CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

Well, the weekend is over for me, but if smiles, hugs and laughter were the benchmarks for a good boogie, then I would deem this boogie a great success! B|

It was so wonderful seeing so many old friends again and so many of them dusting off their rigs to get current again. I loved sharing the sky with so many new friends and meeting so many dz.commers- Amstalder, Wesley (aka Swoopfly!) , Ellie (congrats on your 100th!), Harmless, Porpoisehead, JohnDeere (you rascal!), TxFlier, K-Dubs, Kingbunky, Ladydyver, DrDive, Jimmytavio and Dittodogg who probably has a very sore ass today! :)

I had great times in the sky with JohnDeere. They weren't always successful, but they were fun! :ph34r: I made 7 jumps at the boogie, which is a huge amount for me. I'm so sore today!

Ladydyver and Drdive, you two are awesome and the jump we did was my favorite of the boogie. I'm so glad Jimmytavio came along to join us too. I really need to do more RW jumps and yes, it's true, I went to my sit for a second to get stable after I took a tumble. It's my most natural recovery position and I didn't even realize I did that! :$

Jimmy, thanks for the vintage t-shirt and pics from the dive. Rick told me it looked like I was doing an AFF jump. :ph34r: Thanks also for keeping me company Friday night and chatting with me. You're such a sweetheart and so good for my ego! ;)

I did end up spanking Gonzo Saturday night and broke a piece of the paddle on him. He was lucky his kilt provided so much padding! I do regret looking under it though. :|

Many of the dz.com ladies got on the bull, including me. It was difficult to stay up on and I don't think any of us looked as sexy as we wanted to. I blame the operator, he made it so jerky!

Spence, Julie, MicDuran and all the other ladies who kept things running, my hat is off to you. You all were looking pretty tired by Saturday night, but you all still kept smiling. :)
Over the years, I've heard many people gripe about dz.com in one way or another. But you have to agree that this site makes making friends at boogies so much easier and fun. All the "skymama!" shouts and hugs are priceless to me and are the main reason why I keep spending so much of my free time being a moderator. You all make it all worthwhile.

I love you guys! See you next year at the boogie, but hopefully sometime sooner! :)

It was great meeting you, and thanks for the jump. Jimmy T's pics were great! And my offer still stands - if you come to Prairie, I will buy you a jump (or two).

We had a great time, and it was fun to meet a lot of the DZ.com group, as well as others.

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

And my offer still stands - if you come to Prairie, I will buy you a jump (or two).

Thank-you, you're so kind! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I had a great time....enough said.

Thanks again Spence for a great boogie. Megan says she'll work for you anytime in manifest as long as she can watch Sunman drown in the pond for being such a jerk. BE NICE too your manifest people.

Thanks Fortson, Jack, Scott, Jonathan and Jim for the great GSR jumps. We'll have to plan to rework it again in the near future. Also thanks to the video guys for some great shots.

Billy...sorry I honked at you the first day. I forgot:S

Jimmy T it was great to put a face with the spaghetti. YUM

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

And my offer still stands - if you come to Prairie, I will buy you a jump (or two).

Thank-you, you're so kind! :)

that's why ya get a rental trailer!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

you don't get a liscious number. those are only for the girls.
you become a lil' smokey.
unless you flew camera. then you become a sausage sister.

I flew camera while flyin' my slot in the record attempts... which one applies or do I get both?
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

That right there is nothing but trouble!:o:):ph34r:

I'm nowhere near the picture at that point. That must mean I'm an innocent lil' angel...
:)

>:(>:(>:(:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I would love to know what the hell I was "saying" to Bolas! :D:D

stop wearing thongs or i will super soak you!!
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Is that Skymama sporting librarian glasses under her full face?? Damn! I didn't know ANYTHING could make her more naughty-hot, but librarian glasses??

lol...yes, I jump with glasses. I was thinking I need to get a new pair because they're such an old style. Glad you like 'em! :)

RRRRRrrruuuffff! ...Y'know, for such a :)-girl, you sure know how to push all my >:(-buttons ;)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Was a Super Soaker filled with ice water a like or dislike?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'm soooo bummed I missed that! :(:D:D

You SHOULD be. That was animal cruelty on a f***in' HILARIOUS level! The best part was the Don's ecstatic reaction afterward. It was like Roy Scheider blowing up the shark at the end of Jaws. :D:D:D
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

you don't get a liscious number. those are only for the girls.
you become a lil' smokey.
unless you flew camera. then you become a sausage sister.

I flew camera while flyin' my slot in the record attempts... which one applies or do I get both?

Micalicious is not exactly right about this. :D:P

The girls don't get numbers, they get unique names.

Guys do get numbers (but not unique names) - 'Lil Smoky numbers if they don't fly video, Sausage Sister numbers if they shoot video on an "official" team 'Licious jump. So you WOULD get a SS number, if we determine that the record jumps were "official" team 'Licious jumps. And there were just too many darn people on those jumps for me to really want to make them "official". :S:P

BUT...I think you earned a 'Lil Smoky number for your dive through that SCR jump 2 years ago at Skyfest. Or were you wearing your video camera on that jump too?? I'll have to dig out my files and see what number we're up to, and I'll let you know. You can always upgrade to a Sausage sister number at a later date. Bolas is 'Lil Smoky #3 I think, but also Sausage sister #0. :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

You SHOULD be. That was animal cruelty on a f***in' HILARIOUS level! The best part was the Don's ecstatic reaction afterward. It was like Roy Scheider blowing up the shark at the end of Jaws. :D:D:D

The thong is evil... It must be dealt with in the harshest means! :ph34r:
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

The thong is evil... It must be dealt with in the harshest means! :ph34r:

Don' be hatin'... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.