crutch

Boogie-Till-You-Puke at Skydive Palatka

...Wait till you hear him snore! You will send him back! Let me know when you are done!!! :D:ph34r::P

You've heard him snore??? What...on the couches at the DZ? On the plane? Passed out drunk in the grass????

Oh wait...you don't mean...no, you really don't mean...well, yeah you probably do mean....you're not "available" anymore, are you?

:D:D:D

Note to self:
Remove jumpingbean from the "potentials" list.
;):P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Second quote:

Peanut Gallery member 1: I helped them out 'cause I know what a big dick looks like.

Peanut Gallery member 2: How's that???

Peanut Gallery member 1: I see one in the shower every morning. (Sounding so sure of himself)

Peanut Gallery member 3: What's his name?!?!?!

:o

:D:D:D

Attached: The balls before mutilation (couldn't get a pic after 'cause Jeff didn't want the Airplane to run over 'em)

I'm planning on atttending and I hope to set a record for the number of jumps in a weekend--just trying to figure how to train for that:S

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Pops....I am a one guy-one girl kind of girl!

So you like 3-ways? He's a lucky guy.

Yeah, Bolas. But I like to keep it between me, my guy and one of his personalities.:P;)

Nice helmet, btw. I was wondering where I could get a similar setup. Do you use a tongue switch or is your tongue long enough????:S:P

Just wondering......lol.

T
Let's have fun! :)

BUMP

I am playing the role of domestic goddess :D this weekend so I can come to Florida and play all next weekend...This thread being at the bottom just ain't gonna cut it...

I'm bringing stuff to make Rum Runners. :)
I'm also going to take my test for my B and I know someone else who needs to take their test and has not done their water training.....:P