47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Jo,

We get it. You have one version and Jerry has another. Who cares? None of this squabbling about memory accuracy and personal truthfulness proves anything about Cooper.Enough.

Why post so much about trivial irrelevant stuff like this and little to nothing in support of your big claims about Duane being Ranger trained, a parachutist, and actually being Dan Cooper?

Does it really matter about where you turned off Hwy 14? No matter where Duane took you, nothing about that trip proves he was Cooper. He may have told you he was Cooper, took you to places he said Cooper had been, but NONE of that proves he was Cooper or connected with him in any way.

Put Duane in a chute and I'll snap to attention. This other stuff really does not matter to anyone but you and Jerry.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Your are right. My last earnest discussion in the late 90's with the FBI told me I had to put him on the plane. This agent was making hints - that everyone keeps souveniers of things. I simply recounted the things that disappeared.

He was fishing for something - and I did not know what it could be. This was later repeated to me a couple of more time in my rare contacts with the FBI - Carr never actually said anything about "something that would put Cooper on the plane".

In fact if my memory serves me right he NEVER mentioned this at all - yet Hope and Mueller both made this statement to me.

In recent discussion with an individuals - I mention 3 things and was asked not once but 3 times "Did you tell the FBI about this". I am still puzzled at the reactions of this person to this - but, the skeptic in me says it was just me "wanting" it to mean something.

Sluggo is the only one I trust talking to about this, but he refuses to communicate with me - I guess he just doesn't want to tell me how crazy I am...but my gut keeps telling me I need to do something and I am afraid to and can't do it alone.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

All,

Have you guys seen SafecrackingPLF's "Through the Lens of Logic" Videos?

Part 10 "Did Stacks Travel Independently?"

Part 11 "Kaye Was Right About One Thing"

Part 12 "A Widely Held View Begins to Sink with the Money"

Part 13 "The Third Paradox"

I haven’t had a chance to watch them in their entirety yet, but will this afternoon.

Web Page
Blog
NORJAK Forum

nice job safe! Sluggo or sombody can you address one question for me? In the transcripts it talks about Cooper "offering" Tina some of the ransom, when she refuses he stuffs it in his pocket. Logically if he sticks his hand in the ransom bag and pulls out cash, he is going to pull more than one stack likely. A stack of three fits nicely in one hand. Have you considered the Idea, these three stacks are the pocket money? In the pocket, you have them conceald together and travel together in the jacket. The jacket is dislodged from where ever it was in the water, on Cooper's dead body, on a branch, or somethere, then deposits the 3 stacks on Tina Bar. Maybe Cooper removed the jacket after landing and it washes into the River? This solves if the money was in the bag, it ripped why did the rest of the money not come out? Safe does a great job addressing all, except why the rest of the moey does not come out or where it is? What do you guys think of this explaination?????????

nice job safe! Sluggo or sombody can you address one question for me? In the transcripts it talks about Cooper "offering" Tina some of the ransom, when she refuses he stuffs it in his pocket. Logically if he sticks his hand in the ransom bag and pulls out cash, he is going to pull more than one stack likely. A stack of three fits nicely in one hand. Have you considered the Idea, these three stacks are the pocket money? In the pocket, you have them conceald together and travel together in the jacket. The jacket is dislodged from where ever it was in the water, on Cooper's dead body, on a branch, or somethere, then deposits the 3 stacks on Tina Bar. Maybe Cooper removed the jacket after landing and it washes into the River? This solves if the money was in the bag, it ripped why did the rest of the money not come out? Safe does a great job addressing all, except why the rest of the moey does not come out or where it is? What do you guys think of this explaination?????????

At least somebody here is thinking!

The Revrund Billy-Bob Safecracking PLF Esq Jumper n' Stumper Logician and all-around-go-gitter, is not
a logician!

Not only does the Rev. Safecracking PLF Esq have
his facts wrong while making assumptions nobody is
willing to make, he does not know the first thing about what "formal logic" is or "how logic works"!

The Rev. SafecrackingPLF needs to take a course in
logic and drop his Bible verse parsing ...

Preaching is not logic!

Christ on a crutch!

E(x) st. x> {n1....nm} ^ Rev. SafercrackingPLF
-(x') !

I have one more post I wish to make and will then
be back Monday, maybe.

I do note Sluggo has admitted Skyjack71 to his forum .... so that is the end of his forum. Too bad.

I'll keep the rest until later but I see you folks
have been busy.... dizzy.

Georger -- stick to the subject at hand and cut out the attacks on others.

If you believe somebody is wrong, then simply proving them wrong will suffice, however you simply saying they don't know what they're talking about without proving it, is not proof.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Makes sense. Has there been any confirmation of how much money, exactly, was found on Tena's Bar (ref the reports about more being found later in the searches?)
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

If you believe somebody is wrong, then simply proving them wrong will suffice, however you simply saying they don't know what they're talking about without proving it, is not proof.

I literally dont have the timefor your biased
morass at this time.

I am a formally trained logician and Im saying Safefracking PLF violates every rule in the book when it comes to logic. He uses the word but his demonstrations have nothing to do with formal logic.

My credentials include a degree in the Phil of Science
& Mathematics: Professors Butchvarov, Klein, Hildale,
Madison, Bergmann, Allaire, Hausman, etc. all of whom were or are professional logicians working in
various fields ...

What are your crednetials in this area?
What are Safe's credentials in this area?

And if you are going to attack me consider Safe;s use of the word 'morons' referring to others multiples of times in his videos (and here).

I am entitled to my opinion whether you like it or not. Safecracking uses the word logic without demonstrating its use.

Assumptions SF makes are: (as quoted from his vids)

*no frags were found at T Bar

*search of T Bar by othjers ytielded no frags or other cash ... or evidence.

*the bags arrived atT Bar unbroklen

*bag was not ripped when it arrived at T Bar

*money bag would remain on the ebafher longer than the money

*there were only 3 stacks

*money is eqsi4est tod iscover the day it arrives

*bag wasnt left behjind

*nothing at T Bar to rip or snag the bag

*only bad conditions bills were spilled at T Bar -
good condx bills could not have arrived at T Bar!

*the money find is "axiomatic" !!!!!!!!!

(what is an AXIOM according to SFCPLF)

.... I wont even bother to list the rest of this assumpotin-filled nonsense.

I can guarantee you formally trained people are
laughing at Safe's vids ... they are empty conjecture.

As a personal statement: I see nothing in these amateurish videos of Safecrackings which demonstrates in any manner a formal training in mathematics, logic,
or similar disciples of education ...

What do you see Quade that has you all excited about them?

[edit] If you or anyone else wants to discuss these
matters (Safe's socalled logic) in a formal way I will
be more than happy to do it.

As a practical matter, a 'logical' analysis is usually no better than the assumptions on which it is founded. If one's assumptions are wrong or open-ended, then this usually yields false conclusions.
It does not take someone trained in formal logic
to know that - this is common sense. Safe probably
know this - nevertheless Safe goes ahead and it
his persistence in going ahead to worthless conclusions that I have to question.

Would anyone "finance" a search expedition or the expenditure of resources based on Safe's socalled logical analysis?

... see next post

I literally dont have the timefor your biased
morass at this time.

Awesome, then don't be surprised when you're banned.

What do you see Quade that has you all excited about them?

Nothing. I'm not concerned with what happens outside of this forum.

If you feel the need to deal with the videos in an unmoderated forum, feel free to start your own elsewhere. Just keep it civil here.
quade -

All,

Have you guys seen SafecrackingPLF's "Through the Lens of Logic" Videos?

I haven’t had a chance to watch them in their entirety yet, but will this afternoon.

As you know Suggo I only have dial-up. Are they interesting enough for me watch 5 seconds and wait for another 30 seconds for the next 6 seconds? If you think so then I will do it.

If anyone knows how I can download them to play on a DVD in a continous segment...please tell me how to do this...in a PM.

Just found out if I let the whole thing download - I can play it thur. This is going to take all night, I just watched the first one.

A stack of three fits nicely in one hand. Have you considered the Idea, these three stacks are the pocket money? In the pocket, you have them conceald together and travel together in the jacket.

Cook proposed this very argument a few years ago and I discussed it here on the forum. I think this fails to account for too many things.

I appreciate the kind words, I actually wasn't intending for those videos to be public - at least not yet, but since the cat is out of the bag, I'll leave them public for a while. They're a very small portion of a larger body of work I've already done (Sluggo's link begins at the 10th segment) - and is only a small part of what I will address in subsequent vids.

As it is, the content of the four videos have never been discussed here or anywhere else that I'm aware of - at least not the way I present them. They represent some of the newer angles I've taken in looking at this.

Up through the last video, I've pointed out 3 separate paradoxes and showed why the conventional way of resolving them will never work - this involved some math and stats. I have not yet discussed how one would actually resolve them. The videos that Sluggo link to only discuss the last (and least significant) paradox.

