47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert please listen to this post
My whole life has been pretty awful I'v had to move to 3 different places I used to live in Seattle I had a happy life in Michigan but then my dad got laid off by Kellogg and I had to move to Atlanta when I moved I lost my friends I lost my Girlfriend Sarah I lost Martinis Pizza I lost Full City Cafe I lost my Chocolate Tuxedo Cake I lost everything since I moved I can't even bear to make friends not even at my new elementary school Since I moved here I have had an awful life since:(
When we lived in Michigan we lived by a Golf Course and one day i got lost on the Golf Course
I'm sorry Robert I didn't mean to ask for Geestman's address I just wanted to spend time with you

The Death-bed confession of Duane Weber

Let's get the facts straight regarding what someone thinks or interprets what I have said and told about the events of those last days.

My accounting is the only one that stands - I will try to do this as accurate as I can.

I am in a great deal of pain right now - but, hopefully in the next few day I can make short posting in sequences. The sequence then can be compiled in to one story with my accounting of those wks in the hospital & the my learning 1 yr and 2 months later who DAN COOPER was.

I was vaguely aware of D.B. Cooper but had NO KNOWLEDGE that then name given was DAN COOPER until May of 1996 when I read the BOOK written by Max Gunther - a book that is 99% fiction per Max's own admission.

NOTE at the time of Duane Weber's confession I did NOT know who DAN Cooper was and knew little about the crime itself.

No one can deny my going public WAS the trigger that set-off change reactions regarding other suspects. Cooper had been relatively dormant until I went public in 2000...

MY contact with the FBI was in 1996 and I waited for the FBI to do its investigation. Remember that in 2000 - when an AGENT made claims regarding WEBER - it was in that moment I decided to go public....and made the call that started all of this crap that has now gone on now for over 14 yrs.

I will try to tell the story the best I can - and I do not need for others to attempt to change or to interfer with that process with repetitive misnomers as Bruce and other have done over the yrs. What I say about those last days will STAND - I will try to be as accurate as possible, but may not be physically able to pull the old logs.

Remember that even in 1995 as Duane was dying - my habit was to keep notes in my planner due to my history in sales.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Blevins has his defensive self...where he goes when he needs to distract or change the direction of the postings.
There has been a definitive pattern and without my spelling it out you all know what I am talking about.

Call it an Alternate personality.

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part: (remainder can be read above)

'You say now: "I never said I was sure Kenny was Cooper." RMB)

What you did say previously was, quoting:

RobertMBlevins
Sep 17, 2012, 6:23 PM
Even with all these things which only cover a portion of the
evidence against Kenny, we cannot say with certainty that Ken Christiansen was D.B. Cooper. But when people ask us how much chance there is that Kenny was Cooper, we say we're about 85-95% sure Kenny was D.B. Cooper...'

I would call those quotes accurate. We aren't sure. '85-90%' is not 'sure'. But here's the problem with your opinions regarding Kenny Christiansen and Bernie Geestman: Your opinions are always negative, from start to finish. And you've occasionally been called out on this by others here. I get emails sometimes about you, mostly not flattering. You've made fun of our cleaning business, Gayla Prociv (head of AB of Seattle), and engaged in minor personal attacks. When that didn't work, you started responding to legitimate Cooper posts by copying song lyrics off the internet, quoting the post, and then adding the lyrics as a response.

So basically...your opinions mean nothing to me, or anyone here at AB working on the case. In fact, I had to finally warn you that AB staffer Phoebe was actually my oldest daughter, so that you might refrain from going after her as well. I figured if you knew, you might have enough common sense to not stoop that low.

Yes, there is an article titled '25 Best Reasons KC Might Be Cooper' at Newsvine. I haven't checked it lately to see if it needs to be edited, since it was done at least a couple of years ago. It probably needs updating. And the same thing with the article on Geestman, 'Is This Man an Accomplice in the D.B. Cooper Hijacking?' etc.

Investigating Kenny and Bernie has always been a fluid thing. Sometimes you get it right, sometimes not. Sometimes you have to correct your information. Anyone who says it's easy to investigate a possible suspect in the Cooper case has rocks in their head.

If it were easy, if any particular suspect were simple to confirm, Jo Weber would have succeeded long ago. Or Galen Cook's suspect Bill Gossett. Both of them have been investigating and trying to prove their case for many years longer than we've been working on Christiansen. And neither of them have succeeded to date. And the same thing goes for us and Kenny Christiansen. We cannot yet prove he was the hijacker.

But unlike some others, we are now once again in the field and trying. We're hitting the bricks, driving around, meeting people for new interviews...and re-interviewing old witnesses. Geestman's extended family has also stepped forward and offered to help. We have accepted that help because again...you would have to have rocks in your head not to take advantage of an offer like that.

This investigation into Christiansen and Geestman has cost us more than you can possibly imagine. By March of 2011 I was considering closing AB down, paying off our authors on all sales, and returning the rights to their books. And even after all of that, I still turned down the money from Adrenaline Hunter, and refused the film rights offer. (The History Channel offer was refused the previous year, and we were not in financial straits so much at that time) Fortunately, we have recovered from all that, no thanks to either Cooper or Kenny Christiansen I assure you.

