jumpoutnow

Skydive The Farm July 15-16

Holy cow....I just emailed to see if you were coming. You guys should totally rough it and camp also...I have to cut costs wherever possible [:/]

And Travis will NOT let you do a naked jump with all those boys around - who you kidding :P

I suckered a friend from here to make the drive with me, teasing him with pond swoop talk.....which by the way...Shimmel - I'll deal with 5 footers and I don't even need a full course. If you find time to get me gates set up since I will be getting in LATE Friday - I'd love ya for almost ever......I'll create my own lane past the gates :o

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

And Travis will NOT let you do a naked jump with all those boys around - who you kidding

He's totally fine with it. And if we're there (it depends on how free the load is....*cough* Greg *cough*) - you're going to be on it. No ifs ands or buts Miss Dee.

And about that PM Greg - I'm still waiting for it. ;)

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Holy cow....I just emailed to see if you were coming. You guys should totally rough it and camp also...I have to cut costs wherever possible [:/]

And Travis will NOT let you do a naked jump with all those boys around - who you kidding :P

I suckered a friend from here to make the drive with me, teasing him with pond swoop talk.....which by the way...Shimmel - I'll deal with 5 footers and I don't even need a full course. If you find time to get me gates set up since I will be getting in LATE Friday - I'd love ya for almost ever......I'll create my own lane past the gates :o

well, dee, I will most likely be floating in a raft in the pond all weekend. I have serious backpain, so I might not be jumping.

so the deal is I can set up some water gates, but I will need help. I can also sit there all day and heckle everyone.:D

How many planes will be flying this weekend?

It may just be the Grand Caravan, but with the Team Mandrin training... It will be turning a lot of loads!!! B|

I for one, am trying to knock out 10 each day. We need as many people there as possible to eliminate shut downs.

So come on out Jessie, we will do "shooters" on Saturday night!!! :P

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

well we'll see what happens about jumps and the weekend.

Yo Brie - I sorta like the fact that people think I'm cute - naked......freefall....37 year old boobies - not sure anyone would ever look at me the same ;) - you youngins can have it at but I'd happily be on the load and fly video :P

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

course he does hes a bad lurker he has even been known to post in a while:D:D Imagine how many loads you could turn with a grand caravan and a super duper king air:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Fine, you can wear sexy lingerie on the load instead. B|

I'm sure if you do this you'll have no problem getting someone to video your landings. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yo Brie - I sorta like the fact that people think I'm cute - naked......freefall....37 year old boobies - not sure anyone would ever look at me the same ;) - you youngins can have it at but I'd happily be on the load and fly video :P

I've never seen any naked body that looked good in freefall.

Well stop watching video of your naked jump then

I've never seen any naked body that looked good in freefall.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

IU know someone that will let you crash in a comfy air conditioned camper..the least i can do. Just bring the heineken

ok - I'll see what I can find sexy in my drawer of tricks BUT SOMEONE BETTER VIDEO MY LANDING OR I'LL BE PISSED :P

I am sure there will be MANY cameras around for that! ;)

Looks like we are going to have a GREAT turn out... I am getting excited at least! :)

RV is not raod ready yet and I can't do with out the AC at night.

That is no excuse... You have more than one friend with AC!!! B|

Like Lee said... Just bring the green bottles... I think I feel a Stella weekend coming on! :)