NWFlyer

American Boogie 2006... who's in?

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you guys there! Phil my doctor just cleared me to jump again next weekend and my brace will take a couple more weeks to get here so I don't think I'll have my A yet, maybe by the Byron boggie. I'll definitely do another tandem out of the Casa like last year though:)
Fly like a girl

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you guys there! Phil my doctor just cleared me to jump again next weekend and my brace will take a couple more weeks to get here so I don't think I'll have my A yet, maybe by the Byron boggie. I'll definitely do another tandem out of the Casa like last year though:)

Glad to hear you are doing better!

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

An A isn't necessary - I did two solos out of the CASA in 2004. The prior weekend was the first I had visited Skydance, and first out out of AFF. Is it worth coming for? Rentals were a bit scarse, and the affiliated packers were extremely busy. But the CASA was cool, and the Saturday night scene.

I heard the Barn is no longer used for low timers- that gave a lot of extra space away from the crowding about the main field. South Field doesn't offer so much.

AvgJoe
brianfry713
Clownburner
Elisha
Feeblemind
flygirl1
genoyamamoto
girlfalldown (she will always be with us in spirit)
JankyBob
kelpdiver
McBeth
monkycndo
Nightingale
NWFlyer
skybytch
UntamedDOG
vdschoor
Weakmindedfool

Adding that SoCal whore, Geno to the list.

AvgJoe
brianfry713
Clownburner
Elisha
Feeblemind
flygirl1
genoyamamoto
girlfalldown (she will always be with us in spirit)
JankyBob
kelpdiver
McBeth
monkycndo
Nightingale
NWFlyer
skybytch
UntamedDOG
vdschoor
Weakmindedfool

Also wanted to let everyone know the Boogie aircraft are 2 - Pac 750 XL, Casa, and Helicopter (unknown type)

According to the www.Americanboogie.com[/url] Roger Ponce will be organizing the RW and Guano will be organizing the freeflying.

There is a GIANT new 10 foot screen in the hangar with a kicking sound system to view all the footage.

Hope to see you all there,

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

An A isn't necessary - I did two solos out of the CASA in 2004.

That's great. However I'm almost sure I'll get my A next weekend (the only thing left is a check dive), so even this might be not the case.

The only question is whether it is OK for low-time jumpers.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

George, you should have no problems jumping at the boogie. With less than 50 jumps under a square canopy, you just might have to land in the student area. You did a nice job on your jumps this weekend. See you around at Hollister or Davis.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

OK people, where are you?!?

So far, I see less than 20 DZ.commers signed up for the American Boogies 2006.

This is an awesome beginning of the summer boogie at Skydance Skydiving in Northern California!!

They have great facilities and probably the best dinner and brew of any boogie I've been to. AND THERE WILL BE A CASA TOO! (and two PACs, which are great jump planes as well).

So where are you guys?!? Boogie, boogie, boogie!

The site only says "Current USPA membership and in date reserve required." I believe that there may be a separate landing area for people with lower jump numbers, and you'd need a B license to do the night jumps, but I don't think there's any other restrictions. Can any of the locals confirm this?

www.americanboogie.com for more info.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Can any of the locals confirm this?

I left them a voicemail asking about this. I'll post when they call me back.
Anyway I got my 'A', so I'll be there from Friday.

You need an A license to jump at the boogie, you need a B license to land in the main landing area is what it always was..

Come on out, you will have a blast! Last boogie I landed at the student area a bunch of times too.. specialty jumps are usually done over that area as well..

Iwan

I've landed at the main area on every jump I've done at Skydance starting just BEFORE American Boogie 2005...and I may not have had my 'A' then, but I had about 60 jumps (yeah, I procrastinated getting the stamp).

I think it may be 50+ or 'B' at the main area.