skinnyshrek

xmas boogie at the farm

Actually, as c.spence singing straight to hell would make me happy.
Hey, any chance people wanna pitch in 5 dollars each so broke rachael (chiquita) can get her ass out here for the party. she's looking into glights but you know how broke she is. Or, anyone have any buddy passes(1) that would be awesome...
If you give her a buddy pass i am sure she will talk to you all night so you don't get bored:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

what the hell is the white elephant game??

Everyone brings a somewhat inexpensive present, under $20 usually. Then you get a number and go in number order. I forget how it works, oh wait when it is your turn if you can go to the tree for a present or take someones present that already went and then they have to go back to the tree to get another present that they have to keep unless someone takes it.
I can't remember if your present is taken if you can take someone elses present or if you HAVE to go back to the tree. It gets pretty confusing. It's fun though.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Actually, as c.spence singing straight to hell would make me happy.
Hey, any chance people wanna pitch in 5 dollars each so broke rachael (chiquita) can get her ass out here for the party. she's looking into glights but you know how broke she is. Or, anyone have any buddy passes(1) that would be awesome...
If you give her a buddy pass i am sure she will talk to you all night so you don't get bored:D:D

I will give $5
Come cheap people.....lets go!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

what the hell is the white elephant game??

Everyone brings a somewhat inexpensive present, under $20 usually. Then you get a number and go in number order. I forget how it works, oh wait when it is your turn if you can go to the tree for a present or take someones present that already went and then they have to go back to the tree to get another present that they have to keep unless someone takes it.
I can't remember if your present is taken if you can take someone elses present or if you HAVE to go back to the tree. It gets pretty confusing. It's fun though.

NO NO NO No we are not playing that game unless it's different from last year. We had 3 people explaining the rules of the game. All fighting over the microphone...Actually it was quite funny as they were fighting everyone left the hangar and hung outside..Yeah lets play the elephant game it was rather amusing:)

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I will definately be there with Eric! The Orfun Boogie was a blast! :)I will bring my special cinnamon candy (nice and hot), and whatever else I can scrounge up.
Hopefully poker will be a little more fun this time, that way I can give all of you guys a run for your money! ;)

Melissa

wanna pitch in 5 dollars each so broke rachael (chiquita) can get her ass out here for the party

ill donate and i dont even know her......anything to help another hottie make it to the party :D:D

now Clay on the other hand....i'll donate to keep him away :D:D:D:D:D
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I have no recollection of this microphone incident you mention.
(So for anyone who wants to say differently here's a preemptive "shut the f*ck up.")

Nonetheless, I won't be getting anywhere near a mic unless it's to sing. I'm also a bit cloudy on this "Straight to Hell" song you speak of, but if it'll annoy the piss out of the Ogre, I can certainly learn it. .....As Bob Dylan.....:ph34r:

I will, however, probably decide to bring the laptop again. And unlike last time, if more than 4 sick-HOT Sky Babes say: "Oh, you're not going to stop playing YOUR music are you?!"...:( while aggressively shaking their beautifully aerodynamic asses, I WILL NOT STOP. (EDIT): Until the very reasonable hour of 2 am of course.;) .....Maybe 3 if my Wife's not sleeping in the hangar.:)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

your all heart jake all heart:) ok we have 15 dollars towards rachaels airfare, She may have to put out a little for gimpy but its for a good caude

Reserve your slots for the bunkhouse now they will fill fast. The V.I.P. room is going to the highest bidder. ;)

Has currency been defined yet?:D;) We'll be there. I say we play the white elephant game again. That was fun!!!

Good question. I've officially offered 6 hours of Professional Party Music (Words Included) provided by Boogie Child Entertainment. (a $650 value). Plus Live Drunken Sing-Along with the Boogie Bastard Mariachis. (Priceless)

....Or you can just bat your eyelashes at you know who and he'll probably hand you the keys to the cabin....:P
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

there will be lots of eyelash batting:D:D:D hey robbie any chance you could make some brew in time for the party???

wanna pitch in 5 dollars each so broke rachael (chiquita) can get her ass out here for the party

ill donate and i dont even know her......anything to help another hottie make it to the party :D:D

now Clay on the other hand....i'll donate to keep him away :D:D:D:D:D

That's right gimpy, we want to see that ass flopping up and down in some random truck......
B|
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

That's right gimpy, we want to see that ass flopping up and down in some random truck......

hahahha nope....lee said i have a spot in the camper.......so you can just walk out the bed room and see my ass flopping up and down hahahha

and it wasnt a random truck....it was MY truck!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

the uga team and myself will be there, we need to get a bunch of jumps in that weekend, only a few weeks till collegiates!
alex

Dude you say that every boogie then have some lame, broke student excuse. I will believe it when i see it :P

Hey glad your ok after the motorcycle accident. If the party is as good as last year then it will be awesome. I am hoping it will be kinda re-union of everyone who was there between august and december. get the old crowd and new crowd together.

thanks lee. lol i wish you could have seen that crash it was some real tv type shit lol...
yea its going to be awesome to see everyone again... i miss the old crowd... Maybe i can cook up some sort of retarted stunt like i used to do lol... crash dummy pruitt is back...lolB|:S
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

Hey glad your ok after the motorcycle accident. If the party is as good as last year then it will be awesome. I am hoping it will be kinda re-union of everyone who was there between august and december. get the old crowd and new crowd together.

thanks lee. lol i wish you could have seen that crash it was some real tv type shit lol...
yea its going to be awesome to see everyone again... i miss the old crowd... Maybe i can cook up some sort of retarted stunt like i used to do lol... crash dummy pruitt is back...lolB|:S

We should get beezy there with his round.Maybe a stronger rope.:D

so far we have 15 dollars pledged for rachaels airfare c'mon guys 5 dollars each i am sure she will give you a pack job per 5 dollars....

i am sure she will give you a pack job per 5 dollars....

I am sure I could handle that.

Well are you looking into flights as of yet????????? hey you could always fly into birmingham and if Billy vance is coming we can get the deaf bastard to pick you up at the airport. He would be the perfect guy to pick you up:D:D:D:D You could talk all you want and it wouldn't bother him one bit

ok...alot to respond to.....

Spence.....not only do you need a stronger rope.....but we need a truck that has some balls and wont get stuck in the mud :D:D:D

Rach.....i dont remember alot about that boogie.....PM me some pics that we took....maybe you can job my memory

Leslie.....of course there will be naked people....when does the farm not have naked people....tues-thurs dosent count :D:D

forgot one.....for every $5 i throw in i get a pack job....like prepaying right...hell im in for $50 then