PsychoBob

Z-Hills for New Years Roll Call

Nig-Noggery and Shenanigans are two totally different Things. I think that we can pull off Both if we set our minds to it!!

It just takes Focus and Perseverance!! I personally think that the Crowd coming together at this Boogie is perfectly capable of pulling off both in truly spectacular fashion!!

It just takes Focus and Perseverance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D Ok seriously, you have seen the list of people coming. Now perseverence i can see.....Focus, if you want focus look at gimpy by the bonfire.

Anyways, i am leaving Tally the 26 or 27th of Decemeber. If any skint scrounging bastard wants a ride let me know. Apparently, i am now in the trailor hauling business. So if you need your trailor hauling down there..............
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

My dollars says chuck won't last the whole boogie. You saw how he got at Mudfest..We'll be lucky to keep him awake past 9pm new years eve:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Now theres an offer I wish I could take:)but I am headed to Lake Wales first on the 26th:(

awww. Thanks Spence. I really want to come down and play for a day or so but have to be at work on the 30th at least in the morning...

Have fun at Lake Wales and please give Debbie the manifestress a big squeeze for me B|

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

nig-noggery!!!! sjenanigans people make up your mind we can't have both it just aint right

I think SkymonkeyOne takes care of the Nig-noggery and the Hippie is in charge of Shenanigans.
I of course will take care of the Mountain Dew.

No no! I merely present the idea of shenangins, and urge revelers to participate. The video said shenanigins, so it really happened.

~ I know who tied Bezee into his van! :o:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Now theres an offer I wish I could take:)but I am headed to Lake Wales first on the 26th:(

awww. Thanks Spence. I really want to come down and play for a day or so but have to be at work on the 30th at least in the morning...

Have fun at Lake Wales and please give Debbie the manifestress a big squeeze for me B|

I hope you make it down.I'll be in Z-hills on the 29th.

Hippie is in charge of calling attention to & documenting Shenanigans

There, i fixed it for ya :P I think there will be plenty of shenanigans to go around :$:)

~ I know who tied Bezee into his van!

I know too! :S

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

You can't talk about not cool!
Jello shots aftermath pics on the internet?
Not Cool!

:D:D:D

you know what....i dont think anyone has more incriminating pictures on this site then me, and you dont hear me complaining.....so yall stop complaining :D:D:D:D
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas