jumper03

Raeford Scary Way weekend

So... is it that scary to jump with you???

just for the record - I probably won't get a chance to jump. Some one has to make sure everyone gets on the right plane, the tickets are turned in, the video room is ready after each jump, yada yada yada..

:)
Scars remind us that the past is real

A bunch of us from X-Keys are coming down to the tunnel this weekend.

We'll probably see you guys since we're coming there Sunday. Woohoo!

If you are around saturday evening, swing on by the dropzone for the costume party and cookout!

A bunch of us from X-Keys are coming down to the tunnel this weekend.

We'll probably see you guys since we're coming there Sunday. Woohoo!

If you are around saturday evening, swing on by the dropzone for the costume party and cookout!

Awesome! I think I have tunnel time for sometime Saturday night, but I'm always up for a DZ party!! Can't wait to meet people at different DZs!! B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

People DO know how to throw down at Raeford.

I sent an email to everyone who is traveling down from X-Keys. Our DZ's Halloween party is this weekend and we're missing it for the tunnel trip.
Now we can still rock out! I'm not jumping Sunday but I'll be there anyway. Woohoo!!

People DO know how to throw down at Raeford.

I sent an email to everyone who is traveling down from X-Keys. Our DZ's Halloween party is this weekend and we're missing it for the tunnel trip.
Now we can still rock out! I'm not jumping Sunday but I'll be there anyway. Woohoo!!

I take that back. If I'm allowed to jump there I'll be jumping. I've been *advised* to bring my stuff with me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Sounds like fun, I may show for some SKY jumps and base.

BASE dudes: hit me up, I have a couple "things" planned, with a couple "persons of interest" (away from the DZ)
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

We had a great time at Raeford this weekend!! We didn't make the party but I love your DZ. What a culture shock compared to X-Keys. We all loved it and will definitely be back!

The tunnel kicked my ass and I didn't jump today (Sunday) after I had planned to and even talked to Tony about it.

Plus, my dude got "Muffed". LOL! I'm sitting here at my gate at RDU waiting for my flight home to PHL, already trying to figure out when I can get back down there!!!!!!!

Thanks for the hospitality! :)

Plus, my dude got "Muffed". LOL!

Walter???? LOL that's who you were.

Walter can fly with us anytime!

For all you listeners out there - Walter did his first four way friday afternoon and by sunday had added a 29 way formation load to his log book with some awesome flying.

You guys come back when you can :)

Plus, my dude got "Muffed". LOL!

Walter???? LOL that's who you were.

Walter can fly with us anytime!

For all you listeners out there - Walter did his first four way friday afternoon and by sunday had added a 29 way formation load to his log book with some awesome flying.

You guys come back when you can :)

Yep! I didn't recognize anyone from pics on here and I couldn't remember *real* names, only DZ.com user names. :P

He had the best time flying with all of you! We're definitely coming back SOON !!!