47 47
quade

DB Cooper

mrshutter45

I'm glad to see the Washington State History Museum is not accepting anything from known suspects. that's the way it should be. some people are doing it for the advertising. the exhibit is about DB Cooper, not Cooper wannabee's or people trying to saturate the public with circumstantial evidence.

That was puzzling me! I did leave a message to the effect that it was absurd to promote anyone suspect against another when it was made public they intended to use items from Marla and Blevins. I let it be known how I felt about this...and on behalf of othesr who have been accused by this thread of being Cooper - such as Peterson and McCoy and several others whose names elude me now.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

georger

Hasn't the FBI ruled out all the "Suspects" presented in this thread, based on the actual physical evidence?

Matt

RUMOR has it they have, or have not.

I missed the public announcement.

Do you know ? Was there an announcement?

I think they would use the term....."not a person of interest" and leave it at that B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

Hasn't the FBI ruled out all the "Suspects" presented in this thread, based on the actual physical evidence?

Matt

RUMOR has it they have, or have not.

I missed the public announcement.

Do you know ? Was there an announcement?

I think they would use the term....."not a person of interest" and leave it at that B|

I have an idea! Let's write a book!

Let's call it: Letters to Cooper!

Instead of "Letter from Cooper".

Hmmmm. Aren't these thousands of posts tantamount to
"letters to Cooper".

Mr. Cooper if you're out there, please confirm! Aren't you
lonely? Wouldn't you like some mail from home? Just let us know
where to write, and we'll take care of the rest - hugs and all -

Georgey!

Georger, Have you found the link to the pre-1974 Columbia River water data? I would definitely like to get my little greedy hands on that data.

Also, I am going to make a post on the information that might still be obtainable through an FOIA request as soon as possible.

Robert99

In 1962 a odd group of men came together in Colorado. Some of these were recuited by a very powerful man to form a group - under the salutation of Protect & Do NO HARM.
This groups mission would evolve as time required it and able to infiltrate where CIA nor other operations could move about undetected.

They only knew each other by the name assigned to them. Hence why Tommy knew Duane as JOHN Collins. Most of these men were chosen because they were habitual criminals. NOT all of them were violent criminals - they chose men who had spent MOST of their adult life in one prison after another...but, individuals who if they survived got a chance at a new life.

Duane fit this profile - 2 attempts to serve his country, but just did NOT know how to stay out of trouble. None of his crimes were of a violent nature but he possessed a valuable tool - his ability to manuever others with his charm in order to steal from them.

This group would evolve in its purpose thru the yrs. A man of wealth who loved this country formed the group because he knew the only way to infiltrate what was happening in this country was to put snitches in place with the Unions, the Mafia and other criminal element groups.

Sounds Good, but is it true. Well, I know part of it was because I met some of these men. Men who virtually disappeared - but still existed - moving within the criminal elements within the system undetected. These men were on a payroll....but, they were NOT always working at the occupation they supposedly were trained for. They were promised that if they did their job - they would be provided for....and most of them that survived where provide for. Think? How did Duane Weber sell insurance in so many states? He would disappear for 6 wks at a time! When the group disolved in 1983 Duane had ONE last mission - to make a delivery....

Who will believe one word of what I says. Jo is a crazy delusion, off her rocker old lady.

As for the Skyjacking - I believe that was a personal statement Weber was making about his futile life and what was promised to him and his failures in life. Only those who mentored him probably suspected he was Cooper. NO one could say one word or the operation would have been revealed - an operation not supported by the government...be it right or wrong, but since then WORSE things have been done by the goverment they sought to protect.

Oddly the men I met seemed to have faired well in life. One actually got to live a life under his alias until his death in the early 90's instead of confined to a prison.

These men were artful in hiding their past - it was essential for the cause and for the payment they recieved... A job and a paycheck and a new beginning. They were NOT rich, but they were comfortable and didn't have to resort to criminal activities in their old age. All they had to do was keep their mouths shut!

A person of Interest! Ray where are you?

Robert99

Georger, Have you found the link to the pre-1974 Columbia River water data? I would definitely like to get my little greedy hands on that data.

Also, I am going to make a post on the information that might still be obtainable through an FOIA request as soon as possible.

Robert99

I had two links. Neither works tonight. One was a pdf the other
an asci file list. I guess they have taken down the links or the
site or something. I will try and rebuild this somehow and get
back.

