CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com in Fitzgerald,Ga. Jan. 17-19th:Back to our ROOTS Boogie:Super Otter!!

Ok kids. I got a broken message from Chris Whitley about a band for Sat. night. I'll let you know more when I find out.

Also if the crowd looks big enough as we get closer I was going to try to get the guy I had in St.Marys in March. His name is Greg Hester. You can find some of his music online. We would have to be looking at 100+ for me to justify the cost with only a $20 registration.We'll see how it goes.

We would have to be looking at 100+ for me to justify the cost with only a $20 registration.We'll see how it goes.

just think if you get 100 people+ that commit and you end up with 100 different registration T-shirts...LOL
:D

and to skymama you got big boys at the house and you are paying $450 for a brake job?????

whats wrong with their hands??? are they gimp?? they can't get their hands dirty???

brake parts are cheap, brakes are very simple to do. mama needs to boogie!!!! crack the whip!!!>:(
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

This may be a dumb question...but projected forcast is bit chilly, which I am fine for jumping in. However is there any arrangements for heat at night by chance, besides the typical bon fire. As in a heated hanger or place to hang out?
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

hopefully the fuckstick weather guys got it wrong...

a little chilly is an understatement...i'm not used to that kind of cold, that shit is not programmed into my genetic code... :|

yo spence...should we bring some firewood or is there already a stash on location???

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Ok,

RV hookups $15 a night. City owned
Heat, we have a small reception hall that I am renting and we plan to have several small fire pits around. The temp forcast looks to be on an upswing going into the weekend so I am hoping for a bit warmer then forcast right now.

You can never have enough fire wood. I am already working on a wood supply but if anyone can bring some, bring it on.

This may be a dumb question...but projected forcast is bit chilly, which I am fine for jumping in. However is there any arrangements for heat at night by chance, besides the typical bon fire. As in a heated hanger or place to hang out?

Somebody mentioned Hooters girls.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

We will be landing on the grass runway or the field next to it. The grass runway is 3600x 300. I hope everyone can hit that.

I dunno. Chuck Blue told me he didn't think I was qualified to do a demo onto a golf course fairway.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

We will be landing on the grass runway or the field next to it. The grass runway is 3600x 300. I hope everyone can hit that.

I dunno. Chuck Blue told me he didn't think I was qualified to do a demo onto a golf course fairway.

Maybe Skittles will come down and do that.

:P
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)