crutch

Boogie-Till-You-Puke at Skydive Palatka

Tis Allright, we're pretty sure you're going to beat yourself up more for missing than we will;)

Looks like the first weekend in November falls on the 4th & 5th Which is usually the weekend of the Hog-Flop, also calling for a full moon on the 5th. Souds like you've got 6 months to make plans to redeem yourself!!!:P;)B|

(to everyone else I'm trying to get to more pics posted but have been really busy at work this week will get them up as soon as I can.:)
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Maybe some other genius can get it for me.

Are they too big to e-mail? If not, I can do it for you, just send them to my dropzone.com e-mail.

How's your back?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

They didn't get to me. Tammi said she got a message that the file was still too big. I gave her alternate e-mail addresses in a pm, but she might not have been able to get to it yet.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Geez, I don't even remember that picture being taken! I swear, I'm never falling for your "come here, little girl, want a piece of candy..." trick again with that moonshine! :ph34r:

Geez, I don't even remember that picture being taken! I swear, I'm never falling for your "come here, little girl, want a piece of candy..." trick again with that moonshine! :ph34r:

It was no trick. You knew what it was and you took it. :P You wanted it. AND YOU LOVED IT.:D

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

I don't even remember that picture being taken! I swear, I'm never falling for your "come here, little girl, want a piece of candy..." trick again with that moonshine!

Hey Andrea, at least these guys didn't have you drinking the Palatka "blue water". At least with the shine you don't get sick.

Then you don't remember these either.......

Tammie gets all the credit for the captions!

Oh my! :o

I can't come back now, you people are going to ruin my sweet and innocent reputation. :ph34r:

Oh my! :o

I can't come back now, you people are going to ruin my sweet and innocent reputation. :ph34r:

How can you blame them?

You seem to be doing a pretty good job on your own.;)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Well, I get partial credit for titling the second set of pics.

Sorry Skymama...we know you are still sweet and innoooo......well we know you are sweet!:P

Anyway, we are glad you came out and had a good time. maybe next time we will getyou in the air.:o

And Palatka is not that much further....just don't get toasted....:):P;)...or plan to camp out. I am sure one of our big strong men will help pitch your tent if you (for some reason) are unable.

T;)
Let's have fun! :)

Sorry Skymama...we know you are still sweet and innoooo......well we know you are sweet!

Well, one out of two ain't bad. :P

Anyway, we are glad you came out and had a good time. maybe next time we will getyou in the air.

The next time the plan is to jump and then try to sleep in a tent. I'm more of a Marriott kind of girl, for sure! :ph34r:

Your battery went dead!!!

I hate it when that happens. [:/]

Oh wait...are you talking about in a camera? Never mind. :)

Your battery went dead!!!

I hate it when that happens. [:/]

Oh wait...are you talking about in a camera? Never mind. :)

PSBbbbbtbtbt.. (*choke*) BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Now my screen is soaked in the mountain dew that came out my nose. :D

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA