CSpenceFLY

Dublin Page II

The Orfun BFR was building nicley...then Robby came and B|

:D

... thought he could get back up in the formation by grabbing my leg as he fell below and taking me out!

Who said I was reaching for your LEG?!! :S
Haven't you ever heard of a Thumb Dock?
:o
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

BV - you're a slack bitch if you're <2 hrs from the Farm and STILL haven't been out there yet!!

Git yer a$$ out there for the Lymphoma weekend (4/1-3), or any weekend after.

Don't make me start screaming at you!!!:D:D:D

Lawd, PLEASE don't! He screams just like a girl.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

hehe.. ok maybe it was Shannon who wouldnt flirt with him... :D

:D

Who?

God you wouldnt flirt with me and dont remember who I am?????????>:(

ah just playing no I never got to meet you shannon, although I prob coulda played it out, and made ya think I did.

Kitty's just refering to NUMEROUS other people haha
----
-God, you are the perfect amount of dumb...

Don't make me start screaming at you!!!:D:D:D

Lawd, PLEASE don't! He screams just like a girl.

Don't make no damn bit of difference how he screams at me. Can't say the same for the rest of you! [Sly]:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Geez - so much to catch up on...

Duh - yes, visit me...and if it takes pitching in for a ticket and getting you in a French Maid's outfit - I'm IN!:P:D. Oh and no, it's nothing like the shocker...more like the Annihilator!;)

Divnswoop - git yer arse up here for that weekend...or I'm officially revoking my own I [heart] Divnswoop licence number!! How you like THAT for DISRESPECT??:D:ph34r:

skinny - I told you I would help you clean your camper...and I meant it. I WON'T do it in any sort of an outfit, you sick F**K, but if I so much as see you in a THONG EVER...I'm tipping that F*n trailer over!! [bangs hand against head]Bad demons...be gone from my head....ugly images of shrek in a thong....AAARRRGGGHH[/bangs hand against head]

BV - I may scream like a girl....but Rasta screams/nags like the MANWIFE that he is!!!:D:D Besides - I wish you would stop yelling...all your loud talking is hurting my ears!!!!:D:D:Pj/k:D:D

Oh, and I officially get the "slowest to put a name/face to a sign-on" award....I JUST NOW figured out who the hell RfukfreeflyingW really is!!! yeeah...I'm lame!
(shut up, Swoop! don't go there!):D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Oh, and I officially get the "slowest to put a name/face to a sign-on" award....I JUST NOW figured out who the hell RfukfreeflyingW really is!!! yeeah...I'm lame!
(shut up, Swoop! don't go there!):D

Alright dude that's sad I've only known u for what 6-7 months. NICE! :D:D:D
----
-God, you are the perfect amount of dumb...

Pyke...I'll come visit you someday babe! Promise!:)

Promises, promises....

Sort of like that 'promise to clean Shrek's trailer'...then backing out of it!!:P

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

Actually she did clean it up you wanker. On her hands and knees poor thing. I took a pic so as soon as its developed i will show.. :)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

thats why you get a digital you amature :D:D

Well, i would but i have to support a bunch of cheap skydivers in my camper...All my money goes on electricity and shit. Times are hard:(:(
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

First, DUDE REPLYING TO YOUR POST LOOKS LIKE HTML OR SOMETHING=There's more freaking [] and /i /b than I ever seen!

Oh and no, it's nothing like the shocker...more like the Annihilator!;)

I always thought it was the Crippler!

or I'm officially revoking my own I [heart] Divnswoop licence number!! How you like THAT for DISRESPECT??

I TOLD you never to discuss that in public...here go the gay rumors again....[:/].......wife leaves for one weekend.....

[bangs hand against head]Bad demons...be gone from my head....ugly images of shrek in a thong....AAARRRGGGHH[/bangs hand against head]

[PA voice] Clean-up aisle 3, clean up aisle 3[/PA voice]

(shut up, Swoop! don't go there!)

Don't worry..that one was too easy. I'll use the easy one's on Duh.;)

own I Divnswoop licence

Is that like a license? ;)

I'm still ticked you never offered me a cigar!;)

And I'M still ticked we never got to jump together...

So, you OWE me next time....like they do in prison!:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

Does anyone else here worry that Bob may need to find a new ManBitch??;)

Jeeeze, Get a Room you 2!!

At least I didn't arrange for my POKER-bitch to deal in the tournament!!:o

I thought the love affair b/w you two was a little too obvious after Sat night. Jay - if you really liked your 'divnswoop' - we can get you one of your very own for the Farm!!!
[edited to add]But you have to PROMISE to take care of it...walk it, feed it...and for god sakes - clean up after it!!!:P

:D:D:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

I'm still ticked you never offered me a cigar!;)

And I'M still ticked we never got to jump together...

So, you OWE me next time....like they do in prison!:D

Ok- you got it! Next time I see you, I will walk up to you, smack your ass, and say, "Come on, bitch. Let's go!":D

I'll make sure to have my leash on my piercings...that way when you're walking off to the plane...everyone will know what you're really hoping to dock on!!!!:D:D

Just leave the pudding on the ground this time...it was a little messy last time....and those stains are a bitch to come out!!!:o:D:D:D:ph34r:

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,