CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

I had some last night. It was quite tasty, which means it did not taste like pussy to me.

I read down an entire page and no one touched this little gem. :):| And this is as far as I'm going.:D

Rut Row!
Trying to join Billy? :S:ph34r::ph34r:

One difference between Billy and Chris.
Billy is a jumper.
Chris is a jumper who gets other jumpers together for 'kick ass events' so we all have fun and something to talk about.
and hopefully get a few good quotes for sig lines. :D:D
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Chris and Julie..MUCHOS GRACIOUS for another great time. You out-did yourselves as always and we are grateful that you will take the time and put in the effort to put on an event like the St. Patty's Boogie. B|B|B| Yall are the best!

To every DZ.commer on this forum, it was a blast (as always) to hang out with, jump with, drink with and laugh with and spend some of the best times of my life with you all. There's nothing better than seeing old friends and making new ones.

LIFE IS GOOD!:)
Love you all and can't wait to do it again!:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

...I'm having dreams of blue-eyed blondes...well, one of them at least.

One eye?!

You sure it wasn't brown?
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Oh the discussion we had about this.
I was told that EVERY woman knows what her pussy tastes like. The other women in the discussion heartily agreed. Apparently there are multiple body parts that are capable of transferring said taste.
:):D:D:D

Had to bring up the sig line, didn't you.>:(

:ph34r::ph34r:

From now on, maybe every person to post after Spence should include a sig line for him.

Don't try to say you couldn't think of one, this guy is a walking one liner!
Ben Lee
www.CollegeSkydiving.com

Last one to leave the bonfire Friday night.
Last one to leave the bonfire Saturday night.
Last one to leave the airport Monday morning.

...............They're right. I just don't know when to go the f*ck away.[:/]

Daddy-O and Julie: Thanks and kudos again on what I hope is the start of a new era. 4 days of jumping in sometimes squirrelly winds and not so much as a cutaway (despite having Bolas there) is ALMOST as amazing as the fact that I made it through the whole thing without losing ANY of my stuff!
Jello: Thanks for the loan on the rig and for letting me crash next to that gaping crack in the wall of the camper. (Oh, and for showing me how to open the door and get out! :D)
Munky: Hike my kilt like that again on a cold night, and you'll be cleaning piss off your boots
Amazon: :)Shinyshorts: Thanks for putting me up at the hotel
Cindy: Thanks for not letting me drive back to the hotel
Bolas: Thanks for giving me a reason to shop for a new rig
Gonzo: :D:D:D:D Dude. What can I say? Best sideman EVER. I still can't believe the "Show Them To Me" song worked!:ph34r:

Everyone else I haven't seen in forever + everyone I just met= a kick-ass weekend.
Oh yeah, Billy, here's the link:

StillWaterKilts.com. Use it.
Reasonable prices, great fit and kilts comfortable enough to pass out in.
...Twice in one month. [:/]

OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Thanks Robbie for that kilt link. I've got Scottish blood in me. Now I just need to find a nice pair of heels to go with it, hahahahahahahaha! :D

I found myself being one of the first to leave the bonfire both Friday and Saturday nights. Man, I don't feel as young as I used to, or I just started the drinking earlier. Go figure.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yes the mystery jump was fun..... but I could swear that each of our instructions said to funnel out the door. ;) My balloon jump with Will was great Friday night. We even broke out jokes with the locals past Ocilla after we almost broke our bones trying to fish the balloon out of the wheat field for two hours. :)

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

Thanks Robbie for that kilt link. I've got Scottish blood in me. Now I just need to find a nice pair of heels to go with it, hahahahahahahaha! :D

HaHAAAaaaaah!! Another recruit! My dream of building a Kilted Cocksman Army to titillate (Read: "somewhat frighten") the Ladies and confound the Locals will soon be a reality.

Now if we can figure out how to keep the things from getting wrapped up in our handles, we can start organizing the Kilt-Way.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Tough cookie, that Skymama.

lol...he and Amazon should form a support group, she complained about not having a sig line too! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

lol...he and Amazon should form a support group, she complained about not having a sig line too!

Spence, try to think about it in terms of canopy flight......if you keep swooping in the main landing area, eventually you're going to get grounded.

Your sig line is a naughty swooper :)
Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Tough cookie, that Skymama.

lol...he and Amazon should form a support group, she complained about not having a sig line too! :ph34r:

You're harder on them than you are on me. But hey, I sure do appreciate it! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

lol...he and Amazon should form a support group, she complained about not having a sig line too!

Spence, try to think about it in terms of canopy flight......if you keep swooping in the main landing area, eventually you're going to get grounded.

Your sig line is a naughty swooper :)
Blues,
Ian

:D Nice slap down, sir.

All things considered, Spence, you threw a great boogie.

It was a great time to be had by all!! As always, it was great to hang out and jump with my BOYZ! So how are we going to top that next boogie??? Start thinking now... you know it's a tradition! :o:ph34r::ph34r:

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

It was a great time to be had by all!! As always, it was great to hang out and jump with my BOYZ! So how are we going to top that next boogie??? Start thinking now... you know it's a tradition! :o:ph34r::ph34r:

Hmmm... Southern Cross DC-3, C-130, etc.... ;) although if we were to get either of those planes, we'd have to move the loading area to the paved tarmac, most likely, if they must taxi on that surface? One can dream eh?

Dream a little Dream... :ph34r::ph34r:

Maybe next time I won't try screaming your name across the parking lot. Then again... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

That NEVER works. :D:D:D

Awwww....no thank yous for the tripple boobie show?? :P:D

There was a triple boobie show? Hmmm... I've got to slow down my drinking so I can stay up longer. :|:P