CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com in Fitzgerald,Ga. Jan. 17-19th:Back to our ROOTS Boogie:Super Otter!!

[reply

And hello to all the new people I met and all the people I found out new things about. Although, that doesn't include Jean, who scarred me for life by informing us all that Don is always commando. Makes me cringe to think about all the times back to back in the king air. Hope to God that jump suit holds.

:D You just about made me lose my coffee with that one! :D

See ya soon! :P
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Hey thanks to all involved in putting this on. It was one of the best times Ive had in a while! I had a blast! Hope to be back for the St Pattys day boogie...... Someone let me know where I can view pics from last weekend. Oh sorry about giving the bottle of cuervo to porpoisehead:D everytime it was handed to me. I was hurtin myself.

Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

AND YES, I am Popsjumper's brother.;)
CR

And just in case anyone is still confused...it's easy to tell us apart...he's the good guy...I'm the *ssh*l*.
:P

Note to Spence: Sorry about stealing your schtick but I did it anyway.
:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Ok kids, I have the building reserved for the weekend of March 20-22nd. That is the weekend after St.Patricks Day. I will start a thread soon with as many details as I can and edit as we go. We will have at least an otter, maybe two, but no more then that.

Please be aware I have no plans to make this as big as the Dublin Boogie was. I want something where everyone can have a good time,including me and Julie, and the jumpers that show up will be respectful of the facilities we have available to us, so the city will not mind us coming back. If you don't fit into that equation please feel free to stay home that weekend.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone and I hope that this is a little better notice for everyone.

I was gonna take this personally

the jumpers that show up will be respectful

Then I saw this.

of the facilities we have available to us

Whew!!! Facilities? No problem. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Ok kids, I have the building reserved for the weekend of March 20-22nd. That is the weekend after St.Patricks Day. I will start a thread soon with as many details as I can and edit as we go. We will have at least an otter, maybe two, but no more then that.

Please be aware I have no plans to make this as big as the Dublin Boogie was. I want something where everyone can have a good time,including me and Julie, and the jumpers that show up will be respectful of the facilities we have available to us, so the city will not mind us coming back. If you don't fit into that equation please feel free to stay home that weekend.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone and I hope that this is a little better notice for everyone.

the mobile muff trailer will be in attendance and we promise to be on our best behavior :)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!