NWFlyer

Lost Prairie Boogie July 26 - August 4 2008 (Skydive Lost Prairie, Montana)

Nah.

The weather's terrible, the skydives suck, the beer is warm and there are too many damn Canadians.

You should just stay home.

Jeez, sounds terrible. And I was just asking...there was no need to get all pissy about it. :|

Blues,
Dave

Does that mean you and The StepChild will be making an appearance? We have decided to go.......Do we need to save trailer space for our favorite S&TA?:):):):):)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Aerodyne Research US Demo Tour will be at the boogie.
We carry a wide range of Aerodyne products including our semi-elliptical Pilot, elliptical Vision, high performance Mamba as well as Smart Reserves and Icon Sport containers. All those goodies will be available for demo FREE of charge, so mark your calendars, take vacations, call in sick, come out make fun jumps....you get the picture!!!
See you all there!!!

Geez, this thread's not full enough already without the two of you padding it? Boring..

:(:(

Mad John.....you gonna come have a night of wine and debauchery with me and doc??????
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Nah.

The weather's terrible, the skydives suck, the beer is warm and there are too many damn Canadians.

Jeez, sounds terrible. And I was just asking...there was no need to get all pissy about it. :|

Blues,
Dave

What she said. Especially about the Canadians. Way too many of them. You're better off staying away. If you did show up, you might have to protect them.

Edited to add: BTW, I have that t-shirt. Will you get all pissy if I wear it? :P:P
'Shell

Nah.

Blues,
Dave

What she said. Especially about the Canadians. Way too many of them. You're better off staying away. If you did show up, you might have to protect them.

Edited to add: BTW, I have that t-shirt. Will you get all pissy if I wear it? :P:P

yes.....but there is also lots of boobies.......and we love to flash em!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2

Geez, this thread's not full enough already without the two of you padding it? Boring..

Mad John.....you gonna come have a night of wine and debauchery with me and doc??????

Ya thinking of another 3 way, Lady??????:$;)
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

just trying to find us trouble to get into:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2

just trying to find us trouble to get into:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I believe it's the other way around --- trouble finds YOU! :D:D:D
'Shell

Ya thinking of another 3 way, Lady??????

Mmm group activities:ph34r:

There is nothing like group activities!!!!!:o:o:o:o

By the way....the snow sucked today>:(>:(>:(>:(
DPH # 2

By the way....the snow sucked today

Yup.. stayed home and tore out my old dishwasher....I would have installed the new one but I need a fitting...gggrrrrr....and I was SOOO not going out..I wish they would tell you these things when you buy it>:(

Afternoon it was sunny.. but still cold.. still not worth going out

The way this shit is going... it will be snowing at LP[:/]

Which one...the one on which the bust in the lounge is based? :) And on that thought, I suppose I could show up for at least a couple of days. B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Geez, I make two posts in the thread and am already boring you. How can I make your web browsing experience more entertaining Mad John?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Which one...the one on which the bust in the lounge is based? :) And on that thought, I suppose I could show up for at least a couple of days. B|

Blues,
Dave

Nope, not a shirt of the bust. *I* don't need a t-shirt of that! :D:D:P

The one with the saying NW quoted. I'll be sure to wear it just for you. And, of course, flash you if you're really nice. ;);)
'Shell

How can I make your web browsing experience more entertaining Mad John?

Boobie pics of Stepchild would work:PB|B|:)

HaHa! Awwww, and all this time I thought you liked me for my charming personality, Doc!
:D:D:P

Cmon it is doc....head boobie inspector with his sidekick livendive. Dave is going to have to be faster with his badge this year. Doc is after all a professional.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2

HaHa! Awwww, and all this time I thought you liked me for my charming personality, Doc!

You have a personality??:P:P:P:P

Edited to add I know I will get my butt kicked for that oneB|
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

You have a personality??:P:P:P:P

Ohhhhhsssssss......you are so going in the dog house. Lets see if you will be able to jump when we open.....Livendive may ground you for that one and if he doesn't I think i will have to tie you up and spank you for that
DPH # 2

Livendive may ground you for that one and if he doesn't I think i will have to tie you up and spank you for that

Spankin.. like anything else can not be done properly by amatuers.. you really should call in a professional.