is real difficult for me to watch you present what I know to be total BUNK, and not expose it.

I have a responsibility to my self respect to tell the truth of what happened in Norjak. Nobody is ever going to be arrested. It is like a big game they play. I'm just another player. I have just as much right to play in the game as Bill, or anybody else who was involved.

Mac died several times, but only in effigy by his Project supervisor, O'Hara. Standard procedure in that business. He also died of leg cancer. Dead people don't show up on my doorstep. You aren't really that nieve, are you? He has more contracts out on him than you can count, well, than I can count. You'd be 'dead' too.

Your position is obvious, your claims transparent, you need not keep repeating them as it does not make them more true. Go write some more of your trash on DZ posters on another site. Perhaps it will make you feel better, more satisfied or whatever it does for you. Self-degradation or whatever. I'm not a psycologist, but you don't need to be.

Mr. Radacyzak is a hero of mine, and he knows it. I will support him to the death. What he did was the call of duty, requested by our Government, on the same basis as Herb Philbrick, "I Led Three Lives," who wrote his full story in a popular book and TV series. Those stories were all true. I met the man. He had FBI bodyguards. Bill is no different, technically. I don't besmerch him, I glorify him. He doesn't like it, but it is the truth. If he didn't want to be recognized, then he should not have had his NAME emblazened across the upper left chest pocket of the jump suit he wore every time he jumped. Or worn the squadron jacket he treasured. Kinda obvious isn't it?? He was really dedicated to pilot safety and was THE LEADER of the movement, had tons of ideas, and most of them are now in place. Related FACTS? Or coincidence? Just an accident?

Knoss: Not only do you present ZERO proof of your allegations, but you can't even name a single possible witness unless they are already DEAD.

We have been there. Listed quite a few. Don't see you following up on a single REAL witness, only the created ones. The real ones are helpless, innocent servants, or people we shouldn't bother. The only ones you pursue have to have contracts? Ouch! I'm not your Paul Drake, you got your own discredited detective.

Your position is obvious, your claims transparent, you need not keep repeating them as it does not make them more true.

The same could be said of anyone's pet theory, including your own.

The ONLY thing any of you should actually care about is PROOF.

If you can't or are unwilling to PROVE your claims, then you're no different than anyone else. Don't think for a second you aren't.

If you really want to shut up everyone else on the topic, provide the PROOF of your claims. Not a theory, not a claim, not a wild government conspiracy claim. Actual, tangible PROOF.

Lacking that, anyone's claim is just as invalid as the next guy.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Mr. Radacyzak is a hero of mine, and he knows it. ?

And, he knows how to spell his own name, which you dont.

The name is spelled: Rataczak

Wrong again, Georger. Technically, I am correct, but yes, he spells it without the 'y'. Did that just for you. Either way is correct. Nanu-nanu!