PsychoBob

Z-Hills for New Years Roll Call

***anyone want to extend a hand and take a newbie under their wing for his first boogie???

Sure, no problemo. Just look some guys wearing Sombreros and RB T-shirts standing around a blue & white 5 gallon cooler that says Psycho Punch on it.
Drink about 3 cups of that shit and a few shots of Tequila and should get you broken in real nice.:P:S:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***anyone want to extend a hand and take a newbie under their wing for his first boogie???

Sure, no problemo. Just look some guys wearing Sombreros and RB T-shirts standing around a blue & white 5 gallon cooler that says Psycho Punch on it.
Drink about 3 cups of that shit and a few shots of Tequila and should get you broken in real nice.:P:S:D

and tell him not to forget to bring :D :D

Just got word, us CRW Dogs are planning on being there!!!B| 12 on the list so far

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Well The BOB Sled would have been MUCH Better!! Had to do something with the Rope once we found it.:)

Not cool!!>:(

shit man! you'd have thought that was the funniest shit... had it NOT been your tent they were gonna "sled"! :D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Drink about 3 cups of that shit and a few shots of Tequila and should get you broken in real nice.:P
:S:D

Thanks for the ivite an looking foward to dropping beer off next to the cooler while i fill up. See everyone then.
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

It just takes Focus and Perseverance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D Ok seriously, you have seen the list of people coming. Now perseverence i can see.....Focus, if you want focus look at gimpy by the bonfire.

Anyways, i am leaving Tally the 26 or 27th of Decemeber. If any skint scrounging bastard wants a ride let me know. Apparently, i am now in the trailor hauling business. So if you need your trailor hauling down there..............

Nobody is leaving that early! Just like Lee to leave 4 days before his wife and then party himself out so when I get there he is tired!:(
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

had it NOT been your tent they were gonna "sled"!

But if was anyone elses Tent.. Then it would not have been a BOB Sled!!;)

and a seld by any other name just aint as cool! :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

What are you talking about.I'll be in Fla. on the 26th.If you would put Lees ass to work you could come hang out with the rest of us.;).

Shit...all you slackers...I'll be there on the 15th...I'll leave the light on for ya...
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

hey all you freaks!!:P just a quick reminder - if you get to zhills before christmas, please bring a new toy to put into the Toys for Tots box located at manifest. Zhills kicked ASS last year with a huge outpouring of toys, so let's try to do the same this year!! :)

big thanks to skydive city for being a host to a worthy cause...again. :)

(back to your regularly scheduled program...:P)

Can't wait to initiate more licious and sausage sisters into team licious!

I hope there will be tons of warm weather because after camping in Atlanta for Halloween I am not looking forward to freezing my little bootie off again. Anybody have room for two licious girls and a pooch?

:-) Jennifer

Lauralicious wheres my shirt

Don't worry, Tamilicious, no one but me has a shirt yet :P I really need to get going on that...not sure if it'll happen in time for Zhills or not, but those shirts will happen eventually...

Can't wait to see you again! We need to make a Team 'Licious jump! B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Can't wait to initiate more licious and sausage sisters into team licious!

I hope there will be tons of warm weather because after camping in Atlanta for Halloween I am not looking forward to freezing my little bootie off again. Anybody have room for two licious girls and a pooch?

:-) Jennifer

Im already sleeping with one licious girl, I dont think TWO more would be the greatest of ideas! :D:D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865