PsychoBob

Z-Hills for New Years Roll Call

Hey Mouth, I HHHHADDDDD shotgun on the spare room from LAST YEAR when he gave it up to someone else, this year was like an NC yard sale.... okay the spare room is gone but I have an air matress.... oops the air matress is gone but I have room in the shower.... ;) :P

And it's "flakey" not "slacker". :)

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

I should be there early thursday evening actually. All depending on what happens at the collegiates. Going down there to shoot video so if its all over and done with i'll be there early. Look for the chuck wagon. Mine will be the tiny 33 ft next to it..
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Oooohhhh baby, me like it HOT! ;):P

Just got off the phone with Katie, the monkey mansion will be heading down in the next day or so, as long as Chuckie isn't driving. ;) I guess I shouldn't talk, I'm on wine bottle number....ummm... Merry HICK-UP Christmas!

Sounds like most of NC will be there!

Is "Fingers" still running the fireworks? I'll give him a hand again if so, but tell him no I didn't bring any of my "toys".

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

14 hrs before i leave. Hope chuck has a good space reserved for me...Looking forward to seeing all you drunk bastards from last year...

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

14 hrs before i leave. Hope chuck has a good space reserved for me...Looking forward to seeing all you drunk bastards from last year...

I will be there friday. All I want is for Lee to keep the camper as clean as possible and for those people who stay in please pick up after yourself. Thanks.. See you all friday. I should be there before the sun goes down.....for once!
:)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Nah, this year the party will be in the monkeys camper. I will be also be using his logic. If my lights are off then don't come knocking or opening the door. if its ber your looking for tough shit...:D

The People's are starting to roll in.

I had three there last night.

Mouth & Guido and a dude with w broke machine. Hope he is able to get the tonka fixed before leaving.

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I don't think I'm going to make it this year. I know, I know, I suck, I'm a loser, just go ahead and flame me. [:/]

I'm just totally worn-out and exhausted and need a few days to catch up with my life while I'm not working and the kids are away at their dad's.

Shrek, thanks again for the offer of your couch. You're a sweetheart. :)
Y'all have fun and I hope to see everyone at the Pyro Vixen Boogie.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That is just weak!

You should rest and get here on Friday night.

I guess you are getting to old to hang with the young kids! :ph34r::P

That must blow! :D

I believe the real truth is that you would have to rough it for a few days. :D

"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I guess you are getting to old to hang with the young kids!

That must blow!

You're right! :P I just had some surgery this morning and I just can't see myself bouncing back like I thought I might be able to. I can't come over the weekend, I'm spending New Year's with the whuffo bf.

Kristi, we'll get a jump in sometime. If all goes well with my finances this spring, I'll be at Dublin.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Whuffoo BF..It will never work..Ditch his scouse ass. He's probably going to spend new years eve night in jail anyways.(Typical scousers).
That's it guys no-one else post on DZ.com until she shows up. That will show them.!!

I can't come over the weekend, I'm spending New Year's with the whuffo bf.

O.K. so wait!

If ya'll go out anywhere it is going to cost a boatload of money and you still have to buy drinks not to mention it will most likely be boring.

This year looks like there might be close to 1,000 people at the Hills.

The Fireworks will be done to music.

Live Band.

Several little parties amongst the peoples

The DZ has everything one would need.

Best of all, It is safer than being out.

Maybe you should just stop jumping and stick to wuffo's! :D

The Fireworks. I don't think Brian is doing the whole k'bang this year.HE didn't want to step on the guy who usually does the show. He asked the guy if he wanted to help him but he just said no thanks.

Shame, as Brian can throw one hell of a firework show. He is a proffesional after all. Anyways, i am sure it will be good. Maybe the farm may have to do it;)

I heard it was a go this weekend with Brian.

Johnny did not care.

Maybe you should get a hold of Brian and tell him to be prepared.

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

/.

I apologize for not starting this post off properly.

The correct answer is:

The kind you jump out of! :ph34r::D

One's that FLY! :ph34r::D

Getting at least 13,500'

O.K. Now read the rest.

Three or four otters.

Not sure if the helicopter is coming out or not.

High Altitude on Sat Morning

Night Jumps Fri(most LIkely) & Sat (For Sure)

Oh and Yes I organize these! :S:D

Three or four otters.

Not sure if the helicopter is coming out or not.

:S:D

I hope this is enough to support the jumpers that are showing up.... Thanks for clarifying what kind of aircraft is coming and the altitude we will get...:S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!