I may not have much personally, but money is not a worry for me and it's none of your business why. It would sound cheap if I told you anyway. When you invest so much time and emotional effort on a big question such as whether KC was Cooper, you get to a point where you don't care about MONEY, but The Truth. To me, that's the only thing that matters at this point. Screw the money. No one's ever got rich on Cooper yet, and I don't think they ever will.

So...no matter how many disparaging comments you post, one thing remains certain. We will continue to investigate Geestman and Christiansen until we either run out of leads, or we discover the truth. We are not afraid of that truth, only that it IS the truth. Sure, we would like our suspicions confirmed and find out we were right all along. On the other hand, no one around here will jump off the Ballard Bridge if it turns out we were wrong. We will move on with the knowledge that we eliminated a suspect who was (partially) the subject of a New York Times bestseller, (Skyjack), another book specifically about the suspect, (Blast) two TV programs, and endless discussion on this suspect. That would have to do.

But you can bet on one thing. Unless we finally reach a dead end, we WILL get to the truth on Geestman and Christiansen. And we will discover where they actually were and what they were doing between Tuesday, November 23, 1971 and the following Monday. This is the time block previously established by Margie Geestman that she claimed her husband left the home in Bonney Lake and was in the company of Kenny Christiansen.

Have a great day. :)

Well ... make it real for a change! Otherwise you might as well be
selling DB Cooper 'pots n pans' ... or the hairpiece you claim
DB Cooper/Kenny used? Do you and AB Books have that
hairpiece too! ?

Sounds like a cult to me. The cult of RobertMBlevins! Do you
want a bridge named after Kenny and you, too?

We will move on with the knowledge that we eliminated a suspect ...

Years after Larry Carr himself eliminated him.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

NEED some advice: AS there maybe some legalities in what I am proposing to do.

Since I will be returning to surgery for my 4th surgery in all probabilities I feel I have NOTHING to loose by opening the GATES - that might help the thread and the FBI.

The FBI is aware of these emails as I have sent many of them to their offices, but they never reply so I assume they went to dead file or totally ignored simply because they were sent from Jo.

THere are threats and individual claiming knowedge of the crime and that Weber was Cooper....but all I have are email addresses...I will not use their email address but give each sender a code name.

I do believe that in the past a couple of these guys using other names came to the thread.

Since 2 of the individuals seemingly are connected that makes it more than interesting, but scary and IFFY. Are the trying to hoax me?

I do believe some of this could be coming from Knoss, Cook, Bruce, Blevins and/or JT. I try to watch for syntac and wording to pin point them...one who uses 2 emails I had a phone number for - but when Cossey came up dead - I got to feeling a little uneasy. I think some of these emails might explain why.

If I do not post their email address and only the subject matter - can I do that? Some of you will find some of this interesting and some of it is BUNK...garbage.

Frankly believe Cook or JT or Bruce is behind some of the posts...just how much do they think MIKIE (me) will take in...before I regurgitate it...

Bear in mind that I had to tell some lies to play these guys along - and I do not want that to harm my story...just that you guys understand I had to play them out to see if they really had anything to offer or if they were just spoofs.

Syntac on on some sound like Bruce, JT and Cook or Blevins....all of those came with WA state IP's.

The others come out of the MID WEST.

BELOW IS AN EXAMPLE OF ONE OF THEM:

"MRS.WEBER, YOUR DECISION TO BRING IN SOMEONE THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO HISTORY OR PERSONAL CONNECTION WITH DUANE OR MYSELF WAS A FOOLISH DECISION.
YOU HAVE JUST SINGLE HANDEDLY PUSHED EVERYONE BACK INTO SILENCE.
THIS DEEPLY SADDENS ME.
THE ITEMS OF DUANE'S THAT WERE TO BE GIVEN TO YOU,NOW WILL BE PUT BACK IN THEIR FINAL RESTING SPOT.
VERY FOOLISH MRS.WEBER,....VERY FOOLISH.
WE ARE ALL SO DISAPPOINTED.
GOOD BYE."

I responded by stating unless it was something that could put Weber on that plane it was of no interest to me.

The one below I KNOW who sent it and hope you guys can grasp who it is:
======================

"Blevins doesn't have the slightest clue as to where Tina lives. Blevins smokes too much pot while he's doing his janitorial work. He sounds like a frustrated sex offender.

Capt. Bohan was flying west of V-23 and circled wide over the Columbia River as he descended to PDX from the west. The winds aloft were gale force coming out of the SSE (that's why he used runway 10, going towards the east). Bohan had this discussion personally with Himmelsbach over coffee. clue: Himmelsbach wouldn't have put this in his 1986 book if he wanted to keep the true facts from the public. This was Himmelsbach's "subtle" pronoucement that the FBI may have erred in the search location. Not an admittance by Himmelsbach, mind you, but an open-door to realistic possibilities. Therefore: the BEST weather report is not one by a weatherman who drinks coffee all night and releases a balloon periodically, nor by a person who reads the weather reports on the printed page. If you want the best info, you talk to the PILOT WHO IS FLYING THROUGH THE DAMN STUFF WHILE IT IS HAPPENING!!!! But that's just dumb ol me talking.

ps. I did the research on Bohan. Don't say this about me on the DZ............but you can use it, Jo. (Keep up the good work).
pss. Blevins is so full of shit that he needs to hire a janitor to clean up his messes. The guy is a effing idiot and blowhard".

:|
The :Pman :ochild who wrote the email to me now spends his time BASHING ME & was responsible for a great deal of stress I recently had to contend with.

I have all of his emails to me...I kept every damn one of them!

This is just to let individuals know when I say I have proof of communications - I really have proof. The communications I have with this person GO WAY back!

He can deny & claim I need to be committed or he can PUBLICALLY apologize for the Horrid public postings he make about me & the threats he has made...he can also publically apologize to my children & friends...who read the remarks he made regarding my mental status. NEVER bite the hand that feed you....this man did just that. I proved that in BLACK and WHITE.

He is still makes snide & ugly & suggestive remarks about JO Weber....whenever and where ever.

THe above was just in general discussion, but I have the angry & abusive ones & the ones where he lies.

He continues to state ugly horrid things, but I will not use this thread to POST the bad things. I am doing this to PROVE I do HAVE all of the emails he sent and the bad things he has done and proof of how he uses people.....

IT is my STRONG suggestion HE MAKE a public apology. Friends read the ugly demeaning things he stated about Jo in another public thread. He uses people as he used me for information he did NOT have.

He could NOT understand HOW I obtained certain information when he had spent yrs trying to accomplish the same thing.

When I REFUSED to provide him with TINA's contact number he started to do the 8 yr old jealousy scene...and that was to lash out at me and to demean me.

I had accomplished something he had not been able to do...contact Tina. THAT is what TRIGGERED his childish behavior toward me which he uses with to his benefit. I have all of his emails & they include the information I provide him & the theories we both played with....

He had a childish temper tantrum because I would NOT give him Tina's contact information. I was in contact with principals who he could not talk with...This person is responsible for the FBI's attitude!
I call these individuals
:o:P[:/]WEASELS!:P

Now he proposes that I NEVER spoke to TINA and that it was all set up?!!!! HOW many of YOU really believe that one?

Just a JEALOUS little boy lashing out!

He demeaned the things I accomplished & then he HiJacked them for his own....but, what many of you do NOT know ---he was not an attorney when he contacted me but represented himself as such.

He was amazed that I knew the building he was working in and the location. HE could NOT understand HOW I obtained that information.

When one deals with Weasels one has to remember they are what they are WEASELS and that is how they got their name.

I therefore put him on notification that he use his attorney status to erase all of the damage he has done to me & to my family. HIS horrid remarks made to others who know me caused me a great deal of stress not to mention the inconveniece or providing proof that
I am sound of mind and very capable....

WHAT did this require?

ALL of his emails were viewed so others could understand why he made such demeaning remarks.
RAISED eyebrows! The accusor is the one with the problem not JO.

Wonder what kind of an ATTORNEY he is? THE emails are all printed!
After a few of them had been viewed - eyebrows where raised and the statement made "What Can We Do To Help?"

Robert go back and read the post.
I am showing what a scumbag the man is - he said those things about you - but do you know what he did to me....re-read the post.

I had to go through a lot of embarrassement and expenses to prove the thing he publically stated about me were NOT true.

In that other thread - HORRID things where said about me - HORRID things!

How in the world did you twist that to reflect on me - what I quoted came from an actually email this person sent me and one who has slandered me and harmed me to no end....check your pms as I will send one as soon as this is over.

If you ever read the posting of others - you know who stated that.
DO you know what that person has said about me...

I didn't make the remarks - I quoted them - to change them the point would not have been made. THE person who made the REMARK made HORRIBLE remarks about me in another - place.
A place you cannot go and I cannot go....but they wrote them for ALL to see.

What did I do????
I did NOTHING.
You are taking this out of context.
I am pointing out how vicious certain individuals can be.

Do you want us to loose the thread.
HOW could you be so alarmed about that - READ it again. I quoted an email from a man who has PUT ME THRU HELL. You have not experience the HELL I went thru.

I am proving that there are individuals who have an agenda and that agenda is to get rid of me and you....ONE of those individuals will and HAS done horrible things to make me go POOF! THAT man is NOT allowed to POST here.

RobertMBlevins

Yes. Carr says he thinks the hijacker didn't have much jump training and that Kenny doesn't fit the official description. However, the FBI has admitted multiple times that they've never even done a minimal investigation of him as a suspect. Not a bit. So Carr's opinion is just that - his opinion on Kenny. We have another opinion, of course. :)

RMB says: "the FBI has admitted multiple times that they've never even done a minimal investigation of him as a suspect."

