Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

OK, it's getting real now. Trying to figure out what all I need to do this week with only 4 sleeps left at home. I forgot to bring home the screen door for the trailer to get it fixed, I need to buy a card table, get an extra battery, check flashlights/head lamps, fill the third propane tank. Work is swamped and I haven't ever taken a full week off from this job and don't really have anyone who backs me up. I need to get some skydiving stuff taken care of (jumpsuit repairs, audible batteries), some steps/boards for the new truck to prevent the lower-level paint from getting all chipped up from the dirt roads...what else?

Blues,
Dave

I have got you covered on pro trac batteries. (Assuming you need 4 or less.)
I am bringing a fold out 30"X6' table that you are more than welcome to share although I am not camping way down in BFE again.

HA HA your brand new truck is going to look like shit after the Prairie dust!!:D:D

You better get your crap together 4 sleeps and it is go time!!!B|B|B|

Edit to add: Stop spending so much time on DZ.com and you might be able to get your shit done at work!!
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

OK, it's getting real now. Trying to figure out what all I need to do this week with only 4 sleeps left at home. I forgot to bring home the screen door for the trailer to get it fixed, I need to buy a card table, get an extra battery, check flashlights/head lamps, fill the third propane tank. Work is swamped and I haven't ever taken a full week off from this job and don't really have anyone who backs me up. I need to get some skydiving stuff taken care of (jumpsuit repairs, audible batteries), some steps/boards for the new truck to prevent the lower-level paint from getting all chipped up from the dirt roads...what else?

Blues,
Dave

Hey Dave,

We have 2 card tables, and are bringing one for outdoor cooking - do you want me to throw the other one in for you??

Ed
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Is it true that the landing area has been moved and they are going to shuttle jumpers back???[:/]

There's also a rumor that the shuttle is going to cost $1 ea trip:(

That makes me sad, was there a problem with last yearslanding area?

The Sky's not the limit, the ground is. Fear Nothing, Regret Less.

Reprimanded for plaigarism ... or copyright infringement. ;);):P

Neither of those would work, given that YOU sent me the picture and told me to put it up as my avatar. :P:D

It's there until I leave for LP in the morning. Then it will go back to the slobbering mutt.

Wouldn't it be more accurate to have it up while you're at Prairie? :D

Blues,
Dave

Shell

Don't listen to dave:S

How about putting the Herc back up up when we're at LP and can see the real deal:P, and then replacing the nice pic of Herc with this avatar when we get back, until next year.B|

Herc's a nice puppy but not his nice:o

BTW are you going to be wearing the candy G-string again this yr:$:)

Speaking of those fetching items from last year....have a few things of my own to share with the ladies...........:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

[reply
Not sure about the candy g-string this year. Maybe ... we'll see what kind of mood I'm in. I am rather shy.

;);)

Hi 666

If you wear the candy G-string I promise I won't eat one piece to save your modesty.:).

I'll only lick so no one will know anything happened. :$

Trust me I'll ask first:P I'll be wearing the LP 25th Aniv T-shirt;)

Shy my a**!:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Hey Dave,

We have 2 card tables, and are bringing one for outdoor cooking - do you want me to throw the other one in for you??

Ed

That'd be great! I need one for exactly the same purpose, and that'd be one less thing to buy/load in the truck! Thanks Ed! :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Is it true that the landing area has been moved and they are going to shuttle jumpers back???[:/]

I don't think I noticed that part of the rumor, but I did hear we'll have to land off the south end of the runway. The normal LP landing area isn't big enough to handle the boogie crowd (that's where we all pack), and I've heard there are some property access problems with the area we usually land in during the boogie. If I understood correctly, it's only a half mile or so that we'll be riding, so no big deal.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

I don't think I noticed that part of the rumor, but I did hear we'll have to land off the south end of the runway. The normal LP landing area isn't big enough to handle the boogie crowd (that's where we all pack), and I've heard there are some property access problems with the area we usually land in during the boogie. If I understood correctly, it's only a half mile or so that we'll be riding, so no big deal.

Blues,
Dave

What about the big field across from where we all pack? Where the big cricle was cut out last year for us to land

The Sky's not the limit, the ground is. Fear Nothing, Regret Less.

Hey Dave,
That's pretty accurate. Now here's the meat of my post... I need tandem instructors and videographers. Serious ones, the kind that like to work, the kind that show up, the starving kind. Send interest my way. Oh, and I need the legal in the US kind. Just the way it is. If you show up and are legally able to work for us and you are filling all those vector boxes, etc, etc, I'd love to have you. Any questions? Email me! Thanks, guys...

I might even need another packer...

Lena :)
Once you visit Skydive Lost Prairie
Your heart will never leave.

Boogie with us... www.skydivelostprairie.com

Blues,
Dave

There could be safety reasons (traffic landing patterns) for relocating the landing area from the area used in the past.

