Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

Well doc has cut you off but if you are really nice to me I might be able to take care of ya;)

Not with my Hydro's!!:o:o

I would never give him yours ......... I may still have a small stash for emergency purposes.:P

Are you two in the same rooming typing replies back and forth?! :S

Talk about "the honeymoon is over" ...

:D:D:D:D
I can't believe I've never actually met them... now I feel left out :(

LOL I was thinking the same thing.... :ph34r:

Lil did I know there was a Dr. in the house when I was having my attack last year.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

It was our initial visit to prairie last year and we kept a pretty low profile.........if you need us this year livendive always knows where to find us;), and we are hosting the wine tasting (details to come).

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

It was our initial visit to prairie last year and we kept a pretty low profile.........if you need us this year livendive always knows where to find us;), and we are hosting the wine tasting (details to come).

Coolio!!! Can't wait to get there!!!

Hopefully I won't require medical services this year... epi pen travels with me now! :P

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Geez........honey you don't have to go begging looking for big boobies...look what ya got in front of ya you dork:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P\

although I guess you do have to make that sacrifice being a professional and all......does that mean that I could qualify as a professional too seing how I am licensed and all now?

If you want to see McBeth's boobs, and Shell's, I guess I will have to let you help:$:$

But I bet Dave will need a prostate exam (and I ain't doing it);)

Prostate exam or prostate massage.....the massaging is a whole different thing...and I think that is now the step child's job....not mine;)

How did you know?! :o I've been told it's not my job...it's my privilege. :|:D:D
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?

Geez........honey you don't have to go begging looking for big boobies...look what ya got in front of ya you dork:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P\

although I guess you do have to make that sacrifice being a professional and all......does that mean that I could qualify as a professional too seing how I am licensed and all now?

If you want to see McBeth's boobs, and Shell's, I guess I will have to let you help:$:$

Prostate exam or prostate massage.....the massaging is a whole different thing...and I think that is now the step child's job....not mine;)

How did you know?! :o I've been told it's not my job...it's my privilege. :|:D:D

Lets clarify....it is "his" privelage to be on that receiving end:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Coolio!!! Can't wait to get there!!!

Hopefully I won't require medical services this year... epi pen travels with me now! :P

g

Generally we have an epi pen as I have a couple of food allergies - but if you do end up needing us I am sure we will not be difficult to track down;)
DPH # 2

Lets clarify....it is "his" privelage to be on that receiving end:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I just wanna know...how/why in the fuck did my prostate get involved in this discussion?! :S:oB| But yes, if I ever feel the need to have it massaged, it'd be Muttley I'd allow the honor...and I'm not old enough to need an exam yet so Doc Ed is out of luck. :P:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I believe it has something to do with a posting you left for him on his myspace:S:S:S. and again....you are receiving the honor:P, esp if it is coming from Muttley:P

DPH # 2

Just one? Why don't you bring your entire collection?

Blues,
Dave

I'm not sure I want to know how HE knows you have a "collection" ...

:|

It's really not all that bizarre.

He wanted to see how they felt and if ticks could fit in them while he was wearing them.

and so - to answer his question, I'll be needing a new collection.
He never returned them.:|

ooooh, so you'll be wearing your red thong to the Red Nighty party right? ;)

g

Oh shit Turtle in a thong!! :oThe horror:o

I guess the tramatic event can be counter acted by Gia and Beth both wearing thongs with him.:)B|

He's slow, but he's getting the method behind the madness . . .

It's all about you guys out there - I'm doing sacrifice here . . .:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wow, so we're going to have two proctologists at the Prairie, you and Pete Hill?

LMAO:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2

Wow, so we're going to have two proctologists at the Prairie, you and Pete Hill?

WHOA VERY LOW BLOW!!!!!![:/][:/][:/][:/]
I know Pete Hill - I am bad, but he is in his own league!!

(Note to self, KarenMeal gets Aspirin - not hydro's)B|B|B|:o:o:o:ph34r:
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

HOLY SHIT

That explains a lot...:D

GRRRRRRB|[:/]
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Yes, I recall a little dialogue between Pete and someone one year in LP:

Someone: "So, what kind of Doctor are you?"

Pete: "Not a very good one."

'Shell

No ... one FIXES the problem area, the other one IS the problem area!

;)

so which is doc?????:o:o:o
DPH # 2

;)

I am afraid to ask which one is me[:/][:/]

"

ROFLMAO
DPH # 2

;)

I am afraid to ask which one is me[:/][:/]

I know Pete.

From now on I'll just refer to YOU as Dr. Fixit! ;)

'Shell

Hey , I am an ER doc - I stamp out lives, and save disease!!

errr maybe I - - - -

Oh well, If you are hurt at Prairie, you will take what you can get. Pete and I can team up:D:D

"

errr maybe I - - - -

Oh well, If you are hurt at Prairie, you will take what you can get. Pete and I can team up:D:D

Just remember Doc, you wouldn't get very far without me:P
DPH # 2

errr maybe I - - - -

HEY HEY HEY! Read my reply about the protologist and the asshole. I'm on YOUR side.

If you're going to be like THAT, I'll request Rich and Doak take care of me. At least with a couple of LA firemen, chances are there will be OTHER LA firemen around to look at while I'm being tended to.

:P

:D:D:D
'Shell

errr maybe I - - - -

HEY HEY HEY! Read my reply about the protologist and the asshole. I'm on YOUR side.

If you're going to be like THAT, I'll request Rich and Doak take care of me. At least with a couple of LA firemen, chances are there will be OTHER LA firemen around to look at while I'm being tended to.

:P

:D:D:D

I could take great care of you:o:o:o
DPH # 2