jumpoutnow

Skydive The Farm July 15-16

I'm not so sure about that one...

I would love to be on your 1000th, but I'm afraid my landings aren't consistently good enough to qualify me to be on that load. :S

Oh, but doing SCR's sounds great to me! B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I would love to be on your 1000th, but I'm afraid my landings aren't consistently good enough to qualify me to be on that load.

This is the silliest excuse in the book. If you PLF in the SOFT GRASS at the Farm, the most you'll do is scratch the outside of your leg a little. And you'd do that on normal jumps anyway.

:P:)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Oh sweet Brie...I am extremely flattered that you want me to be on your 1000th jump with you, but I am afraid that I am going to have to decline. The jump #'s in my profile are actually correct...and as the 19 jump wonder...I don't think it would be in anyone's best interest to have me on that load. I don't want to be forever known as "the girl that walked back to the hanger with grass in her ass"!:S

However...not to totally rain on your parade...I will wait for you in the field when you land and you can fondle my boobies!;) And...if it's a sunset load...I'll have a shooter waiting for ya!!!
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Oh sweet Brie...I am extremely flattered that you want me to be on your 1000th jump with you, but I am afraid that I am going to have to decline. The jump #'s in my profile are actually correct...and as the 19 jump wonder...I don't think it would be in anyone's best interest to have me on that load. I don't want to be forever known as "the girl that walked back to the hanger with grass in her ass"!:S

However...not to totally rain on your parade...I will wait for you in the field when you land and you can fondle my boobies!;) And...if it's a sunset load...I'll have a shooter waiting for ya!!!

anyone think my mom would think I'd lost it if I showed up for that one? :o
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Oh sweet Brie...I am extremely flattered that you want me to be on your 1000th jump with you, but I am afraid that I am going to have to decline. The jump #'s in my profile are actually correct...and as the 19 jump wonder...I don't think it would be in anyone's best interest to have me on that load. I don't want to be forever known as "the girl that walked back to the hanger with grass in her ass"!

That's okay....to get the load up at Skydive Atlanta last time, we had a naked observer - one of our little manifest girls. You could do that....

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

This is the silliest excuse in the book. If you PLF in the SOFT GRASS at the Farm, the most you'll do is scratch the outside of your leg a little. And you'd do that on normal jumps anyway.

Ummm, I've seen some pretty bad road rash from grass before. B| And I don't scratch up my legs, I only scratch up my jumpsuit on my normal landings! And I have a really bad habit of landing on my butt. I know I shouldn't, but I do.

I'll see how my landings are going on Saturday before I make a final decision. Are you planning on a sunset load?

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I'll see how my landings are going on Saturday before I make a final decision. Are you planning on a sunset load?

I think Greg said something about noon, but I'm sure it's negotiable, and I'd rather do it at sunset myself....

Brie

HEY - I don't want to hear ANY excuses from ANY of the girls. I'm still gonna swoop the pond, even though I'm naked B|.................................NOT!

We need a full load of girls - how cool to log THAT in your logbook...and I got the scoop on how the nakedness works so it's not really all THAT bad :$....and we will SUPPOSEDLY have a trusted soul waiting for us in a strategically planned landing area WITH clothes but we can pose all sexy like with our canopies draped around us for the picture to be published in Parachutist :P...ok ok ok - I'll stop talking crap.

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

HEY - I don't want to hear ANY excuses from ANY of the girls. I'm still gonna swoop the pond, even though I'm naked .................................NOT!

if you swoop the pond nakkid. im definitely grabbing your foot.:P

Thanks Denise. Both Teamjenn and Lauraliscious (AND Chaoskitty) have already pussed out, so I don't even know if we'll have enough for a load....

[:/]

Brie

edit: scratch that. Laura is "seeing how her landings go that day." Sheese, what do I gotta do to get chicks to get naked with me?

Both Teamjenn and Lauraliscious (AND Chaoskitty) have already pussed out, so I don't even know if we'll have enough for a load....

Brie

Ugh! I am highly offended!:P I was just looking out for the rest of the group. I really don't think with 19 jumps that I would be able to pull it off.

Heck...I have to get current...again :S
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Sheese, what do I gotta do to get chicks to get naked with me?

All you gotta do to get me on the load is talk to the weather gods and ensure some light to moderate winds. ;) I'm pretty good at landing in those conditions.

Heck...I have to get current...again

It looks like the load's going at sunset, and by then you could have, like, 23 jumps.

;) I'm kidding. With no A license, you'd have to do a naked solo. And that would be no fun. Although if I had your boobs....

I'm telling you: NAKED OBSERVER RIDE! You can be in charge of the extra altitude.

Brie

Is Travis not giving it to you properly. Your obsession with seeing naked women is borderline stalking. If you want we will let him go early next tuesday to give you a seeing to:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Thanks Denise. Both Teamjenn and Lauraliscious (AND Chaoskitty) have already pussed out, so I don't even know if we'll have enough for a load....

Brie

edit: scratch that. Laura is "seeing how her landings go that day." Sheese, what do I gotta do to get chicks to get naked with me?

Exsqueeeze me.. have you seen where my chest strap fits me.. UNDER my breasts? Can you say opening shock?? You obviously dont care about the big twins! :(

Exsqueeeze me.. have you seen where my chest strap fits me.. UNDER my breasts? Can you say opening shock?? You obviously dont care about the big twins!

That's not the excuse you gave earlier.....

I am also calling bullshit on Excuse #2. If it doesn't rack you (nice pun, eh?) on regular jumps, why would it do anything different to naked boobies?

And I do care about the big twins. Enough to motorboat them

Brie

I'll go sit in the corner with the boring no fun pussies.
:|:D

I am with ya... No body wants to see anymore of my fat ass then is seen fully clothed... :P

You on the other hand should reconsider... Set them puppies FREE! :o

I wonder if Peanut is lurking this thread... God knows he will get naked with anyone!!! :ph34r:

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

So Laura is IN now.......according to my last conversation with the "weather Gods" and hence my continued 9 hour drive quest that way - winds are forecast to be between 4 and 8 all day.............THAT will be a miracle since EVERY damn time I come to the Farm winds are HONKING.....So I called and gave the WG a little "warning" and they agreed to help me out.........OH YEAH - I don't take shit from anyone B|

And Shimmel - you better leave my feet alone - I need all the water practice I can get - CO is just a hop, skip and a jump away :P

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Please don't let shitmel see any naked women. His ADD is bad enough as it is. He'd be like a kid in a sweet shop
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?