Where has the FBI has admitted multiple times that
they've never even done a minimal investigation of Kenny as a
suspect?

You've said this many times but never produced your evidence.

Because you have no evidence of what you are saying! Sounds
like you have an anger management problem?

B|:D:D:D

"RMB says: "the FBI has admitted multiple times that they've never even done a minimal investigation of him as a suspect."

I haven't seen this either. I have seen quotes from three different FBI agents though.

Larry Carr (FBI) says this:
"I'm sure he absolutely believes his brother is D.B. Cooper," said Larry Carr, who has been the lead investigator on the case for just over a year. "It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you"

Ayn Dietrich, from the FBI said this:
She insists all the suspects still being touted by Cooper sleuths have been ruled out — either because they don't match the DNA or fingerprints they have on file, or because the descriptions just don't match up.

She goes on to explain this:
Being an open but not active case, we respond to every report or lead. Our case agent will check them out and determine whether they're credible.

Didn't someone send them a book, and a PDF telling them how viable Kenny is? did the FBI miss Decoded? where they believed Bernie wasn't an accomplice in the crime?

"He's not a viable suspect," FBI spokeswoman Robbie Burroughs.

could the reason be he doesn't match the description. he's bald, and too short......I believe he was also under weight to fit the description. I have to use old Marla here again. based on the above, I believe Robert would of posted this everyday in 2011 when Marla's story was hot if Kenny was not around as a suspect, or if he made
the height requirement. he would give the old LOL's about how LD is too short to be Cooper.

His biggest hurdle is Tina stating she had to look up at Cooper. good luck with that one.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

"RMB says: "the FBI has admitted multiple times that they've never even done a minimal investigation of him as a suspect."

I haven't seen this either. I have seen quotes from three different FBI agents though.

Larry Carr (FBI) says this:
"I'm sure he absolutely believes his brother is D.B. Cooper," said Larry Carr, who has been the lead investigator on the case for just over a year. "It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you"

Ayn Dietrich, from the FBI said this:
She insists all the suspects still being touted by Cooper sleuths have been ruled out — either because they don't match the DNA or fingerprints they have on file, or because the descriptions just don't match up.

She goes on to explain this:
Being an open but not active case, we respond to every report or lead. Our case agent will check them out and determine whether they're credible.

Didn't someone send them a book, and a PDF telling them how viable Kenny is? did the FBI miss Decoded? where they believed Bernie wasn't an accomplice in the crime?

"He's not a viable suspect," FBI spokeswoman Robbie Burroughs.

could the reason be he doesn't match the description. he's bald, and too short......I believe he was also under weight to fit the description. I have to use old Marla here again. based on the above, I believe Robert would of posted this everyday in 2011 when Marla's story was hot if Kenny was not around as a suspect, or if he made
the height requirement. he would give the old LOL's about how LD is too short to be Cooper.

His biggest hurdle is Tina stating she had to look up at Cooper. good luck with that one.

RMB is fond of saying things that have no foundation in reality.

But of course RMB claims to run something called
"Adventure Books. It could be an Adventure management
problem!

You know like diamond mining in the Columbia River. And selling
camels on used car lots. Nobody these days is going on I5 in or
on a camel!
:D

RobertMBlevins

Well, I've posted up the contents of a couple of emails and the results of phone calls I've received at different times from the Seattle FBI. They say...Kenny has not been eliminated as a suspect, and 'some here (in the Seattle office) believe he's a good suspect. Others believe there are better suspects.' That's an exact quote. Posted up at least twice.

I don't know what you want from me. There are these public statements by some FBI agents. Yes, I have seen them. Then later...I contacted the Seattle office myself and questioned these statements. Basically, I quoted the things these agents said....and asked if A) they had actually investigated Kenny, and B) Whether he had been eliminated as a suspect. I got a slightly different story. No, he hadn't been checked out officially. No, he was not eliminated as a suspect. I don't know why they did all of that.

Bottom line...we will continue our current investigation into Geestman and Christiansen.

If you have doubts about what I just said on this subject, you could contact the Seattle FBI on your own and ask the same questions I did. I'm surprised none of you have tried this approach already.

Sounds like an anger management problem on your part!

Yes you have 'posted up' all kinds of post-ups claiming someone
said this or that, meant this and that, when in fact it doesn't
and they don't.

You are fond of finding in people's words what you want to find
and hear.

That's an anger management issue on your part, if I ever saw
one.

It will all go away if you close you eyes and think of elephants
dancing with butterflies.

Good dreaming!

:)

RobertMBlevins

Well, I've posted up the contents of a couple of emails and the results of phone calls I've received at different times from the Seattle FBI. They say...Kenny has not been eliminated as a suspect, and 'some here (in the Seattle office) believe he's a good suspect. Others believe there are better suspects.' That's an exact quote. Posted up at least twice.

I don't know what you want from me. There are these public statements by some FBI agents. Yes, I have seen them. Then later...I contacted the Seattle office myself and questioned these statements. Basically, I quoted the things these agents said....and asked if A) they had actually investigated Kenny, and B) Whether he had been eliminated as a suspect. I got a slightly different story. No, he hadn't been checked out officially. No, he was not eliminated as a suspect. I don't know why they did all of that.

Bottom line...we will continue our current investigation into Geestman and Christiansen.

If you have doubts about what I just said on this subject, you could contact the Seattle FBI on your own and ask the same questions I did. I'm surprised none of you have tried this approach already.

Blevins, pardon my morbid curiosity, but how long do you think it would take the FBI to conclude that the late Andre the Giant was not Cooper? Do you think they would even bother checking his finger prints or DNA?

And the same with Cossey and his fast rejection of the Amboy parachute as being related to the Cooper case. Do you think Cossey would do lab tests on the canopy to confirm something that he could see by a 10 second inspection of the canopy?

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Typical. You give a reasonable answer to someone and they go personal. BTW: I don't run Adventure Books. That would be Gayla.

Well whoever runs ADVENTURE BOOKS! you sure seem to have a lot
of idle time on their hands with nothing better to do than make
stuff up and defend yourself 24-7. Smarm in - smarm out. And
nothing but smarmy claims from your control booth in Oz.

Better switch from Kenny to Dorothy, in your DB Cooper Fantasy!
:)

Robert99

***Well, I've posted up the contents of a couple of emails and the results of phone calls I've received at different times from the Seattle FBI. They say...Kenny has not been eliminated as a suspect, and 'some here (in the Seattle office) believe he's a good suspect. Others believe there are better suspects.' That's an exact quote. Posted up at least twice.

Blevins, pardon my morbid curiosity, but how long do you think it would take the FBI to conclude that the late Andre the Giant was not Cooper? Do you think they would even bother checking his finger prints or DNA?

And the same with Cossey and his fast rejection of the Amboy parachute as being related to the Cooper case. Do you think Cossey would do lab tests on the canopy to confirm something that he could see by a 10 second inspection of the canopy?

Robert99

Andre the Giant !? :D

That's NEW! :D

RobertMBlevins

******Well, I've posted up the contents of a couple of emails and the results of phone calls I've received at different times from the Seattle FBI. They say...Kenny has not been eliminated as a suspect, and 'some here (in the Seattle office) believe he's a good suspect. Others believe there are better suspects.' That's an exact quote. Posted up at least twice.

Robert99

We're not talking about Andre the Giant or the Amboy chute. I didn't say the Amboy chute was Cooper's. I said the way it was dismissed without a single reason given as to WHY was a bit lame.

'It's the right size. It's the right color'. That was an early FBI quote on the chute. Another article stated the chute was sent to the Seattle FBI's lab for analysis. But it was the very next day when they dragged it up to Cossey's. I don't have all the answers. And frankly I no longer care about the chute. Last time I contacted the Seattle FBI about it with questions was 2013 - five years after they found it. Guess what they said: They couldn't discuss because it was evidence. That's a funny thing to say on something that was dismissed five years previously on the case, wouldn't you say?

My only focus lately on this whole thing is very simple. We will continue our investigation into Geestman and Christiansen until we either run out of leads, eliminate them as participants in the hijacking, or confirm that they were involved. Our main focus is finding out what they were doing the week of the hijacking. I think everything leads up to that point.

Doesn't matter what others think about that. This is where we are concentrating our efforts for now.

We are all waiting with baited breath to read your version of
what you say Tinman, Dorothy, the Lion, and Big Bird say you
say they said you say they say you say they said!

RobertMBlevins 99 layers of Christiansen Hell!

What happen on Floor-44, in the elevator? Do the four
Clydesdales abreast get rescued from the elevator stuck on
Floor-44 ?

As Clydesdales Turn - a daily production from and by ...
:D

Again, it's good you have something to do with your time.
Otherwise . . .

Question: which side of the bread did Kenny butter on?

RobertMBlevins

Uh, right.

Sorry I can't waste any more time responding to your comments right now. If they contained anything intelligent, I might, but the truth is you aren't looking for answers here and neither are you 'discussing' anything.

You're simply re-quoting and then adding your usual smarmy comments. You go with that. I have to run some errands now. I'm sure the next time I view this thread it will be (as usual) Blevins this and that. You have nothing else to offer...also as usual.

You can whine all you wish on whatever, but this is the bottom line:

'My only focus lately on this whole thing is very simple. We will continue our investigation into Geestman and Christiansen until we either run out of leads, eliminate them as participants in the hijacking, or confirm that they were involved. Our main focus is finding out what they were doing the week of the hijacking. I think everything leads up to that point.

Doesn't matter what others think about that. This is where we are concentrating our efforts for now.'

You can quote me on that.

How did Kenny pronounce his name: Christiansen?

How does Lyle pronounce the name?

Another Christiansen from MN wants to know.

As a self-proclaimed professional Editor, surely you can handle
that one?

;)

ps: we all know you are still hear reading-plotting. so answer the
question if you know.

"That's a funny thing to say on something that was dismissed five years previously on the case, wouldn't you say? "

Not really, the case is still open, and they are not allowed to discuss the case with the public, unless a press conference should occur. Just because Cossey said he knew in 10 seconds doesn't mean he didn't spend more than that with the FBI. possibly showing them his conclusions. who measured the chute. it's larger than the one on record. you seem to assume way to much. if you were aware of the diameter of the four chutes given to Cooper, and the Amboy chute measures 34'. how long would it take you to determine that it's not Cooper's?

How many chutes have been discovered they thought could be Cooper's?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

It's quoted from Cossey on The Mountain News.

"I spoke with Coss shortly after the announcement, and he told me that the parachute found in Amboy was not from Flight 305 as it was too large at 34-feet in diameter, and that it was a cargo chute. Further, he said that the canopy was made with silk and not the nylon which comprised Cooper’s canopy. He also said it was a WWII vintage parachute."

I also found cargo chutes with the same type of markings on them, just like the Amboy chute. there seems to be a difference in the stamps from cargo to Personal chutes. even if he was wrong on the fabric. it appears to be a cargo chute. we may not like the way they concluded the whole thing, but I don't think they care what we think. it does however, allow for conspiracies to emerge, just like the crime itself....

Robert, they refuse a lot of things. they are not in the business of catering. have they said anything further about Marla, wonder why? I'll be they think LD was Cooper, or should we conclude that simply because they never closed the subject? this is what you constantly try to say.

You never answered the question of how many chutes have been involved with Cooper after the fact?

If they did keep the chute, regardless of it being Coopers. it's still evidence.

ADDED: "DID see early press release saying 'right size, right color'."

How sure are you of that quote? I'm only finding it was white in the description given to Carr.....

In June I made the post below and afterward for several wks I received some weird emails.

The post below seemed to have struck a nerve because I started to receive several subsequent personal emails....with the first one stating:

Happy Birthday Duane

on the 18 of June. The IP tracks to WA State, but that is as far as I can get....Question - if an individual send email with an IP that can be traced to WA - does that mean they have to live in WA and how does ONE go about tracing IP's.

The user name we cannot find anywhere on any search...so I need some help from someone outside of this thread to trace these unusual emails. CAN anyone help.

I reposted the below post I made to Georger because it seems to have been the one that TRIGGERED this individual

Also can I legally acknowledge the content of these weird emails on the thread?

The individual claimed to be terminally ill & wanted to tell me something, but the emails sounded very much in like another poster we have on the thread so I basically played with it and then shoved it aside -but, it is haunting me.

Weird story!

MY source had been in communication with a person we believe to be the KEY to Weber's past and he shut down and refused to corporated...This person does NOT live in the US, but he is key to Duane's past as I met his wife many yrs ago in the early 80's....He denied his wife was the one I met and we have been unable to acquire a picture of the man's wife or girl friend from that time. The postng in question indirectly references this subject.

Sorry about having to replay this Georger, but this seemed to have been the trigger:

skyjack71

You guys on the other thread have good conversations going, but when Georger comed to this thread his unhinged mind comes with it & we never KNOW what Gate he is going to go thru or jump. Georger is a stubborn mule.

He plays both sides!

WHY GEORGER WHEN YOU COME TO THE THREAD IT IS ONLY GIBBERISH TO DISPURSE & NOT THE INTELLEGENT POSTIONS YOU POST ELSE WHERE?

WELL IT COMES DOWN TO THIS - YOU KNOW WHO COOPER WAS & IT IS YOUR JOB TO KEEP THIS STORY IN A SHAMBLES SO no ONE EVER LEARNS THE TRUTH.

Tell Mr. E & Mr M I have a picture if they want to see it? IT is only a negative - but easy enough to ID 2 of the guys on the negative. Quite a little group you are trying go hold down.

Georger YOU know who the SALT LAKE photo WAS of - why didn't you tell us that when I posted it mutiple times. You knew who the man was & his connectons to all of this. The other was incarcerated in Salt Lake at that time - why Duane had me take the pic. If I told YOU guys Who the PIC was connected to you wouldn't believe me.

TRY a HIGH PROFILE person being held in Salt lake & You guys were getting ready to transport him to a more secure prison.

Let you find out on your own & tell me you didn't know who he was. He was there to fly a package out of Salt Lake - the package was a very important MAN. He did have a flight case & he was MORE than a pilot...he was an attorney or the attorney's pilot.

DID you really think I would never figure out how dirty all of this is.

Well, it might have been dirty in those days, but NOW the AMERICAN PEOPLE need to know the REAL HEROS who where fighting for our rights & the GOVENRMENT wanted those rights SQUASHED.

In the other thread you talk sensibly, but then you come Here to spew garbage. Tell the good people what you REALLY do!

Tell them who that pilot /attorney was in Salt lake to do - who was he transporting and to where? I know and U know!

So why not make a trip to FLA and provide immunity for the other person so he can tell the truths to the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Georger you CAN"T keep the secrets any longer. The have to be told! & YOU are TOO OLD - you are expendable to the cause.