Do you have data for '73? Was it included on the old USGS site
when you were there? I think it was because my file of water
level data for 74-85 which came from the old site iincludes '73.

Its pre 1970, 70, 71, and 72 that were removed and archived
where I emailed you about -

If necessary I can do two things: go to the supposed new
USGS site and make an inquiry there, or, go back to my original
source and ask there. But I wont be able to do that until
Monday.

Also: I went through a number of back doors to approach the
problem. Checking several of old bookmarks tonight I find a
number have been reformated and the information (content) is
no longer there, which is a shame. Maybe another Sequester
cut. Try this for example:
http://www.fema.gov/el/disasters/grid/state-tribal-government/89

Scroll down to 1970, 1971 ...

do you guys have this:

0340:06 NW 304 Three oh five throught sixty five hundred ah trying to get the steps down don bakc thre ah

0340:37 NW 305 One oh five ha thre oh five wer'tre gonna level off here for a while at seven thoughsand he wants th steps down an dha we're gonna have er about down to a hundred and sixty knots.

0344:22 SEA R2 Northwest thrree zero five advise if you changr altitudes over

0344;22 Nw 305 Okay we'll hold at seven here we got the back steps down now and ah it looks like we aren't gonna be able to climb anymor ah we'll hold seven thousand.

You guys claimed they were never at 7000 and I have the PROOF right here - I had all of this all along!

I knew they dropped the altitude, but you guys kept claiming they held at 10 but they dropped to 7 just before he jumped.

At one point they communicate this:
NO RESTRICTIONS AT ALL. YOU FLY in the best way you can do her

Three you might tell center he's dirt, he't g got gear hanging and flaps down.

Okay that 7000 was right after he got off and then they climb to 10000 and hold

the HJ asked about Phoenix when the said the could do Mexico. Phoenix - Duane wife had family there. Couldn't understand if this was HJ asking about PHX or pilot.

7:41 Mucklow allowed to go to cockpit
7:42 difficculty geting steps down

7:43 Aft airstair warning light On now partially extended.

Why is this coming up?
I don't know

The boys in Missoula.

1950 to 1958....Duane is in prison so why is this important.

Missoula in 1960 - Duane is in prison again or at least part of that yr.

1963 built the Lolo View Manor mobile home park (do you guys know where that is)? Where was Duane in 1963? How will I ever piece all this together?

I didn't know what Duane was talking about. The upper road in WA that went across the Mt all the way to Id and a river that sounds like a river in the South - very high country. I am not looking at a map, just searching my memory of the things Duane said on our venture north of Seattle on our free day in 1979. This was when the talked about the road you could sneak across the border on. Strange name for a little town.

Remember strange things under stress (results of test I had this week). My mind is going back to WA to that trip in 1979 - I am remembering things I thought I had lost.

THE BOYS! Duane expression when he spoke about the things in WA. The boys, the boys - now we know who the boys were - Duane met Bauer in California. I kept trying to find the connections and now I have it.

Where Bauer was in 1943? Where Duane was with the family before being sent to McNeil in 1945. California!

Now I am back to N. Orleans 1982 - I am all over the place - the man with the cupid lips what was his name - I forgot it. He and his tall buddy - the party I met them at.
Can't remember the man's name.

I feel panic - I have to finish this soon. Someone has to hear me before it is too late! WHO the hell was I married to for 17 yrs?

"
You guys claimed they were never at 7000 and I have the PROOF right here - I had all of this all along!"

Jo, nobody has ever said they were not at 7,000. you are reading from the transcripts that everyone has had for a long time.

they never "dropped altitude" just minutes after take off they were at an altitude of 7,000. they held this altitude for about 10 minutes then climbed to 10,000. this was very early in the flight. I have shown this many times in the last year.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

"
You guys claimed they were never at 7000 and I have the PROOF right here - I had all of this all along!"

Jo, nobody has ever said they were not at 7,000. you are reading from the transcripts that everyone has had for a long time.

they never "dropped altitude" just minutes after take off they were at an altitude of 7,000. they held this altitude for about 10 minutes then climbed to 10,000. this was very early in the flight. I have shown this many times in the last year.

Yea, you are right - I was in a panic last night and just jumped in to things with no reasoning at all. That is were the 7k is mentioned, but they do drop altitute later, but do NOT know where that was - by then the co-pilot is in control - they told him to do what needed to be done. So what really happened after Cooper sent Tina to the front? Did they try to accommodate or did they try to ditch him - and his bomb? I have always wonder about that!

