normiss

2007 Puerto Rico Freefall Festival

Come have fun on the island! The BEUTIFUL dropzone Xtreme Divers in Arecibo, PR is again having the most awesome boogie.
February 7-11, 2007
Start planning now folks ... this boogie KICKS ASS!!!
The scenery is beautiful, beach landings every day, party on the beach, Skyvan, awesome support and turnout from locals. RW, freefly, wingsuits...we're all there!
:)http://www.xtremedivers.com/index.shtml

the cross keys skyvan hit their hour limit? I jumped close the the limit then. I may come to the boogie this year as it has been great fun the other times and there is surf, too!
You'll probably find an otter somewhere--brib them with beautiful beaches and warm air--;)

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

There's no need to fear!!! - no it's not Underdog...but they are working with Crosskeys...so we know they'll have some big fat jumpship(s) there!!!
Stay tuned for exciting adventures on the beautiful island peeps...this boogie is THE boogie!!!
:):PB|:o:D:D

I've seen the beautiful arial pics, videos, and have heard great stories from those who've attended this event over the past few years. I hope Omar is doing the Eco Tour again this next year. I would love to do that as well. I can't wait!