PsychoBob

Z-Hills for New Years Roll Call

You would want to enact the "If it happened while drunk it doesn't count"

I never said that. :) I'm not a fan of that rule. I was referring more to not being responsible for drunken actions such as what I say when I DD you or getting sick next to campers or wearing the 'licious booby smell and not being able to control the actions of those around me. :$ Everything counts, IMHO :P

oooohh the licious booby smell!

must get boobie smell for Hottielicious, so I wont have to sniff you and kitty all night. ;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

You would want to enact the "If it happened while drunk it doesn't count"

I never said that. :) I'm not a fan of that rule. I was referring more to not being responsible for drunken actions such as what I say when I DD you or getting sick next to campers or wearing the 'licious booby smell and not being able to control the actions of those around me. :$ Everything counts, IMHO :P

must get boobie smell for Hottielicious, so I wont have to sniff you and kitty all night. ;)

You say that like it's a bad thing.

...or wearing the 'licious booby smell and not being able to control the actions of those around me. :$ Everything counts, IMHO :P

You say that like it's a bad thing.

I did? Oh lemmy rephrase it.
... so I wont ;) have to sniff you and kitty all night! :)

better? :D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

***must get boobie smell for Hottielicious

That's how you broke your foot at SDA. Lauralicisous walked by during your dirt dive and it knock you off you feet!

The only thing more potent than boobie smell is Lesley's (jumpchikk) pheromones! Those bastards are ruthless!:P:S

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I will have to make sure I bring our signature scent. I am glad it is such a big hit! I can't get over how many pics I have of licious girls with guys noses stuffed in their cleavage.:$

And yes to Bolas' previous post - Toby (my pup) and I are a package deal - Mamacita del perro! And from the sounds of it I think the package deal has to include Laura too, since Bolas won't be there to protect her. ;)

Ok you fuckers were still up partying at my plave..robbie rob drove from atlanta to be here what a fucking suprise..Anyways. had a great time with some good friends..
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Ehh.. kinda normal in the IT world. But its not like its every night. I'm home now and back in my jammies silk nightie. :)

True we're either slammed or bored, not much middle ground.

(puts on propeller beanie and pocket protector)
The problem is companies are going international so the time windows for maintenance get later and smaller. Until you have a fully redundant environment which can be upgraded during the day with zero customer impact, its only going to get worse. [:/]
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Alright you slackers...I'm here and jumpin' may ass off..where the hell are you bums???????

Skydawgs backed out (weather concerns, I hear) and we'er flying all over the place...so good...more sky for me to flail about.

Pfffffffffft
:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Alright you slackers...I'm here and jumpin' may ass off..where the hell are you bums???????

Skydawgs backed out (weather concerns, I hear) and we'er flying all over the place...so good...more sky for me to flail about.

Pfffffffffft
:P

Dude, you jumping your ass off..What your doing 2 jumps a day or something..I know all you z-hills folks are just waiting for the real skydivers to show their presence:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***Alright you slackers...I'm here and jumpin' may ass off..where the hell are you bums???????

Andy that's just down right mean. We're stuck having to work all week and then when I plan on going to the DZ tomorrow they forcast rain and you're telling us how much fun you're having jumping. [:/]

Well dammit, you better be enjoying yourself or I am really going to get pissed and come down there and make you drink beer and do Jello Shots!:P:P

Enjoy my friend and I'll see you in a couple of weeks.:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

...Well dammit, you better be enjoying yourself or I am really going to get pissed and come down there and make you drink beer and do Jello Shots!:P:P

Enjoy my friend and I'll see you in a couple of weeks.:)

Damn! Now that I said that, it's Saturday and the weather sucks. Rain, 1k ceiling...old farts doing low H&Ps under rounds...Pink Mafia girls running around with nothing to do but old-fart skydivers. *G* Rain or not, I'm havin' a blast...and no Bob, you couldn't hold me down long enough to get a jello shot into me...*G*
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239