LIVE ON AMERICA - LETS BRING the REAL HEROS home & LET them no longer be MOLESTED by the US Government....and be forced to live out of their beloved USA.

PS - I am NOT going to HOLD anything back anymore. I turned this over to the FBI and they probably have my emails going to dead - do not read file.

The triggers I highlighted in red.

skyjack71

Dumb Crooks that always get caught - do DUMB things.

Cooper was aware if he ever got caught - he would spend the rest of his life in prison. Cooper also had CONNECTIONS, but the connections may not have known he was Cooper.

A lot of leads came out, but since Cooper used a false name back in those days...no one could find him & no pictures were ever produced.

The DUMB CROOK thought if they found some of the money he buried they would think he was dead...and that would be the end of it. Dumb Crook!

The Dumb Crook who always got caught just did a stupid thing. When he went to WA to retrive some of the bounty he had hidden - it was damaged so he disposed of it in several places - NOT sure if he thought it would be found, but he had to dispose of it.

He may have thought it would appear he vanished or died. Because they found the money within a short period of time - he figured he has screwed - so he was on the lame again. For 2 months his wife did NOT know his location. He would call her, but never gave her an address or phone number. He was afraid she had figured it out.

The FBI finding the money so fast caught him by surprise and why his exit in early 1980 was so fast. He could not allow his wife to see the newpaper article or the TV special.

He wasn't taunting the FBI - he was running. Did one of the stupid sentimental things that always got him thrown back into prison.

He tried to tell his wife the truth before he died - but the dumb broad just didn't get it. He had played his role to well and he had left Clues - but as usual dumb broad was clueless.

NOTE:
NOT one soul has checked out the places I have tried to find connections to. Topper Dr., Lieser Point and Image Ln. One of these sights is just West of the PDX on the Vancouver side - Weber knew the man who owned the property and at one time had a home on the vacant lot. The home was there prior to 1979 and was NOT there in 1979.

Another man applied to the State of WA for immunity thru an attorney whose name I have given on this thread - but I will no longer look up things in the scrambled files I have. A skyjumper helped this man find the attorney without providing the man's name.

This man tried to contact me after the Margie Boule's article came out but she dismissed it and so did I.
It was not until a couple of yrs ago that man's name came right back at me - and the story told to me by a jumper who was still alive just a couple of yrs ago. A jumper Duane Weber told me he knew.

The man who tried to help this guy come forward with immunity was desperatly trying to get me to understand what he was saying and told me to write these things down.

At the time I thought the man may have had a stroke because I had a problem understanding what he was saying.

Ralph Himmelsbach is AWARE that this skyjumper tried to help obtain immunity for the man who knew who Cooper was.

The informer whose name was not made public was afraid they would implicate him, but he recognized the man from the pictures Margie Boule put in the newspaper of Duane L. Weber in 2001. The informer from Margie's article knew who Cooper was and his connections to jumping...that man was able to put Weber in a CHUTE!

The MAN tried to do the right thing but the system FAILED. He died in 2004 without the FBI ever hearing what he had to tell them.

Now the person he shared his secret with is probably deceased also. Duane showed me & told me about a man (One who both the informer and Duane knew).

Himmelsback knew who the man was trying to aid this other guy - but they were told immunity would have to come from DC and not from the state of Wa.

GEORGER knows ALL of this but he has ignored my posting about this time and time again....

When the only avenue to the truths are blocked - time and time and time again....then one has to think only one thing:

CONSPIRACY.

If the FBI had just followed thru this would have all ended in 2002 but NO NO NO. NO one wanted the truths to be told...if it came out he was right under their nose it would make them look really bad.

OR is there MUCH MORE! Duane told me about both of these men in 1979 in WA, but I did NOT know the importance of these things when I talked to the FBI. Duane's memory of these guys would indicate the informer knew him from the early yrs. MOST of the time when I called the FBI I was talking to a recorder so I never knew how much ever got to the investigating agent.

When the FBI in 2000 was unaware that they had the wrong ARMY number and claimed Weber was never in the ARMY!. DUH!

That alone tells you there was something wrong with this from GET GO.

Are any of you stupid enough to not believe the FBI is not capable of covering up errors or maybe there is another reason!May be they have been ORDERED to ignore this lead & to garble the voice of the justice, because the underlying cause was what they were hiding....not the skyjacker.

The skyjacker had connections they did NOT want known within the controversal politics of the time....If the skyjacker was revealed a lot of GOOD men would go down with him. MEN who did the right thing & stood up against the government. Men who to this day are still having to stay silent and pay the toll.

This all goes back to the pic I took in Salt Lake in 1979.

RobertMBlevins

***It's quoted from Cossey on The Mountain News.

"I spoke with Coss shortly after the announcement, and he told me that the parachute found in Amboy was not from Flight 305 as it was too large at 34-feet in diameter, and that it was a cargo chute. Further, he said that the canopy was made with silk and not the nylon which comprised Cooper’s canopy. He also said it was a WWII vintage parachute."

