CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com in Fitzgerald,Ga. Jan. 17-19th:Back to our ROOTS Boogie:Super Otter!!

It is either the Palatka Blue water or my old friend Jack that will be keeping me warm!!

That Palatka Blue water will singe one's eyebrows off if they're not careful! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Its always fun to watch a grown man beg.. :D;)

Sorry, Psycho.. I've had plans for this weekend for a long time. I do wish I could be there to chaperone you, though. We always have a good time.. but we'll party soon... and I mean.. PARTY!!!

I'll call and check up on you though.. and I'm sending spies! :o:ph34r:

Well, if there will be no kitty then I am not gonna drive 9 hours for nothing :P

I'll be staying in Valdosta Friday night, so I'll be popping over bright and early Saturday morning. Anyone have a reeeaaallllyyyy rough guess when the props will start turning in the morning?

First jumps of 2009!!!! Beer? ;)

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

anyone wanna come rescue me from CT? Won't be able to jump there but would defintiely be up for partying and helping manifest if needed!

If you can get a flight into Charlotte or Atlanta I can give you a ride. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Why can't you jump? Come on down. It's going to be damn warmer then CT.

I'm still a student, haven't jumped since august... unless there are AFF instructors and some sort of student rigs there i'm shit outta luck. besides the fact that i haven't worked in a month and a half and i'm counting pennies at this point!

I would love to be there though! I'm sick of CT and the cold...

Thanks for the offer of the ride Bolas! Would definitely take you up on it if I could afford to get there. Still think you should come up for freezefest!

***I found a little bottle of 'shine in my freezer.

That sounds like a country music song.:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***I'll call and check up on you though.. and I'm sending spies!

I guess I'll have to be a silly old man now instead of a dirty man.:)
You crack me up. :D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***I'll call and check up on you though.. and I'm sending spies!

I guess I'll have to be a silly old man now instead of a dirty man.:)
You crack me up. :D:D

I'll do my best to be a good chaperon but I'm too old to stay up late. I'll have to make Psycho drink all of the 'shine so he passes out early.:ph34r:
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Ok kids if you have any questions ask away. I'll be here gathering stuff this morning and then I'll be offline till I find wifi down there. I'll let you know if there is wireless at the FBO.

It's gonna be a bit chilly tomorrow but the weekend is looking good, 50s on Sat. and up to 60 on Sun. Don't be a wuss and come join the fun. We have fire wood,a heated building and indoor plumbing. What more could you ask for? I know, some ass is going to say a t-shirt. Sorry, I still haven't sold out to the manufacturers so I can give away boogie Ts.