flskydiver

Hog Flop at Skydive Palatka

So that's what you were doing! how come it only took 2 1/2 to 3 seconds to get you paid out
Sid,

*** Well, she didn't always pay me what I was worth.

John

Of course not, there is a minimum wage after all.;)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

LOL...not going there. He and Art are welcome to negotiate...hmm...'fees'. Make sure I have the video cam ready. Can add this to Jeff's collection! :o

Please don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously - no damn video
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

It might have been Bunny.

Bunny's going to be at the Flop???????? Really??????
I miss Bunny!!!!!!! B|
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Yeah I know. It has been a while. I am sure I don't need retraining but I guess that is up to the S&T to decide. I think I still remember how to arch;)
TronX3rd is the craziest entity ever known to man and will be so impossible to handle, the only thing you can do is stand there in awe and say " Wow.That really is TronX3rd"

Beca, are you really going? I'm thinking about it I was there sunday night and monday during Wilma and it seems pretty nice, the only thing I still don't know is if I can park the trailer in airport grounds? I really did not like the RV Inn where I parked the last time at least not to leave the trailer there during the day and come back to it during the night, let me know.
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

Beca, are you really going? I'm thinking about it I was there sunday night and monday during Wilma and it seems pretty nice, the only thing I still don't know is if I can park the trailer in airport grounds? I really did not like the RV Inn where I parked the last time at least not to leave the trailer there during the day and come back to it during the night, let me know.

*** Of course you can park your RV there.

John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver