jumpoutnow

Skydive The Farm July 15-16

WOW - cheap jump weekend AND hillbilly music - I can deal me with some of that there hill billy music .....should I bring hat and boots? Heck, if Kelly is game, I wouldn't even mind using some nice boobies - if colored for good visual over water - for gate practice....

Hmmmm - now I'm wondering if I beg nicely, if someone would set up a little swoopy swoop course for us in need of practice - and then maybe with even a little more sweetly batting the eyes begging, I could get someone to video......now how would hop and pops work into this $139 deal?

Oh my goodness - so much to decide before Thursday night cause I'd head up Friday morning, and play all weekend - assuming I'd have to leave around 2 or 3 pm to get home at a decent hour.

Talk to me kids - big turn out so we won't get lots of loads or room for all.....

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

WOW - cheap jump weekend AND hillbilly music - I can deal me with some of that there hill billy music .....should I bring hat and boots? Heck, if Kelly is game, I wouldn't even mind using some nice boobies - if colored for good visual over water - for gate practice....

Hmmmm - now I'm wondering if I beg nicely, if someone would set up a little swoopy swoop course for us in need of practice - and then maybe with even a little more sweetly batting the eyes begging, I could get someone to video......now how would hop and pops work into this $139 deal?

Oh my goodness - so much to decide before Thursday night cause I'd head up Friday morning, and play all weekend - assuming I'd have to leave around 2 or 3 pm to get home at a decent hour.

Talk to me kids - big turn out so we won't get lots of loads or room for all.....

yes dee, I will set up the zone acc course. but you have to help.;)

everyone bring a raft and a bathing suit, when your hot. take a swim in the pond!:)

dee, mandrin is doing 30 jumps this weekend. the plane will be turning.B|

so whats going on saturday night then? Anything special. maybe another Zorbas outing. you know they love it when we arrive. What's with noone playing hold em anymore. You all scared of me. Just call me Champion:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Original Daisy Dukes from the thrift store............$5
White Torn and tattered tank top ......................$9

Shit Kicking Cowboy boots for effect.......PRICELESS

OK Shim - two requests.....IF I decide to make the trek 1) can I please have 10' gates? and 2) - can you NOT play that music without words all night long so I can get my beauty sleep :P

It's getting harder and harder to find reasons NOT to make my first road trip in way too long. Now if Ian would only bring his hottie wife so I could get some Drennan lovin' - THAT would be the icing on the cake. Wonder if anyone is listening??????? :)

Everyone camping?

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

damn beauty sleep. And you want to get that at the farm:D:D:D:D Start now so you will be rested for the week-end. then you will be like me i dont need any beauty sleep i am beautiful

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Original Daisy Dukes from the thrift store............$5
White Torn and tattered tank top ......................$9

Shit Kicking Cowboy boots for effect.......PRICELESS

OK Shim - two requests.....IF I decide to make the trek 1) can I please have 10' gates? and 2) - can you NOT play that music without words all night long so I can get my beauty sleep :P

It's getting harder and harder to find reasons NOT to make my first road trip in way too long. Now if Ian would only bring his hottie wife so I could get some Drennan lovin' - THAT would be the icing on the cake. Wonder if anyone is listening??????? :)

Everyone camping?

im not playing music.

and 10 footers are hard to set up with what we got. "if there in the water" . but we can set up 5 footers and improvise the rest.:)

dont know If I'll be showing or not. If I do it will be with my mum (just back from a 5 year stay in Oz)
so I'll not be throwing down and going big in true hippie fashion.
I shall have to pass the torch. Now, just to find someone worthy? :o
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

So Skinny,

Are you actually going to show this weekend? :ph34r:

Last I heard, you were on your way Friday afternoon and would be there in a couple of hours... Hans was worried sick. He wouldn't stop pacing around the hanger... :S

Thanks for the Heinekens, by the way!!! :P
(it wasnt me this time)

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

its like having a bunch of sooties around. Nothing is safe especially your beer. I need to get new locks