I just know the plane got louder at a certain point per the witnesses. Maybe it was that loud the entire trip, but do NOT believe that to be so....reports from above this point do NOT talk about how loud the plane was - but, of course the area above was Mostly if not ALL forested - very heavily. I expect that area is were the briefcase and the bomb were ditched. I do NOT believe he jumped with them in hand....but, who knows? NO one saw him jump and no remains have been found.

Since Cooper was so print sensitive - maybe he did take it with him. Something I know none of you guys have ever talked about. Tina saw something sticking out of the top of his brief case. It was green but did not mention what shade or if it was a heavy duty plastic bag. I have often wondered about the plastic bags of 1971. What colors did they come in and what sizes. Green sounds like it could have been used in a Hospital or some kind of facility - just the fact that it was green is a puzzle.

Perhaps it was just a shopping bag stuck and folded in the top. Plastic rain coats - never green.
No one ever discussed this, but it was told to Tosaw by Tina and I did discuss it with him. It has never been noted anywhere else that I am aware of other than Tosaw's book.

When Tosaw interviewed Tina - it was private and not to my knowledge with the authorities present - she would have been more relaxed and perhaps remembered things she did not tell the FBI.

Tosaw did NOT make that up! I am sure if Galen actually got Tosaw notes - that he will find this in the interview notes. I mentioned this to Galen yrs ago, but no longer communicate with him. He uses things I and others say and takes it as his own. As far as I know Galen never addressed the green plastic Tina saw.

Dark green - popular for the bags department stores used in 1971.

Other shades of green - I absolute do not remember seeing in stores.
I have never researched this, because I do not expect it to be something - the internet talks about. Bags - green bags in 1971.

georger

***Georger, Have you found the link to the pre-1974 Columbia River water data? I would definitely like to get my little greedy hands on that data.

Robert99

I had two links. Neither works tonight. One was a pdf the other
an asci file list. I guess they have taken down the links or the
site or something. I will try and rebuild this somehow and get
back.

Do you have data for '73? Was it included on the old USGS site
when you were there? I think it was because my file of water
level data for 74-85 which came from the old site iincludes '73.

Its pre 1970, 70, 71, and 72 that were removed and archived
where I emailed you about -

If necessary I can do two things: go to the supposed new
USGS site and make an inquiry there, or, go back to my original
source and ask there. But I wont be able to do that until
Monday.

Also: I went through a number of back doors to approach the
problem. Checking several of old bookmarks tonight I find a
number have been reformated and the information (content) is
no longer there, which is a shame. Maybe another Sequester
cut. Try this for example:
http://www.fema.gov/el/disasters/grid/state-tribal-government/89

Scroll down to 1970, 1971 ...

Georger, Some of the Columbia information that we got several years ago goes back to September 1, 1972 and some goes back to November 1, 1974. Still other information was available on that site starting with later dates. You would need to take a look at the data introductory page to see what it was and some numbers that apply to it.

So basically, we are only missing one to three years worth of data. And, of course, they are probably the most important years.

I'll see what I can find online tonight.

Robert99

Jo and Blevins should visit the new museum display site, at the links provided a day or two back, and take a look at Tom Kaye's interview.

Then both Jo and Blevins, if they know what they are talking about, are kindly requested to inform me as to exactly how I misquoted and twisted Tom's conclusions as they have long claimed.

Garbage bags in the early 1970s were dark green just as most of the big ones are today.

Jo, can you provide page and paragraph citations in Tosaw's book for your claims that he mentions anything about Cooper having a garbage bag. Cooper would not need to use a garbage bag for a raincoat since he was already wearing a raincoat.

And after reaching 10,000 feet altitude a few miles south of Seattle, the airliner stayed there until it was in northern California where it climbed to 11,000 feet in order to clear some mountains as it turned toward Reno. So forget your pet theory that the airliner buzzed Vancouver, WA.

Robert99

Robert99

Garbage bags in the early 1970s were dark green just as most of the big ones are today.

Jo, can you provide page and paragraph citations in Tosaw's book for your claims that he mentions anything about Cooper having a garbage bag. Cooper would not need to use a garbage bag for a raincoat since he was already wearing a raincoat.

Robert99

As for Vancouver - I only told what I learned from my conversation with the co-pilot yrs ago. That he could see Vancouver from his window - he was on the right side of the plane.

The plane skirted Portland to the EAST! That or I was talking to myself....I know very little about planes or fight paths.

Note: The green bag was a comment in the book or in my conversation with Tosaw. I DO not know the size of the bag or the color green (by the way I have NEVER seen a green garbage bag - not in Florida.

I did NOT say he used it as a raincoat because he had a raincoat - a black one which I am very aware of - I was throwing ideas out as to WHY Cooper had a plastic bag - green and size unknown! A simple comment by Tina to Tosaw!

So WHY would Cooper have a plastic bag in his brief case. I am sure Tosaw put this in his book - but, my memory is NOT that GOOD - I can not produce a page of his book where it is stated.
I either read it in the book or it was in one of my conversations with Tosaw.

I had NO idea why Cooper had a green plastic bag or what the size was - just the remark made by Tina to Tosaw. If it is not in the book then it was from a phone conversation.

I was also exploring why Cooper would have a plastic bag...and why it was green.

P.S. I expect I will find Tosaw's book and take it to bed with me!
So I have a project - maybe you will consider me a viable researcher if I find the GREEN BAG remark! You think?

As for Kaye - I have tried to understand the things he explained, but I have not taken his word to task other what has been stated in this thread. Perhaps you need to find the post - and you will find that is was more of the confusions about his research that was discussed.

To me the Palmer report or letter is what I go by - that the money had been in the river for less than a yr. I forget the teminology that was used.

I was under the understanding Kaye made a statement the money did NOT get on that river bank by natural means - excuse me if I take his statement to enforce what Palmer stated! I have a right to draw conclusion on statements made. I do not hold a degree in these kinds of things.

skyjack71

Robert99

As for Vancouver - I only told what I learned from my conversation with the co-pilot yrs ago. That he could see Vancouver from his window - he was on the right side of the plane.

The plane skirted Portland to the EAST! That or I was talking to myself....I know very little about planes or fight paths.

Note: The green bag was a comment in the book or in my conversation with Tosaw. I DO not know the size of the bag or the color green (by the way I have NEVER seen a green garbage bag - not in Florida.

I did NOT say he used it as a raincoat because he had a raincoat - a black one which I am very aware of - I was throwing ideas out as to WHY Cooper had a plastic bag - green and size unknown! A simple comment by Tina to Tosaw!

So WHY would Cooper have a plastic bag in his brief case. I am sure Tosaw put this in his book - but, my memory is NOT that GOOD - I can not produce a page of his book where it is stated.
I either read it in the book or it was in one of my conversations with Tosaw.

I had NO idea why Cooper had a green plastic bag or what the size was - just the remark made by Tina to Tosaw. If it is not in the book then it was from a phone conversation.

I was also exploring why Cooper would have a plastic bag...and why it was green.

P.S. I expect I will find Tosaw's book and take it to bed with me!
So I have a project - maybe you will consider me a viable researcher if I find the GREEN BAG remark! You think?

As for Kaye - I have tried to understand the things he explained, but I have not taken his word to task other what has been stated in this thread. Perhaps you need to find the post - and you will find that is was more of the confusions about his research that was discussed.

To me the Palmer report or letter is what I go by - that the money had been in the river for less than a yr. I forget the teminology that was used.

I was under the understanding Kaye made a statement the money did NOT get on that river bank by natural means - excuse me if I take his statement to enforce what Palmer stated! I have a right to draw conclusion on statements made. I do not hold a degree in these kinds of things.

Jo, You say there are NO green garbage bags in Florida? Okay, does Florida have garbage bags in the first place? And surely you have seen a green garbage somewhere. Maybe KY, CO, WA, VA, LA, or any other place in the USA.

Take a look at the nose shape of the Boeing 707, 727, etc., the copilot can see to the left of the aircraft better than you apparently believe. The airliner would NOT have to pass to the east of Portland for him to see that city.

And again, go to the new Cooper museum's web page, look up the Tom Kaye interview, and READ it. It's in English and you and everyone else should be able to understand it.

Robert99

Robert99

Jo and Blevins should visit the new museum display site, at the links provided a day or two back, and take a look at Tom Kaye's interview.

Then both Jo and Blevins, if they know what they are talking about, are kindly requested to inform me as to exactly how I misquoted and twisted Tom's conclusions as they have long claimed.

Excuse me Robt 99, just because I am a 73 yr crazy delusional off her rocker old lady does not mean that you can discount my statements below.

In 1979 I was with Weber when we stopped at Tena's bar and he went to the river alone on an early fall morning and witnessed his reaction to the money find in 1980 - concealing the News article from me and not allowing me to watch a TV program about the find. Then his quick exit from the W. and I did not know his exact location for about 3 months and even then all I had was phone calls.

All of this was told to Himmelsbach and the FBI in 1996. I had never heard of the Palmer Report and could only explain the location in terms of my description of the sites we stopped at on that 1979 morning in WA.

I would not know about the Palmer report until this thread. Kaye was unknown to the case in 1996 when I contacted the FBI.

[:/]To say I have NO right to my interpertation of what Kaye said and what the Palmer report stated, is placing yourself opinion as the final word and that U have all the proof you need about how the money arrived on Tena's bar. This is typical of the FBI disclaimers & and other like yourself who have a reason to attempt to discredit me....remember BRR. I remember BRR also!

[:/]Therefore you have a closed mind or are stating that the meaning of these reports are only as you understand them or that Jo is a liar.

:oMy story was told yrs before I never knew about the Palmer report or ever heard of Tom Kaye.

Read this carefully and look at yourself in the mirror and think about what I have just stated and I have been repeating these things for 18 damn yrs. Before I knew about the Palmer report and before Kaye ever did his study.

Now I know the connection between you and Georger. BRR!

skyjack71

***Jo and Blevins should visit the new museum display site, at the links provided a day or two back, and take a look at Tom Kaye's interview.

Excuse me Robt 99, just because I am a 73 yr crazy delusional off her rocker old lady does not mean that you can discount my statements below.

In 1979 I was with Weber when we stopped at Tena's bar and he went to the river alone on an early fall morning and witnessed his reaction to the money find in 1980 - concealing the News article from me and not allowing me to watch a TV program about the find. Then his quick exit from the W. and I did not know his exact location for about 3 months and even then all I had was phone calls.

All of this was told to Himmelsbach and the FBI in 1996. I had never heard of the Palmer Report and could only explain the location in terms of my description of the sites we stopped at on that 1979 morning in WA.

I would not know about the Palmer report until this thread. Kaye was unknown to the case in 1996 when I contacted the FBI.

[:/]To say I have NO right to my interpertation of what Kaye said and what the Palmer report stated, is placing yourself opinion as the final word and that U have all the proof you need about how the money arrived on Tena's bar. This is typical of the FBI disclaimers & and other like yourself who have a reason to attempt to discredit me....remember BRR. I remember BRR also!

[:/]Therefore you have a closed mind or are stating that the meaning of these reports are only as you understand them or that Jo is a liar.

:oMy story was told yrs before I never knew about the Palmer report or ever heard of Tom Kaye.

Read this carefully and look at yourself in the mirror and think about what I have just stated and I have been repeating these things for 18 damn yrs. Before I knew about the Palmer report and before Kaye ever did his study.

Jo, Just read Tom Kaye's interview that is online at the new Cooper museum and then tell me what he said. My understanding of his interview does not support your claims.

Robert99

Jo, Just read Tom Kaye's interview that is online at the new Cooper museum and then tell me what he said. My understanding of his interview does not support your claims.

Robert99

what is the link to Kaye's talk? Have looked for it but cant find it.

Is the talk just a rehash or something new? All I find are promotional ads -

ParrotheadVol

Did you also have trouble with the audio version of the Kaye interview?

it downloads to your computer. takes a couple minutes and stores it where you you list your downloads.

added: yes the file is corrupt.....

Robert99

******Jo and Blevins should visit the new museum display site, at the links provided a day or two back, and take a look at Tom Kaye's interview.

Robert99

Robert I have dial-up I can only read what is written in this thread. Most sites I cannot download - I know what has been stated here.
AT one time I went to a site he had but unable to down load any documents or print it.

Palmer had a different conclusion regardless of what Kaye says 32 yrs later. Palmer was on site and current - so Kaye feels he has more expertise and can recreated the circumstance and river records.

Kaye was not a resident of WA or OR in 1980 or in 1971. He is totally dependent on others providing data that Palmer had current. No Palmer did NOT have the technology that have today - but he had current and past water levels and day to day conditions from 1971 until the day the money was found. Logic says the money deteriorated more in storage and thru the handling of the money. I think the wording that I remembered was use to save ass incase the testing was all for nothing. There is too much room for error in this and in your judging his statements. If I remember correctly what he stated left a loop hole open - just encase. It was a rather vague statement that could be taken a couple of ways...depending on who is reading it.