Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

HEY HEY HEY! Read my reply about the protologist and the asshole. I'm on YOUR side.

If you're going to be like THAT, I'll request Rich and Doak take care of me. At least with a couple of LA firemen, chances are there will be OTHER LA firemen around to look at while I'm being tended to.

:P

:D:D:D

I stand corrected ( I think)

By the way, a drunk ER doc is better than a sober LA fireman!! (maybe);)
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

HEY HEY HEY! Read my reply about the protologist and the asshole. I'm on YOUR side.

If you're going to be like THAT, I'll request Rich and Doak take care of me. At least with a couple of LA firemen, chances are there will be OTHER LA firemen around to look at while I'm being tended to.

Too late. Your wife is better than both of you! :P:P:P

;):D:D
'Shell

Too late. Your wife is better than both of you! :P:P:P

;):D:D

At least I could start the IV if ya needed it.......LMAO:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Yes, I recall a little dialogue between Pete and someone one year in LP:

Someone: "So, what kind of Doctor are you?"

Pete: "Not a very good one."

:D:D:D:D

Hey , I am an ER doc - I stamp out lives, and save disease!!

errr maybe I - - - -

Oh well, If you are hurt at Prairie, you will take what you can get. Pete and I can team up:D:D

To be fair, Pete fixed me at Prairie 2000 when I was fucked up and the ride to Kalispell was looking very long and unpleasant. He did it in perfect dickhead fashion, and took me sailing and bought all of my drinks for the rest of the day too. I appreciate that in a doctor. :)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

. He did it in perfect dickhead fashion, and took me sailing and bought all of my drinks for the rest of the day too. I appreciate that in a doctor. :)

Blues,
Dave

You appreciate a Doc being a dickhead??? LOL:)
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

. He did it in perfect dickhead fashion, and took me sailing and bought all of my drinks for the rest of the day too. I appreciate that in a doctor. :)

Blues,
Dave

You appreciate a Doc being a dickhead??? LOL:)

It depends on how much I'm paying. For the big bucks, I expect to be pampered, but for free in the middle of nowhere Montana...minimalist works just fine. :D

Edit to add: Did I mention he was in the loading area with two Otters and a Skyvan waiting on him for a 50-something-way state record attempt when he fixed me? Not a place where I'd expect a particularly sympathetic bedside manner. Gruff but effective was just fine. :D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hmmm wonder if I should get in on this wine thing.. I have stuff in my cellar that has been there for 20 years or so... almost afraid to open it...

Of course you should!! And let's try that stuff before it goes bad;) I think wine night is Thursday.

"

Hmmm wonder if I should get in on this wine thing.. I have stuff in my cellar that has been there for 20 years or so... almost afraid to open it...

Of course you should!! And let's try that stuff before it goes bad;) I think wine night is Thursday.

I thought Thursday night was for drinking
Waynedo's crazy ass jungle juice. I think its a bit stronger than wine though:)
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Waynedo's crazy ass jungle juice. I think its a bit stronger than wine though

Holy shit..yeah just a bit. That juice chased me up the firetower. I couldn't run fast enough and it caught me.

NOTE TO SELF: Be careful with that stuff!
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

Thursday night is Red Nighty...

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Earlier in this thread we seemed to agree to drink grapes on August 1st, which would be Wednesday night. ;)

(of course I'll probably drink 'em other nights too, but I'm talking about with all of you)

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Earlier in this thread we seemed to agree to drink grapes on August 1st, which would be Wednesday night. ;)

(of course I'll probably drink 'em other nights too, but I'm talking about with all of you)

Blues,
Dave

Yep, the group tasting is scheduled for August 1st.
'Shell

mmmm, did I hear someone mention skydiving firemen? (If there was an emoticon for drooling, I'd paste it here!):D
Hey Doc and Ladydiver, are you going to Scott's weeding the 28th?

Fear not death. Fear instead the unlived life.

Holy shit..yeah just a bit. That juice chased me up the firetower. I couldn't run fast enough and it caught me.

So will this jungle juice be at the red nighty party? :o

Oh, I think having it on the fire tower is quite enough. You drink it like beer but it hits you like tequila.

I've heard it said that it is a virgin concoction. But to that I must call ...
Shenanigans!!!

Placebos don't make your eyes cross the way Marcel's did.

I thought Thursday night was for drinking
Waynedo's crazy ass jungle juice. I think its a bit stronger than wine though:)

Wine night is august 1st....whatever day that is;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Oh, I think having it on the fire tower is quite enough. You drink it like beer but it hits you like tequila.

I've heard it said that it is a virgin concoction. But to that I must call ...
Shenanigans!!!

Placebos don't make your eyes cross the way Marcel's did.
I've always been afraid of the tower... now I know why :P

mmmm, did I hear someone mention skydiving firemen? (If there was an emoticon for drooling, I'd paste it here!):D
Hey Doc and Ladydiver, are you going to Scott's weeding the 28th?

nope....have other stuff going down:(
DPH # 2

We were hiking down with "Duck", the nekkid navy dude after his crash landing way up on the mountain.

The Flathead Valley Rescue Team met up with us and were in radio contact with the ALERT helicopter nurse. He wanted to know what kind of Dr. Pete Hill was.

We laughed our asses off! But the best part was the dumb ass rescue guys didn't want to listen to Lanny and how to find our way down. They got lost twice and then figured out Lanny knew what he was talking about!

Duck got on the helicopter at 3:01 AM.

The cracks got cancelled.

The moral of the story.

Don't jump nekkid on the sunset load if the spot is horrible(another story for another time!) and you can't land your canopy on a fire road!!!!!!!!!!