We (me myself & I) would rather take the shuttle than see one person get hurt due to unavoidable traffic issues.

No sweat.:)

Note to self: put hat in jumpsuit & drink water or dieB|

Blues,
Dave

What about the big field across from where we all pack? Where the big cricle was cut out last year for us to land

That's where the boogie jumpers usually land, but it won't be available to us this year (it's not Skydive Lost Prairie property). I'm pretty sure we'll have just as much fun regardless. ;)

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hey Dave,
That's pretty accurate. Now here's the meat of my post... I need tandem instructors and videographers. Serious ones, the kind that like to work, the kind that show up, the starving kind. Send interest my way. Oh, and I need the legal in the US kind. Just the way it is. If you show up and are legally able to work for us and you are filling all those vector boxes, etc, etc, I'd love to have you. Any questions? Email me! Thanks, guys...

I might even need another packer...

Lena :)

Hey Lena, I talked to my favorite (read "only") packer bitch tonight and she's considering it. She has to find somewhere suitable to stash her kids first. It also appears one of our hard-working Vector guys can help you Friday & Saturday (second weekend), I just need to get him there from Seattle. The TI looks like a probable go, but in both cases, it boils down to needing a day or two before I can say for sure. ;)

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Yes, there will be a shuttle. Yes, there will be dust. We are in the middle of a record breaking heatwave and drought. So, NO CAMPFIRES. The fire danger is very high and the State of Montana, as well as other agencies, might soon impose some severe restrictions.

Yes, there will be beer. Yes, you will still have fun but there a several logistical problems for all of us to work through together to make it as easy as possible for everyone.
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com

We are in the middle of a record breaking heatwave and drought.

Oh yeah.. looks like the weahter is really going to suck all week.....

:)

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USMT0217?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

I bet the Lake is nice and cool:D

And the beer is going to be warm..... and there will be too many of them Canukians.

The lake might be B|:)

Thee's never to many Canucks "Eh" for a PARTY:P

This is the last list I found... from 6 pages back or so..

SOOOOO when is everyone arriving at the Prairie?????

Adrock
Amazon 27 JULY to 5 AUG
Amyfiske
Beachbum - trying my damndest!
Bigsky
BirdWoman (& Mr. Feisty)
Bolas (with an emphasis on the "ass" part Tongue)
Bozo
da featherless 1
DrDive (Head Boobie Judge)CoolCool
ebusto
ericthered
grimmie
Guppie01
Ian Harrop
jacketsdb23
JasonRose (Carla, his betrothed)
Karenmeal (With Jeff in tow)
kharkness - Count me in this year
Labrys
Ladydyver
Lauraliscious
Laura J, Esq.
Livendive (Boobie judge)CoolCool
Madame Gooch
madjohn
McBeth
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
Pastor Rob
Pattersd
Q
Rob V
SeaKev
Shell666
Skycat1976
Smilie
TallGuy
The Newlyweds - Shannon & Jim
The Outlaws
TheStepchild
'tree
Turtlespeed
Tx Tom
vdschoor
Wonderwoman07 (military permitting)

The lake might be B|:)

Thee's never to many Canucks "Eh" for a PARTY:P

Mid to upper 80's is looking absolutely wonderful to me , as we've been running over 100 at home and in the 90's at the DZ. :)
Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Adrock
Amazon 27 JULY
Amyfiske
Bigsky
BirdWoman (& Mr. Feisty)
Bozo
da featherless 1
ebusto
ericthered
grimmie
Guppie01
Ian Harrop
jacketsdb23
Labrys
Ladydyver
Lauraliscious
Laura J, Esq.
Livendive (Boobie judge)CoolCool
Madame Gooch
madjohn
McBeth
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
Pastor Rob
Pattersd
Q
Rob V
SeaKev
Shell666
Skycat1976
Smilie
TallGuy
The Newlyweds 30 JULY
The Outlaws
TheStepchild
'tree
Turtlespeed
Tx Tom
vdschoor

Adrock
Amazon 27 JULY
Amyfiske
Bigsky
BirdWoman (& Mr. Feisty)
Bozo
da featherless 1
ebusto
ericthered
grimmie
Guppie01
Ian Harrop
jacketsdb23
Labrys
Ladydyver
Lauraliscious
Laura J, Esq.
Livendive (Boobie judge) B|B|7/30-8/6
Madame Gooch
madjohn
McBeth
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
Pastor Rob
Pattersd
Q
Rob V
SeaKev
Shell666
Skycat1976
Smilie
TallGuy
The Newlyweds - Shannon & Jim
The Outlaws
TheStepchild 7/30-8/6
'tree
Turtlespeed 7/30-8/6
Tx Tom
vdschoor
vskydiver

Added Valinda (;)) and the dates for Muttley, Clint, and myself.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)