47 47
quade

DB Cooper

ParrotheadVol: Few people Know Mc Coys excepted nick name. If you ever called him Little anything he would get upset.C/N Was realy known as CCN and it was actualy based out of Da Nang. McCoys where abouts on 24 Nov !971 is actually known and has been verified. So Im not sure that anyone as intelegent as Dan is Talking about Richard McCoy. As a matter of fact I realy doubt it. Im told that Dans research is very good and he would not present anything that is not factual. And that includes a mistake such as claiming Richard McCoy was Cooper. Jerry

C/N is short for celestial navigation, and it had nothing to do with the cooper jump as the writer asked about. I don't know anything about Vietnam.

Check the post I made just prior this with the 3 pictures in it.

This photo is ONE no one has ever seen before. Look very closely at the forehead (you will have to us an enhancement program on you photos) - I chose NOT to do any changes with this photo other than to isolate Cooper from his surroundings.

This picture was made in 1977 with a simple cheap camera I had. Note with enhancement the scar at the forehead and the hairline. Over yrs it faded. His ex-wife had told me Duane had a gash on his forehead...this is evidence that she did NOT lie about that. His co-workers also noted an injury.

I do NOT think it is an injury but maybe it is. I will also attach the young 25 approx photo so you can see and decide for yourself - gash or deliberate mutilation of the hair line. He claimed at Feb. he got messed up trimming a tree in his front yard during the holidays.

Also NOTE how much this one resembles the photo of Marla's
Uncle that had been used and supposedly shown to the witnesses.

HOW can I make all of this up?
HOW can I invent all of this?
I am a STUPID Old Woman!
I am off my Rocker!

GEORGER DID YOU SEE THE PHOTOS ATTACHED TO POST 29688 above?

These photos should shout out why Cooper has never been identified....you can take a lot of men and they will look like the composites. Look at Duane - how many of the composites does he resemble? The crew would NOT remember today what Cooper looked like.

;)
As for Dan's story - he just casts and casts and he has nothing because there is no bait on the hook...real or artificial. He has NOT supported one thing - all he does is cast over and over hoping to put the sinker into that old tire he uses to practice casting with. He has not even been on the banks of the river, yet - much less learned how to bait the hook.

P.S. Dan - how is Curtis, Vern, Ted and Emory? I know Duke, George, Bill G, and Bill Shepard are deceased. Knutson lived in WA during the skyjacking! Now how did I know that. Griffin is a big boaster - he may be deceased all so - because he was as old as Duane...last I heard he was in the Miami area.

The other group was B Thomas, Ruben, Kudlacek McDermott and Chuck Baker. Kudlacek - he was out of Lawrence, Ks - right? Bill Roche, Chuck Baker, T.L. Wood and Perry Denton and Dan Swearinger - then there was Ron Griffin and J. Thrasher. Was McCatchen part of this group? A few of them did some time. Now Bishop - he lived up to his name "James Leroy".

Guys, I will bet he claims not to know ANY of the above names and if he does - you got him!
Just another Knoss...building a story either for profit or to fit his ego. A jumper, a pilot, anyone who owns a plane, an airstrip or has a crop duster -and of course ex-military - after all he claims he is so connected to planes - there is NO way he can say he has not or does not know some of these individuals.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jerry is probably one of the brightest people I know!!

I save words like "brightest" to describe those who, at the very least, can write a cogent sentence which conforms to established rules of grammar, syntax and spelling.

Reading Jerry's posts is difficult but I do so because I enjoy a challenge, love doing word scramble puzzles and particularly like doing cryptograms.

Your sentence wasn't meant to be funny but it's one of the funniest things I've seen in this thread. You wuffos ar[email]e a real trip!
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

And their in lies your answer. See, you have just solved your own mystery! Youre gonna shoot yourself. 40 years of sleuthing over this?

Dan, What are you talking about? Can you provide a coherent explanation of the above?

http://www.slideshare.net/guest6ba711/soh-cah-toa-indian

http://www.themathlab.com/writings/short%20stories/sohcahtoa/overview.htm

http://www.rogertaylor.com/clientuploads/documents/references/Mathsongsing-a-long.pdf

Pythagorean Theorem

Dan, What are you talking about? Can you provide a coherent explanation of the above?