I also found cargo chutes with the same type of markings on them, just like the Amboy chute. there seems to be a difference in the stamps from cargo to Personal chutes. even if he was wrong on the fabric. it appears to be a cargo chute. we may not like the way they concluded the whole thing, but I don't think they care what we think. it does however, allow for conspiracies to emerge, just like the crime itself....

Cossey also said he determined it wasn't Cooper's in 'less than ten seconds'. He wasn't correct on it being silk. Silk is biodegradable and would have rotted in the ground. And you have to ask yourself why someone would bother to disconnect the container and harness (they were not found after additional digging) and bother to bury the thing. A human being did this, not a piece of cargo.

However, if the chute actually IS 34' feet in diameter, that would certainly eliminate it. Maybe someone should ask the FBI if it is. We have only secondhand information on that via Bruce Smith. But...countering that are those pesky 'it's the right size, it's the right color' statements by the Seattle FBI.

NBC interview with Larry Carr on the Amboy chute:

Transcript

FBI Investigates: Has Parachute Used by Infamous Hijacker D.B. Cooper Been Found?

ANN CURRY, co-host:

'What happened to D.B. Cooper, one of the most daring criminals of our time? Well, now a parachute has been discovered in Washington State that could provide some answers. Lori Matsukawa from our Seattle affiliate, KING-TV, has this story.

LORI MATSUKAWA reporting:

A man grading his land near Amboy unearthed this parachute earlier this month. It got FBI Special Agent Larry Carr's juices going.

Mr. LARRY CARR (FBI Special Agent): I decided to just bring the chute back and try to make a determination of whether or not this could have been D.B. Cooper's parachute. If it is, then we need to go back and do some more digging.

MATSUKAWA: Carr says the chute was found along what investigators think is Cooper's most likely trajectory.

Mr. CARR: I took the address and I overlaid that onto the map, the grid we have of the most probable landing areas, and this chute was recovered in the most probable landing area.

MATSUKAWA: On November 24, 1971, D.B. Cooper hijacked a Portland-to-Seattle flight, saying he had a bomb. FBI agents in Seattle gave Cooper four parachutes and $200,000 and the plane took off again heading south. Cooper then jumped out of the jet, never to be seen again. Some of the loot was recovered along the Columbia River in 1980. Now the FBI needs the public's help analyzing this find.

Mr. CARR: I need someone that has some expertise in this area to take a look at the canopy and hopefully can shed some light on could this canopy have come from an NB6 backpack. If it happens not to be the canopy that D.B. Cooper used, then it's a heck of a coincidence...'

Quote from Cossey, March 28, 2008 via Associated Press...a quote we already know is NOT true:

"It was my parachute," said Earl Cossey of Woodinville, Wash. "So, yes, I'd be able to identify it to this day."

Chute actually jumped with belonged to Norman Hayden of Kent, WA.

From the Citizen Sleuths.com:

'The Amboy parachute was not available during the inspection and it was not clear if that evidence was archived in the Seattle FBI office. We concur with others who originally forwarded the idea that the Amboy chute is not silk (bold for emphasis added) but a first generation nylon parachute. The research team has a standing offer with the FBI to return to Amboy and excavate the location where it was discovered. To this date the only available information on the sewn-closed reserve chute that Cooper left the plane with, was that it was white in color. The Amboy Chute remains an item of significant interest...'

New York Times, March 27, 2008:

“It’s the right place, it’s the right color and it appears to be the right size,” said Special Agent Robbie Burroughs of the F.B.I. office in Seattle.

Then again, Ms. Burroughs said, “it’s hard to say that because it’s so tied up in knots and it’s quite deteriorated.”

That's a yes and a maybe no. As you can see, there are many conflicts associated with this chute. It's found in the right place. Cossey says it's made of silk. In fact, this is pretty much the MAIN reason he gives media on how he made his determination. And we know that is wrong. (It's almost certainly nylon) As far as the size, there is only secondhand information on that via Bruce Smith. Is it possible that Cossey would speak to dozens of reporters and leave out the size to everyone except Bruce? That also seems unlikely. Cossey has also repeatedly stated in the media for years that the chutes belonged to him, which is also untrue. You figure it out.

Don't you find it strange Ms. Burroughs didn't just say: "Ask
RobertMBlevins, he knows, the truth of everything!"

;)

b1jercat

Jo, I hope if they ever make a movie of your story, and I have only seen one picture of you, they get Linsey Lohand to play your part. Because LILO has the look of a woman that just screams trashy sex!

Duh How did I miss that one. I have no idea what Linsey Lohand looks like but let me assure you I am just an ordinary woman with a decent IQ and there is and has never been anything sexy about me. Classy was a word that was used, but never trashy.

I had one outfit that was relatively close fitting in the late sixties and that was a jump suit with bell bottoms, but had long sleeves and a conservative neck line - NOT low cut.

Hopefully if my story is ever told they will not make me appear to be a slut.

Definitely not in that category...

Jo is just an ordinary woman and mother and widow - nothing outstanding about JO....other than she has always tried to do her best to finish the assignments life has given her.