When these are done, I'll let you guys know. Until then, you can send me a PM or whatever and I'll respond (may take me a few weeks, but eventually I will).

Take care, and happy to see you all still having fun and enjoying the greatest unsolved mystery of all time!

Quade. WoW You kicked me off this forum once for posting the truth, Now when I post the truth you still will not back me. This I can't understand. The only comments that seems relevent is. Jo's Better yet the other comments asking why are you chalenging a elderly woman. This can be understood. However Jo is not just a elderly old woman. You and I both have acknoledged this fact. so why do you allow her to continue to post her building stories . This is hard to understand. Trust me all you need to do is contact me privately. I will send you all the proof you need to verify my claim's. to include the proof necesary . to expel anyone that calls me a lier. I have not exagerated anything. when it comes to this case.Nor have I lied about anything that other's have told me. I do have documented proof on everything I have posted . I will be moore than happy to Scan and send all tape's of conversations that I have from 1995-to date for you to listen to and examine.I have been asked why do i chalenge certain people on dropzone. This is why. If you Have sound knowledge of the truth and can prove a person is not being honest., and the dishonest statement is misleading to thousands of people shouldn't you say something . Or just lay back and say who care's . If my Daughter was kidnapped and I was trying to find her. and couldn't. Then years later some one came up with a story that they had seen my daughter. I would look hard for that child. Then someone found some of her clothing, and I thought I had a chance of finding my daughter . Or the out come of what happened to her I would be overwhelmed. Later on If some one came up with a story that they knew who took my child and it was researched.Nothing was found . this would hurt . Then the same person continued to make claims, and build stories and show a pattern then what . Remember 9,11 Ther was a woman by the name of Tina she became the president of the 9/11 Victims survival group. She had her stories about being saved by a guy in a red bandana, Guess what all she wanted was a claim to faim. !5 minutes worth She was given free flight's money meals all her bills paid. Now I'm going to ask what was her motive. Could be the same as many other's.This is the same question that I have been asked about someone else recently. Go figure , I can prove what I have posted and said. So why is everyone excepting fiction as fact. Now as sluggo states. what are the rest of every ones comments I'd realy like to hear them Shall we be allowed to post fiction as sluggo things we should or shall we only post the truth and fact's and be able to prove like I think we should.Jerry

You fail to understand, I'm not here to back anyone up or shut anyone down, simply to keep people from violating the rules.

That said, things do slip by because believe it or not, this thread is not the highest priority in my life and I'm not glued to it 24/7/365. If somebody has wronged you, drop me a PM with details and a link, otherwise, consider me a random DWI stop when you post. If you don't wanna get your hand slapped, don't post stuff that violates the rules.
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=142088
quade -

This Special Issue is amazing - 48 pages about Earl Cooley and the his days of jumping.

Fantastic photos and this entire issue is black and white - great collectible item. I am sure they would send anyone interested this issue for a generous donation.

I realize this is a skyjump forum, but the history of jumping (all phases) is extremely interesting and collectible. Since I have been doing my research I have collected any written memorbial regarding Smokejumping I could find and afford. If anyone has some they don't want - I will take if - cheap (better yet - free).
;) If it is material you do not want to part with - perhaps you could share it with me - make copies or loan it to me.

Lots of suspects! I was told if they were not in the registry they were never smokejumpers, but even one of their own stories contradicts this. One guy did not meet muster and when on down the road...surely there where many others who got the basics but just didn't make the cut or chose to leave...prior to being accredited smoke jumpers.

Another source of information I read - even stated that only a certain number out of the trainees made it. So what happened to these other guys?
The wannabees who didn't make it? I am just curious and it is not something anyone can answer, because most of them are deceased, senile or too old to know that there is anyone who cares about the wannabees.

Perhaps the FBI should have looked a little harder in 1971 and in my opinion the wannabe's would have been a good place to look - but, as I have been told there is NO Record of these guys.

I keep thinking that surely someone kept a record of all that volunteered - what happened to that record?

We have all been feeding on this SMORGABORD, but there is only one thing left - the Desserts.

Dinner in New York and dessert in Portland - Cherry Cheese Cake.

Doing Nothing for Others is the Undoing of Ourselves.

Cause Happiness Wherever you go, Not When You Go.

"The baby helped snap beans today,
She saved the waste, threw the good away,
I thought, How Patient God must be
When I help Him as she helps me.
"

If you think this is OFF subject then take it up with the FBI in Seattle - there is currently NO Agent assigned to this case.

The Answer to WHO Cooper was no longer LIES with the FBI.

It is time to END this and so the ending is being written without FBI involvement.

A malware virus of the Root variety has been detected here and intercepted several times
when calling up this Cooper thread url at Dropzone.

There is no question about this -

This new as of Sunday, so far as I know. If you
are using IE the virus will try to redirect you and
download the virus on to your computer. A popup
may or may not be involved prior the virus trying to
load on to your computer.

Thought the administrator might like to know this.

G.

A malware virus of the Root variety has been detected here and intercepted several times

It's not possible to spread a virus through the text of the forums, but it's entirely possible that if you have pop-ups enabled a virus could be spread via malicious code hidden in ads.
quade -

It's not possible to spread a virus through the text of the forums, but it's entirely possible that if you have pop-ups enabled a virus could be spread via malicious code hidden in ads.

That is exactly how it happened ...

Popup appeared when I clicked the url here,
popup required that I click it to be able to enter
this site, and ..... zap.

Popup appeared when I clicked the url here,
popup required that I click it to be able to enter
this site, and ..... zap.

Georger that is what happens to us oldies, but goodies - we never got beyond Jitter Bug. All these new fangle things with the technology are mind boggling.

Obviously it didn't do your computer any harm and you were able to fix it.:)

A stack of three fits nicely in one hand. Have you considered the Idea, these three stacks are the pocket money? In the pocket, you have them conceald together and travel together in the jacket.

Cook proposed this very argument a few years ago and I discussed it here on the forum. I think this fails to account for too many things.

I appreciate the kind words, I actually wasn't intending for those videos to be public - at least not yet, but since the cat is out of the bag, I'll leave them public for a while. They're a very small portion of a larger body of work I've already done (Sluggo's link begins at the 10th segment) - and is only a small part of what I will address in subsequent vids.

As it is, the content of the four videos have never been discussed here or anywhere else that I'm aware of - at least not the way I present them. They represent some of the newer angles I've taken in looking at this.

Up through the last video, I've pointed out 3 separate paradoxes and showed why the conventional way of resolving them will never work - this involved some math and stats. I have not yet discussed how one would actually resolve them. The videos that Sluggo link to only discuss the last (and least significant) paradox.

When these are done, I'll let you guys know. Until then, you can send me a PM or whatever and I'll respond (may take me a few weeks, but eventually I will).

Take care, and happy to see you all still having fun and enjoying the greatest unsolved mystery of all time!

Thank you Safe for the reply to my PM. It's our
first real esxchange since this all began way back
and it is appreciated on this end. I replied in kind
and maybe we can make some progress - but
thanks in any event. Its appreciated.
G.

Tired of the battle and made a phone call to the FBI - but all I got was a recording. I will give it a few days for this person to respond - if he does NOT - and if his answer makes no sense I will continue with my plan (which I have not discussed in this forum) to settle my objectives.

Recieved many points of views from individuals I spoke to in the last few days regarding my next move - they differ in opinions - but, I know I will take this to closure in the next 3 months. I need to move on. Closure means I will have to go public and not what I want. I was one for publicity, but in 2000 after getting no where with the authorities, I went public. The things that happened after that nearly destroyed me and so in 2002 - I became a very private person again in a new location.

Closure to move on, means the FBI has to talk to me and to others - encase they forgot what happened in 1971 and the "secrets" that are still kept within the FBI files..if they ever existed at all.

Another party - wanted to know IF I told the FBI certain facts. This is my reason for contacting them --- to be assured what I told the FBI has been recorded and if the person or persons responsible for relaying this information ever actually checked them out

If that informaton has been ignored then a great injustice has been done not only to me but others..and actions to correct it need to be done NOW - not 2 yrs from now or after I have died.

Believe me the FBI has kept SECRETS regarding this case. How appropriate was Ckrets avatar name.

No need to reply to this post - just letting you know where I am going and that I will not stop until I get answer regarding everything tolded to the FBI by the witnesses and if 2 important things I relayed to them correspond - (note told to them in 1996) and then again in 1997.

Recent statements made to me are cause to believe the FBI has selective recall on the files.. or the agent of record did NOT study the "look for" points.

It is time for this to be over - it is time to stand up and be counted or not. It is time for me to be set free from this burden.

I've always wondered if Cooper had help on the ground and used CB or some other kind of radio to coordinate a pickup. Unlikely but thought provoking.

Two days ago I jumped from 18000 ft carrying a low power VHF handy talkie (1 watt VHF). I freefell down to 15,000 to get into thicker air (more O2) and opened. I was able to easily comunicate with others up to 107 miles away. Even at 6000 ft I was chatting with people 30 miles away. 

It doesn't prove anything, but if Cooper hid a $35 1971 CB walkie talkie and fired it up after landing he could easily have talked to an accomplice ten miles away sited on a peak. If he could see the peak he could reach it with a cheap radio. 

The SOG jumpers in Nam used small radios to chat with each other and with pickup helos. 

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I've always wondered if Cooper had help on the ground and used CB or some other kind of radio to coordinate a pickup. Unlikely but thought provoking.

Two days ago I jumped from 18000 ft carrying a low power VHF handy talkie (1 watt VHF). I freefell down to 15,000 to get into thicker air (more O2) and opened. I was able to easily comunicate with others up to 107 miles away. Even at 6000 ft I was chatting with people 30 miles away. 

It doesn't prove anything, but if Cooper hid a $35 1971 CB walkie talkie and fired it up after landing he could easily have talked to an accomplice ten miles away sited on a peak. If he could see the peak he could reach it with a cheap radio. 

The SOG jumpers in Nam used small radios to chat with each other and with pickup helos. 

At least your statement above does lend itself to what I believe to have happend and a story told to me over the yrs by another person and Duane. But who knows maybe the CB was used for Duane and this person to commit other crimes and is no connection to Cooper.

Re: FBI

The FBI called me today - no other than LARRY CARR, so supposedly he still has the Cooper case. He was talking to me and you could hear squawking in the back ground which was his "radio". Therefore we can assume he is still the Agent of Record for Cooper, because my call was to Ray Lauer and I was only able to leave a message for Lauer yesterday.

I recieved no new information from CARR and he still stands by the the statements made on this forum from the FIOA. Therefore, I was not able to move forward with information from him as he still stands by only what is reported in the FIOA.

CARR denied any knowledge of the information I have recently acquired.....he DID state that I might get in trouble if I made my next move....this I do NOT understand. He simply stated - "Do what you have to do."

So I will do what I have to do.

At least your statement above does lend itself to what I believe to have happend and a story told to me over the yrs by another person and Duane. But who knows maybe the CB was used for Duane and this person to commit other crimes and is no connection to Cooper.

Re: FBI

The FBI called me today - no other than LARRY CARR, so supposedly he still has the Cooper case. He was talking to me and you could hear squawking in the back ground which was his "radio". Therefore we can assume he is still the Agent of Record for Cooper, because my call was to Ray Lauer and I was only able to leave a message for Lauer yesterday.

I recieved no new information from CARR and he still stands by the the statements made on this forum from the FIOA. Therefore, I was not able to move forward with information from him as he still stands by only what is reported in the FIOA.

CARR denied any knowledge of the information I have recently acquired.....he DID state that I might get in trouble if I made my next move....this I do NOT understand. He simply stated - "Do what you have to do."

So I will do what I have to do.

Jo I REALLY wish that you would for ONCE provide a straight up post with some substance. Your posts have the same effect on me as fingernails on a chalkboard! I think it is the combination of the fact that you are an elderly woman and so instinct is to protect you and treat you with respect, however your style comes across as the type of behavior that would get a young males butt kicked.

I really do feel very sorry for you and wish you all the best in life and it frustrates me to see your self inflicted anguish.

A very human trait is to look for people who support your viewpoint and discard the views that oppose. I see it in my line of work where people quite literally fool themselves into believing the most amazing things - and find friends and family to support them. We see it on dz.com where skydivers will hunt high and low to find someone willing to support the view to be "extreme" because they are "super talented". I see you doing the same thing. I suggest that you keep a diary and log (without skipping the people whose views you dislike) when you get to 10 weigh up the balance, if more than 5 say your wrong then drop it. Start with Larry Carr on your list, disregard EVERYONE on the internet because we are all freaks!
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

The FBI called me today - no other than LARRY CARR, so supposedly he still has the Cooper case.

The ever patient Ckret still takes calls from Jo. You just have to admire that. I certainly do.

Jo, I hope you understand that the above quote tells us absolutely nothing of substance. Sometimes I wonder if you are aware of how little relevant information you convey in your evasive posts.

So you are planning to make some kind of "move" and Carr said you "might get into trouble" if you proceeded.

Yawwwwnnnn.... Wake me up when you have some relevant information Jo. You feel a need to be secretive but also a need to post. The two dont combine well for forum readers.

Still, I am glad you are well enough to vigorously pursue your "Duane was Cooper" quest, however ill advised and unproductive it may be.