skinnyshrek

xmas boogie at the farm

fucking awesome i will throw in 20 pre pack jobs so you have no excuse no rachael none what so ever Book your flight and get your ass here..

And Jake, wait till you see the new AFF chicks wow oh wow oh wow. If i wasn't married fat and out of shape they would be mine...lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

fucking awesome i will throw in 20 pre pack jobs so you have no excuse no rachael none what so ever Book your flight and get your ass here..

And Jake, wait till you see the new AFF chicks wow oh wow oh wow. If i wasn't married fat and out of shape they would be mine...lol

Hell, there are some hot AFF chicks coming.
Damn, if I wasn't fat, married, straight, they would be mine.................[:/]
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

there will be lots of eyelash batting:D:D:D hey robbie any chance you could make some brew in time for the party???

:(None. Takes at least 4-6 weeks. Maybe I can scrounge some cash for ingredients and throw something together for New Year's. ...Damn, I can't wait until my Stripping career takes off...($$$$[:/][:/][:/] )

Talk to Brewmeister Ben, he's always got some on tap.

Don't know what the Wife and I are doing yet, 'cause that weekend is Paul's 4th b-day. If you want us, you guys may have to make it a family friendly party.
:P
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

i know it sucks but apparently it is a family friendly party this year. Too many kids. Which is fine with me a nice laid back party. And if they do the elephant thing no shit prezzies please

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yeah right?! I brought a $250 leather biker jacket for f*ck's sake!!
And my Wife went home with a ......well a $250 leather biker jacket.....hmmmmm....weird.:S

But all I'd like for Christmas is a 2-Liter beer bottle with a big ogre on the label. Fat F*cker!!>:( Bring it back maybe I'll fill it up for you upon the New Year.

So do people want me to bring the Music With Words setup or not? If I get enough votes I may drive down to Tally and pick up the REAL speakers and sh*t.

Boy, our Little Pablo may have a helluva a birthday party to look forward too.B|
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

...hey you could always fly into birmingham and if Billy vance is coming we can get the deaf bastard to pick you up at the airport. He would be the perfect guy to pick you up:D:D:D:D You could talk all you want and it wouldn't bother him one bit

ROTFLMAOPIMP

Only if you knew Chiquita.....:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Wonder what downsize mike is doing?

Training...

I've been working my ass off between school and packing. All my free time I spend in DeLand getting coaching. Getting some jumps in though. I'd love to take some time off and get up there. Things kinda sucked last year when my bud died a week before the boogie. Man, I can't believe its already been almost a year. I'll see what the Holiday schedule is like and try to get that weekend off. I'll bring my guitar too if Robby doesn't get too shitfaced to play. Can't wait to give the big pond a go.:)

Wonder what downsize mike is doing?

... I'll bring my guitar too if Robby doesn't get too shitfaced to play. Can't wait to give the big pond a go.:)

Hey you missed me doing about an 1 1/2 hour set at Monroe last week. And I remembered all the words...in between laughing my ass off at my own Dylan impression.
Bring it. (I mean bring IT both in the guitar sense and the African-American slang sense). And go for the pond. I hear DJ Shambles has softened it up for you.:ph34r:

...hey you could always fly into birmingham and if Billy vance is coming we can get the deaf bastard to pick you up at the airport. He would be the perfect guy to pick you up:D:D:D:D You could talk all you want and it wouldn't bother him one bit

ROTFLMAOPIMP

Only if you knew Chiquita.....:D:D:D

So, will you be attending the celebrities this year andy? If we have the grand caravan:S Then maybe get some great RW loads up.

We (Clay and I ) will be there, We want a room, if we dont get a room we will be subjecting everyone to three months of pent up fustrations...

That sounds like blackmail. WTF!!!
I say no room for you and plenty of video shall be taken so go ahead subject us to your frustrations.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I will be there. I'll take 4 packs for $20

"You did what?!?!"

MUFF #3722, TDSM #72, Orfun #26, Nachos Rodriguez