CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

And by the way, SkyMama, just to remind you, to do a hoop dive you have to GET ON YOUR BELLY!! Heck, I'll buy beer if I can see that

I'll get on my belly. It's good to practice different positions. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I've never done an inflatable or a hoop dive. Maybe my dream will come true and I'll finally jump with you at this boogie!

You got it I will reserve the shamu for ya and I am sure we will have some hoops with us also

And thanks for the new sig line:)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I love a man who reserves his shamu for me! ;)

Ok, back to the boogie- are you the guy people should come see for special jumps or is someone else doing that? Just wanna point people in the right direction.

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Come find us at the mobile muff trailer between Happy thoughts Mike Wolfe and myself we will have some fun jumps going on hoops, inflatables and I might just have to break out Mr. Potato Head........................................and the sheep:)

I'll have to shoot for Monday or Tuesday then. Did I mention that I love babies and I'll babysit for free? I think you need a date night! ;)

Come find us at the mobile muff trailer between Happy thoughts Mike Wolfe and myself we will have some fun jumps going on hoops, inflatables and I might just have to break out Mr. Potato Head........................................and the sheep:)

Come find me when it's time for the head of potatoes.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Bummer, I have an event that coincides with this.

Have fun without us.

Blues,
Ian

Hahaha!!! Like you were going to show up....Have you been to one of my events?;)

Been to Dublin twice (three times if you count the time I had a broken leg and came up on the Sunday).

;)
Performance Designs Factory Team

I'll get on my belly. It's good to practice different positions. ;)

I always liked a chica that could change positions:)

and of course those who are flexible - :P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Come find me when it's time for the head of potatoes.

+1 Would like to do a potato head jump.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

so is a potato head jump like an old school baton pass jump, or a newer school pink mafia barbie doll pass jump?

first person leaves the plane with potato head everyone else follows with pcs. in hand, we all take turns flying in and putting pcs. in. Object is to see how much of the Mr. Potato head we can build before breakoff

so is a potato head jump like an old school baton pass jump, or a newer school pink mafia barbie doll pass jump?

first person leaves the plane with potato head everyone else follows with pcs. in hand, we all take turns flying in and putting pcs. in. Object is to see how much of the Mr. Potato head we can build before breakoff

Has anybody ever lost a piece or the head itself? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Has anybody ever lost a piece or the head itself? :D

if the pieces are not in tight they tend to fly out I don't think we ever lost a head though