skinnyshrek

xmas boogie at the farm

Ok dates are dec 3rd/4th i believe there will be a porter and a grand caravan. if it's anything like last year then don't bloody miss it. trying to talk Spence into cooking a pig!!!
All you can jump. Working on some extra stuff which i will post. greg says he will buy a load for the regulars. i think even those fucked up brazilians will be here.
I will also have some imported absinthe for you guys.
So get your asses up here. Anyone from Z-hills contact kramer he's driving up with his possee!!!
hope to see the same crowd as last year. :)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

greg says he will buy a load for the regulars.

yes, he said free jumps!B|

i think even those fucked up brazilians will be here.

i love brazilian women.;)

I will also have some imported absinthe for you guys.

did you say moonshine?:P:)

organizing and coaching for any discipline is free as always.

see ya there.

free coaching from schimel WTf If none of you have seen marks new girlfriend then you will see why he is a changed man....i would like to get enough people for 10 ways especialy with the grand caravan.
be good chance for all of us Orfuns to get together as we haven't seen each other together in a while. Wonder what downsize mike is doing?
gimp i know your lurking, you have a place in the camper.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Reserve your slots for the bunkhouse now they will fill fast. The V.I.P. room is going to the highest bidder. $5 will get you in the free jump raffle give every hour, and free boogie for the weekend. Paul Rossouw will be giving free coaching all weekend. Mike G. will be belly organizing.Lee will be FAT like usual.;)

The Farm

sooty pleeeease. Always an excuse with you jake isn't it. Oh well, i'll tell those cuties that are coming for the party to go home...lol

Count me in!! I'm off the leash per Mike G, and ready to jumpjumpjump!! The wife and I will certainly bring a tasty dish, and it'll be wonderful! (if I let her do the cooking:ph34r:) Maybe with a little luck I'll win a free jump from the raffle since I suck at poker!!:$

The Braver the Bird...The Fatter the Cat.

Well, i think they should do a raffle 5 dollars each ticket. Winner gets a free boogie. The rest of the cash buys beer for the party. And yes, you do suck at poker, but you have to play first wussy boy:P

Hey glad your ok after the motorcycle accident. If the party is as good as last year then it will be awesome. I am hoping it will be kinda re-union of everyone who was there between august and december. get the old crowd and new crowd together.

no need to count me out yet home boy.....if all else fails...i may just come for sat night, sunday, and leave monday

always looking out fro me though......keep them cuties on a leash for me....ill make sure to take good advantage of their presence while im there :P
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

what the hell is the white elephant game??
Hey Robbie, should we het in touch with that band from down here see if hey will come up and play. I know the drummer wants to do a tandem so maybe get an exchange going as they are good. I heard some of their tracks.. Cross between sublime/bob marley with a bit of imcubus thrown in.lol

Hey Robbie, should we het in touch with that band from down here see if hey will come up and play. I know the drummer wants to do a tandem so maybe get an exchange going as they are good. I heard some of their tracks.. Cross between sublime/bob marley with a bit of imcubus thrown in.lol

I want to see Robbie Get drunk and then sing........
either "I am going to straight to hell"
or
"if your happy and you know it clap you hands"
;)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I want to see Robbie Get drunk and then sing........
either "I am going to straight to hell"
or
"if your happy and you know it clap you hands"
;)

As Bob Dillon...:D