NWFlyer

American Boogie 2006... who's in?

99.99% sure I'm gonna be there ... decided to switch things up and go to this...

So... who else is in?

THE LIST:

NWFlyer
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

So... who else is in?

THE LIST:

monkycndo
NWFlyer

I have my 20th High School reunion the same weekend. Flying out and back in to make the beginning and the end of the boogie.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

American Boogie is at Davis (Skydance Skydiving) in California from June 22- 25.

There will be 2 PAC 750XLs and a Casa. Night jumps on the 23rd and from what people have told me, great beer. I'll have to take their word because I don't drink at this boogie.:S:)

Jump an Infinity

THE LIST:

McBeth
monkycndo
NWFlyer

Beth, so why'd you bump me off the list? Trying to tell me something? And I even put myself back in the right spot. Should have made you reorganize all three names. Hhhuuurrrmmmpppphhh.

Jump an Infinity

THE LIST:

McBeth
monkycndo
NWFlyer

Beth, so why'd you bump me off the list? Trying to tell me something? And I even put myself back in the right spot. Should have made you reorganize all three names. Hhhuuurrrmmmpppphhh.

Ooops I'm a little hungover and missed your addition to the list. :P

THE LIST:

kelpdiver
McBeth
monkycndo
NWFlyer

I'm not showing up early this time - I didn't even make it to noon on Sunday last year. But it would be nice to make the night jumps on Friday and actually land *in* for a change.

The beer is really good. But not without a price.

In the interest of making this boogie seem as cool as I know it is, I'm adding the names of a couple folks who have told me they're going. :)
Feeblemind
girlfalldown
JankyBob
kelpdiver
McBeth
monkycndo
NWFlyer
skybytch
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I remember reading somewhere about a DZ in Norcal that will allow 16yr olds to do tandems. Does Davis allow this? My nephew has finally turned 16 and i'm willing to take him anywhere in the states that will do a tandem with him.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I remember reading somewhere about a DZ in Norcal that will allow 16yr olds to do tandems. Does Davis allow this? My nephew has finally turned 16 and i'm willing to take him anywhere in the states that will do a tandem with him.

I'm guessing it's Lodi... but I'll defer to the locals on that one.

Lots of Byron folks. don't know about me yet.

madjohn

Only an emergency will deter me....Boogie on!

madjohn,
Would it be possible for you (or some other rather local Byron-ite) to play courier and drop my rig off to Clay/Bonnie when I leave the boogie (probably after Saturday jumping)? My Cypres expires/dies (+ reserve of course) like 3 days afterwards. Thanks.

AvgJoe
brianfry713
Elisha
Feeblemind
flygirl1
girlfalldown
JankyBob
kelpdiver
McBeth
monkycndo
NWFlyer
skybytch
vdschoor
Weakmindedfool

Grrrrr >:( I know you want to be closer to Leah on the list, but it's alphabetical people :P

Brian, Will Leah be able to complete her A lic. requirements before the boogie? How is her shoulder??

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked