chaospilot

San Marcos Halloween Boogie

I will be there doing some Load Organizing. Freefly, belly, tracking, whatever. As long as you learn some new tricks! So be there! I love freeflying B|

I'll also bring out all my spaceballs so if you want a chance to get your photo chasing the ball, or just want to test your skills, be there!

Ever turned 4 way with a vertical flyer? It's not a Hybrid, it's an Inbred! Want in? Be there!

Can't find anyone to help you with what you need to know to take your flying to the next level? I'll be around every evening available for seminars on Intro to freeflying- basic to advanced, small ways to bigways, advanced tracking techniques for track dives, and more!

108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

I will be there doing some Load Organizing. Freefly, belly, tracking, whatever. As long as you learn some new tricks! So be there! I love freeflying B|

I'll also bring out all my spaceballs so if you want a chance to get your photo chasing the ball, or just want to test your skills, be there!

Ever turned 4 way with a vertical flyer? It's not a Hybrid, it's an Inbred! Want in? Be there!

Can't find anyone to help you with what you need to know to take your flying to the next level? I'll be around every evening available for seminars on Intro to freeflying- basic to advanced, small ways to bigways, advanced tracking techniques for track dives, and more!

I think Matt and I will be out. I work a midnight shift on Thurs night and get off Friday morning, so after a few hours sleep hopefully we can roll out. I def. need to get in on some spaceball stuff! B|

PS-- I'm sure there will be tons there to do, but Simon is reason enough to come out to this boogie. Maybe he'll even dress up in his speedo!!! :D
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Is Matt up for some wingsuiting??
We were going to put together the biggest docked formation we can -- it would be nice to get at least 8 but I don't think we have enough that can fly that well

It won't be a record because we will be docked and that is much to close for the record guide lines that say you must be in your 10 ft box:ph34r:

I have left this year open to fun jump so I will be more than up for anything

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I'm sure he will be. For the most part that is still his primary thing, and then every now and then I make him come out and freefly with me. (In reality I am just the freefly equivalent of Purple Mike and I am making him whore his photographer skills out for my freestyle. lol, that's funny, but I'm not as bad as Mike..... really!) :)

Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Why dont you goto SDDallas's halloween party? At least then you dont have a chance of getting bumped for a tandem

Come on Randy. Skydive San Marcos is a great place to jump. And I've never been bumped for a tandem. Wish I could make it....

There will also be some great 50 ways falling from the sky.

And now there are rumors of a fire show saturday night as well!!;)

That was a quick retirement thankfully. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

So is this a costume halloween party on Saturday night? Or just a party?

I'll be bringing a fun costume. If everybody else fails to follow suit, I won't mind looking silly. I know what I'm good at :P
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

Who's going... A few of us from PA are heading down to check it out!

Heck, if you're coming all the way from PA, you might as well stick around Texas another weekend for the BEACH JUMPS in Port Aransas! We'll be kicking it off on Thursday the 5th with a Caravan. Bring your flip-flops, surfboards and lawn chairs....