skinnyshrek

xmas boogie at the farm

I actually have two people working on getting me a buddy pass so it looks like I will be able to make it to this one.:)
But I am still willing to pack for people. Extra money never hurts.

Also, I am thinking aobut doing a Passion Parties catalog party too if anyone is interested. I know you guys probaly didn't get everything you wanted at the last party there, plus Christmas is coming.
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

We did NOT have sex on the bus....

You're right.
........not in the Bill Clintonian sense anyway....:ph34r::D:P

Wow! This could be my 3rd Salsa John Salsa Boogie! Maybe I'll remember to try some this time...:S

.............hmmmmm.....Salsa....Christmas......[light bulb] Whoa! Gotta go try to download some Salsa Christmas songs!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Hey he did prove oral is NOT sex, I read it on the internet so it must be true.

Salsa will even make a batch with less cilantro.... Orfun Darla still has my vote only cause she forgot chips and it was still good. Plus shes cute and misses the plane :ph34r:
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I actually have two people working on getting me a buddy pass so it looks like I will be able to make it to this one.:)

Also, I am thinking aobut doing a Passion Parties catalog party too if anyone is interested. I know you guys probaly didn't get everything you wanted at the last party there, plus Christmas is coming.

Take you sex toys elsewhere you dirty whore. This is a children friendly party. Only toys we need are ones that are kiddie friendly....Fuck i am getting old. Never thought i would hear those words come out of my mouth...:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Take you sex toys elsewhere you dirty whore. This is a children friendly party. Only toys we need are ones that are kiddie friendly....Fuck i am getting old. Never thought i would hear those words come out of my mouth...:D:D:D

Lee! WTF ? NO!!! The mighty Shrek has a heart ?? Holly crap ! :o[ :)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

sooty please....It's all an act. You redneck bastard i know you won't show your too cheap to pay for the gas to drive up to the farm:P

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

whatever don:D:D if you show i will give you a free pack job! Actually, this year we're looking at a family kind of party..Big bonfire, beer, Good music etc etc etc.. I know quite a few people from all over Ga dz's will be showing. So you will get to meet some of the coolest people in Ga. We should call it the DUBLIN re-union...lol Oh, bring lots of firewood. Greg won't let us cut down his trees:D:D

We (Clay and I ) will be there, We want a room, if we dont get a room we will be subjecting everyone to three months of pent up fustrations...on the couch in the hangar at midnight with front row seats going for $20.

The ticket line starts here...:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

lol that was SDA.... at 2 pm .... oh damn there I go again getting on my own nerves...Im so glad theres not to many other couples as annoying as us.

Although when Clay meets Shimmels girl he will go totally gaa gaa

Were planning on being there right after I get him from the airport on friday, his plane gets in at 230 ish
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

...Although when Clay meets Shimmels girl he will go totally gaa gaa

Yeah, between you and her it was "trippin' on the tongue" time in SDA.

...Were planning on being there right after I get him from the airport on friday, his plane gets in at 230 ish

WooooHooooo!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Okay so serious we can bring kids? There welcome ? Hmmmmm

Boogie Algebra for Li'l Snapper, LESSON 1:

If A(I want to come) = B(I must bring the kids),

and B (I must bring the kids) = C (The kids must first be welcome),

therefore A(I want to come) = C(My kids are f*ckin' well welcome)

"Because I god damn said so" -Dad
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is