Yes I can! And I will! But for now, enjoy the puzzle. Ive left enough embedded material tonight that a few of you guys could finish this thing off if you wanted to. It'll give you something to do over the Christmas break besides heading back to the fridge for slabs of cold leftovers. Signing off for several weeks. You guys are great!

Geoger: Tat so I missed a key;(That feel better) You have also missed the point.You need to take a break from drop zone. I have no Idea what your problem is. All you have done is put people down. You add nothing creditable to this investigation. When questioned about anything you attack those that question you. It is as if you have no respect for anyone or not even your self. You attacked Blevins for saying he worked with NBC.You attacked him and threatened him by saying you would call a relative of yours.After he proved to you he wasn't lieng you tried to manipulate his comments to prove you were right. All you did was make a fool out of yourself. I have cautioned you in the past on your actions. All you did was get yourself kicked of the Forum. Fact is. You are your own problem. Your Comments saying I should retire shows up in other areas on the internet under a different name. No response needed . However Im sure you will respond to this post instead of taking it for advice from a friend .Jerry

Jo wrote about Dan

Guys, I will bet he claims not to know ANY of the above names and if he does - you got him!

Well he sure knows Griffin Jo. I hate to pop your balloon, but Griffin is Dans home airport. It's where he keeps his magnificent DC 3.

And Dan, if you are still reading, the Learstar was the modded Lodestar. We could go over 300 mph. "Lockheed 1XRay, say again aircraft type." ATC database showed it as a Lockheed 18 Lodestar. They saw the speed and said no way.

I was just a very green kid in the right seat. A landing in a gusty crosswind wiped out any delusions I had about being able to handle the plane on my own. There was some fast foot and yoke dancing going on i can tell you that much. You big tail dragger pilots got some justified bragging rights.

McCoys downfall was a remark he made to a cop friend about Coopers 200K being too small saying he should have asked for 500K. I can't see McCoy doing that if he were Cooper.

McCoy sure had the skills though.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jerry is probably one of the brightest people I know!!

I save words like "brightest" to describe those who, at the very least, can write a cogent sentence which conforms to established rules of grammar, syntax and spelling.

Reading Jerry's posts is difficult but I do so because I enjoy a challenge, love doing word scramble puzzles and particularly like doing cryptograms.

Your sentence wasn't meant to be funny but it's one of the funniest things I've seen in this thread. You wuffos ar[email]e a real trip!

Further proof that Dan is just guessing. No trig
required! :D

The problem in all these cases is the same.
Everyone is just guessing, without hard evidence
to back anything up with.

Your Comments saying I should retire shows up in other areas on the internet under a different name.

That is a lie. Impossible.

But you did call me once and say emphatically:
'Blevins. We have to get rid of that guy and Im
going to do it. I can get Dropzone kicked off the air.
I know the advertizers. He's a threat to this case
and the FBI'.

That did happen. Do you remember that call you
made?

I would never suggest you "retire"? That would be
liek asking a tree to talk and walk.

One last thing: Get off my ass.

And Im guessing Tom, Alan, and Carol feel the
same way or are just laughing at your ridiculous
attacks. Jerry you are NOT in their league.

Dan Stated:

And their in lies your answer. See, you have just solved your own mystery! Youre gonna shoot yourself. 40 years of sleuthing over this?

Georger Replied:

Pythagorean Theorem

:SAfter 40 yrs - I think this thing is running us all CRAZY. I have dealt with it for over 15 yrs and the nay sayers will never be happy with any suspect.

I had a conversation with Jerry tonight - and things just get worse. He still claims I did NOT go to the places I described to him and I did NOT find them later - and they DO not exist. I have been back twice and I found most of them.

When someone tells me my old maps are incorrect - and they are in black and white and right infront of me:S why bother to argue.

These are maps researched by reputable individuals yet JT tells me NO they did not exist. I did NOT imagine communications with land-owners - some who inherited the land and historians who did the research for me. I had enough land marks and memories of the trip in 1979 to be able to retrace most of the trip in 2001 and 2010, but he claims I did not and what I saw and found does not exist.

JT claims the maps I have worked from are incorrect or do not exist...that nothing I know to exist is real. Jerry claims he is a historian in Clark county and my maps are wrong - really could a Metsker Map be that far off? NOT likely!

I read to him page 25 of the Township 2N. Range 3 EWM of Clark County - a Metsker Map dated Sept 1974 and the party on the other end is telling me NO - that map does NOT exist or the map is incorrect.

This is ridiculous - in 2001 I had 3 other women with me and an undercover narco from Wa.:|

In 2010 I had no one with me - and that is how I wanted it. I wanted to be able to go back and feel my way to sort it out in my mind, but JT is telling me that nothing I experienced is real or that I made it all up or I am mistaken. Sorry Jerry, I roamed the hills of Casey Co where my Grandfather lived - I know how to find my way around and to remember trails and hills and to go back without a map...I know how to follow tracks.

He claimes Duane and I were NOT on Lake LaCames (how many Ledbetter Mansions are there :)
:)
I pulled the photos with a resemblance to LD rather than the composite and I feel I made my point, although Georger whose sarcastic opinion I actual value has made "No Comment".

Who here is really in their right mind? Are we all crazy or is this part of the Cooper conspiracy? Are we all obsessed or are there those whose job is to make sure NO one learns of Cooper's ID.

What is the use of all of this if NO one wants the truth to be known and the FBI does NOT want to maintain a historian of sorts to work the case? .

The FBI requires agents to retire at a certain age and did not leave senior agents to work cold cases - never leaving one person in place long enough to even get a handle on Cooper. Can anyone actually name the agents who have worked this case over the last 40 yrs and if any one of them actually studied the file with an unbiased mind.

Carr was probably the only one to attempt this, but he got too caught up in his own self importance and was easily led down the wrong trail - dismissing things he should have followed and latching on to other things just because they made the Cooper Saga more intriguing. The Cooper Comic was actually the most misleading (evidence) ever introduce and one that has cost the FBI dearly, considering the time Carr put into it and Blevins and now Marla and Eng.

Oh Well, What the Hell, let the Bells of Christmas Past Ring On.
Santa comes and goes every yr, so why will this Christmas be any different? Christmas was a BIG deal with Duane - he was like a child in anticipation...I miss that.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Geoger: Your right, When it comes to being in Tom's and Carrols league involving this case . I am way out of there league. I do know more about this case than they ever will.That will never change. Jerry

Well at least you've finally had the balls to come
out and say it, straightaway. No more sneaking
around the shadows making snide remarks and
casting aspiration, trying to create doubt in people's
minds, one ear at a time. Making up stories.

It makes me wonder, Mr. Thomas, if you were
actually up to the job of finding Cooper even if he
was in the Washougal. or if H picked the right guy
for the job?

What goes around comes around Jerry, and yours
is a very low fast orbit, of your own making.

I sympathise but at least now I dont have to hide
it any longer. Its been years! Im glad to have your
monkey off my back. Have a good life.

At the same time it helps Tom, Carol, and Alan
and frees them at long last - something Ive wanted
to do for a long long time.

Make no mistake about this! I have strong
differences of opinion on some things with Tom
etal, but, that's on a completely different level than
you've been operating on, Thomas. At least now we
can finally all be professionals and not have to watch
for fallout on our heads, from your orbit.

You cant even imagine what a relief this is for ME!

Thanks BIG TIME.

Jo: Your story is fabricated you have no evidence and you claim things exist that never have,You flew out here to fabricate a story not once but twice, Your Maps are from the internet. Shelly was born and grew up in washougal area. She says your a lier. Ralph says your a lier I say your a good ficton writer every one on the Forum say's your deceptional. Your claims are made up your posts past and present proves it, Jerry

Jo wrote

Are we all obsessed?...

Hell yes.

or are there those whose job is to make sure NO one learns of Cooper's ID.

Jo that borders on a paranoid delusion.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jerry,

Thanks for this information; at the symposium, I missed that comment from the retired FBI agent.

We all should acknowledge that this is a considerably significant finding. Obviously, a correct flight path is fundamental to any hypothetically fruitful ground search.

Yes, a new, verifiable search area and flight path might not produce a body now (in the event there was one), but could provide an extremely outside chance that other physical evidence can be obtained (as recent posts have stated).

As also has been discussed previously at length, forty years is a long period of time. Individuals without specialized detection equipment could walk directly over a landing spot and not notice anything out of the ordinary.

How exactly does this new information the retired agent shared alter the proposed flight path?

I don't suppose the agent specified how many degrees the flight path was shifted? Was he given, or does he remember any of these unofficial, non-published coordinates?

Green Elf