normiss

2007 Puerto Rico Freefall Festival

I want to post a Thank you to the staff at Xtreme Divers. It was very clear that a lot of planning and hard work went into making this boogie happen, and it all paid off. My Friend Jeff and I really enjoyed our time there. We were there Wen though Sat, and did 15 jumps each. I even got to do something I wanted to do since I started skydiving... I learned to fly a wing suit.

Thank you all for a job well done! We will be back next year.

Thanks Jason, Jimmy T., Yonatan, and all of the staff and all of you guys for a kick ass amazing boogie. Im sitting here so depressed right now im home and its over. See you all next year!

What do you do when someone throws a big planet at you?
Throw your pilot chute in defense!

lol nick i feel the same way...

jason and vivianna put on a great boogie with tremendous success..

the parties were awesome..beach jumps superb..daily loads ran flawlessly..

all around agreat boogie and i was actually really sad that it was over...

cant wait till next year...
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

I wanna second that- AWESOME boogie! Thanx to all! I met alot of new amazing people and hope to stay in touch.(I'm April from WI) I was mostly filming the CRW jumps, but Jim and I got hundreds of pics from group shots to landings/swoops, scenic beach shots from the air, all the parties, and yeah, some great fireblowing rum pics! It may take me a bit to get all the pics out, so please be patient-I promise it will be worth the wait! I will put a link out on this forum when it's ready. I currently have no home e-mail, so please anyone feel free to PM me here, and if you're looking for particular pics-just let me know. It's gauranteed if you were there we got you on film! Hope to see you all soon somewhere, but I'll definitely be going back next year. And yes, the weather here is fucking awful!
CRW Skies, April
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

I'll second that! Kick ass boogie! As Jimmy T. would say, 'Demasiado!!!!!' :D:D You had to be there.... :D:D

I'm marking my calendar for next year. Very smooth running boogie, great weather, and beautiful scenery. Oh yeah, lots of beautiful Puerto Rican women, too! :D

Here are a few pics - not much of skydiving, my dumb ass forgot to pack my bite switch. [:/]

http://picasaweb.google.com/ccie12190/PuertoRico2007

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Yes!!!! Thank you so much! I owe you a Medalla next time I see you! ;)

How perfect was Saturday afternoon? You two jumping onto that beautiful beach, with perfect weather.... then you had to ruin it by going and getting married! :P;):D It's ok, Ward and I didn't want to get on the load anyway! ;)

Seriously though, congratulations! Looking forward to seeing you two again soon! :)
Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

PICS!

More at:

http://www.veard.net/autopic.asp?folder=\pictures\SkyDiving\Puerto%20Rico%20Boogie%2007.

I've got tons more to post as soon as I get back home. So Check back often.

I've put up just about all the good pics I have, plus several videos... So enjoy!

It was a blast meeting everyone there. Hope to cross paths again sometime soon!

PICTURES!!! They're all ground shots except for the CRW (cuz that what we do :p), but check 'em out- if you were there you are in at least one. There are 6 mini folders to go thru with day 4 being the longest. I hope they make you smile! If anyone wants ANY picture/s PM me with your e-mail and the number under the picture/s and I'll be more than happy to send them to you. Sorry to the beach sunset swoopers-we just ran outta light.
Photo credit: Jim "Razz" Rasmussen, April Schuldt, and the hottie on the beach that took our group shot.

CRW Skies,
April

http://puertorico2007.shutterfly.com/
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.