crutch

Boogie-Till-You-Puke at Skydive Palatka

Andrea, you coming up to keep these guys under control, I can get you a paddle, I saw how well you swung one in Dublin

I was so excited to come, and then I saw that you scheduled it the same weekend that I already had a ticket to go to Cross Keys! I can't believe you didn't check my schedule before you planned a boogie! :P:ph34r:

Can I get a rain check on the invite and paddle? After meeting those boys in Dublin, I'm sure they're always up to no good and need a good swat. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Aw c'mon Art...she takes this paddling thing WAY too seriously...did you see the look on her face as she swung?
Terrifying, I tell you..terrifying!

:o:o

I think she was an executioner in a previous life.

:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Now you guys are just starting to make stuff up. :P

Its not like I did anything that just about everyone on here hasnt done. I got drunk, (ok really really obliviated) acted a bit (ALRIGHT really) goofy and forgot most of it.

SO?!? :P:D

No video, didnt happen!!!;)

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

That sounds like a challenge and I know a few females who can help me with this............remember this will be the last boogie before you married.............so leave her at home!

GAME ON!!!! :ph34r:

Oh Chad....I talked to Stacey and he said he was leaving walmart with 50 sheets of posterboard and a handfull of markers....no ideal why???:P

That sounds like a challenge and I know a few females who can help me with this............remember this will be the last boogie before you married.............so leave her at home!

GAME ON!!!! :ph34r:

Bring it!!!! :P:P:P:P:P

And as far as Stacey with posterboard, what did I miss?:|

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

Who is that pic of Ernie?

My avatar you mean??

Big Bird :P;)

Aka The Big Falling BlueBerry

sweeeeet.....

I guess Stacey is voting for some congressman in November....I think I saw one of his signs.....It said,

"Go A.T. Molester"

I never heard of a guy going by the name A.T....... But I hear the sings are popping up in front yards everywhere......

Anyway, What are we going to plan for the boogie? I'm thinking a "alpine slide" for shots....

I'm thinking a "alpine slide" for shots....

I think I need to check with my lawyer before ya'll try this one.:S She warned me about the liabilities of the "electric 8-way" at the boogie, although she sure enjoyed watching it.:o