RkyMtnHigh

Pyro Vixen Boogie at Skydive Sebastian

A little over a month to go before this event takes place! I hope everyone is ready for one heck of a boogie because we have some awesome things in store for you!!!

Get yourselves prepared for some amazing skydives over beautiful Skydive Sebastian...THEN the soire of RED on Saturday night! Sizzling entertainment by beautiful women with FIRE is sure to heat things up and get the party started. An incredible DJ spinning with a sick light show...HOW could anyone miss this???

See you all there soon!!! ;)

P.S. Check out last year's PM boogie... This is what you DON'T want to miss this year!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

schimel said there maybe RV slots available. If i can get one i am there. Also, i think Spence may come if we can get a few atlantans to split the gas money with him.
Will there be enough lift power???????????? I am too much of an impatient fucker to wait 2 hours to jump:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

lee, im sure wendy will get you an rv slot, she better.;) because you HAVE to be there.

behind the scene, we are working on the most PYRO shit you can think of, the MAFIA CHICKS are going to FREAK!!!!.. I hope this all works out. you think last years, little light show was a little impressive! times that by 100!!!!!! and it will ALL be FIRE!!! FIRE !!!! FIRE!!!!

GOD I CANT WAIT!!!!

NY Brian, is working on hooking up the most FANTASTIC show you have ever seen at a drop zone!! the most fantastic show I have ever seen at a D.Z. and well, I like to think i at least try to put on a good show. but i will be shadowed in comparison to what Brian has in store.

Don't miss this, because it is so expensive, it WILL NOT EVER, happen again.B|

Just spoke to kelly. He will probably come along. I will talk to a few other peeps from tally..,
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

We need a list!

Coming
RkyMtnHigh
Marks
Skymama
Bendywendy
Melstarr & Jason
Allisonjr
Fireflytx
Brains
Scaryperry
Divnswoop
yamtx73

Thinking about it
Bolas
Louddan
Skinnyskrek

Who else????
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

lee, im sure wendy will get you an rv slot, she better.;) because you HAVE to be there.

behind the scene, we are working on the most PYRO shit you can think of, the MAFIA CHICKS are going to FREAK!!!!.. I hope this all works out. you think last years, little light show was a little impressive! times that by 100!!!!!! and it will ALL be FIRE!!! FIRE !!!! FIRE!!!!

GOD I CANT WAIT!!!!

NY Brian, is working on hooking up the most FANTASTIC show you have ever seen at a drop zone!! the most fantastic show I have ever seen at a D.Z. and well, I like to think i at least try to put on a good show. but i will be shadowed in comparison to what Brian has in store.

I am writing a kick ass show with lots of FIRE! If anyone has ever seen any of my shows. I am adding more people and more fire fun!

WOO HOO! This is going to be awesome!!
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

GOD I CANT WAIT!!!!

I am writing a kick ass show with lots of FIRE! If anyone has ever seen any of my shows. I am adding more people and more fire fun!

WOO HOO! This is going to be awesome!!

ok, LOTS OF PYRO SHIT fire shows.. lol...

FIRE FIRE!!!:P

To comply with your Red Theme, I got a red asian outfit tonight:)

skimpy?:P

Sheer...you can let me know how skimpy in a few weeks;):ph34r:...however it depends on my mood, I might go with the black patten leather ditty if I am feelin' "bad":P

skymama ~ thank you for starting a list! i can't wait to see you!! yaay!

katee ~ we look forward to seeing you and your gorgeous-self!

marks ~ YIPEE! i'm sooooo stoked to see the Pyro-Effects! keep us all posted via PM if you have any questions 'k'.

kim ~ OMG! alli has been telling me about your plans --- i'm so freaking excited to see your Beautiful performances (as well as wendy & wendy :^)

alli ~ i love you sis! thank you for all the hard work you've been putting into the planning of this event!

skinnyshrek ~ if you and our beloved roamingDZ can make it to the boogie, that would be SUPER-DUPER cool! i would LOVE to see our roaming orFUN family (i LOVE you guys!) always make us smile really BIG!

EVERYONE ~ THANK YOU all so freaking much for replying to the thread! alli gave jim (dzo) the agenda, and he will soon post it on the skydive sebastian website (Details Here). we will let you know 'k'!

Love, Hug & Kiss you ALL!!!!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Man, I just found out that this is Super Bowl weekend. I told my bf a few weeks ago I'd help him throw a get together on Sunday. I'm still coming to the boogie, but I'm going to have to do make-up favors for months now because I won't be there to help with the preparations. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Whoever is running this event needs to get in touch with me ASAP about the pyromusical display. I need to place the order for the material ($1500 or so), rent the truck, and program the firing commands for the show into the computer.

I also need to give the music crew an answer one way or the other, so please PM or e-mail me as quickly as possible. I don't mind shooting the show, or driving 2000 miles at my own expense, but I can't just put it together at the last minute.

Thanks,
NY Bryan

I absolutely have been looking forward to this boogie since the day after the Naughty Cupid boogie - which is what got me HOOKED on Skydive Sebastian with it's awesome views/jumping and G-R-E-A-T vibes. Proud to say it is my home DZ now! Anyway, I digress…….We are SO going to tear it up this year! Mel, I volunteered myself as a potential "screen" dancer (the silhouette behind the white sheet kinda thing) for the ~show~. I can't WAIT to see you and Jason and give you a congratulatory hug for tying the knot!!! :)A BIG kiss to you both!!