CSpenceFLY

Dublin Page II

What a way to start a Boogie.Rained like hell Wed. night,we have a swoop pond now.We spent yesterday drying everything out.The Otter from Spaceland got here about 6pm yesterday.They had to shoot an instrument approach to get in.The other aircraft will start arriving today.About 30 or so of us took over the Buffalos last night while some stayed behind at the airport.We do have wireless internet so look for updates up to the time you leave.See you here.

Anyone heading to Dublin going by or leaving from the Atlanta Airport around 2:30 PM today? and feel like picking someone (or something depending on your perspective) up? Please PM me or call me.

I was supposed to pick up Turtlespeed from there this morning but he missed his flight will not be in until around 2:00 or so. If someone could pick him up then I could go ahead and get to Dublin with all the JELLO SHOTS and Poker Tables!! We cant let all those jumpers sit around all day waiting for it to clear up without something to do. Bored Skydivers are dangerous!!

(Did I mention Lots of Free Jello Shots for whoever volunteers to pick up the Slow one??)

ok....update...Katiebear and Skyminxx are not comming :(:(:( Katie said we have to drunk dial her every night to tell her how much she is sucking.......

sucks having responcibilities :P:P

We lovin you katie and will be missin you.....and deffinatly missing Portias massages :(:(:(
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

we had, no shit 15 people in there last night....buy your own camper you bastards...stop living in tents.....lol:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

ok....update...Katiebear and Skyminxx are not comming :(:(:(sucks having responcibilities :P:P

yes, it SUX having responsibilities ~

jJ and i will Not be attending as well [:/]

i know you guys will have one ROCKIN time in dublin! Have a Blissful-Ball everyone ~ i will see some of you soon though :)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

ok....update...Katiebear and Skyminxx are not comming :(:(:(sucks having responcibilities :P:P

yes, it SUX having responsibilities ~
jJ and i will Not be attending as well [:/]

At least some of us will get to meet you at CSS tho, Mel ... even if JJ wont be there, you will get to make a lot of new friends at Easter

And Jake: I will be massaging at CSS, so you just need to come and get one there instead....B|
Mouth you too..... you are coming to CSS arent you??:)

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

JJ just didnt get his flash and dosent want to hear it from me .......right????

:D :D ~ how'd you guess??? :D :D

Rock it out everyone... i will have to wait to have my jello shots with alana and justi somewhere along the circuit [:/] and my balloon jump holding dee's and lisa's hands will hopefully happen next year*

Love, Hugs & Kisses to all the little lucky-leprechauns gracing the boogie with their presence B|*

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

I'm going to be heading from Clemson, SC to Dublin later tonight. If anyone is on the way and wants a ride, I'd pick you up. I'm coming back late Sunday night.

Also, does anyone know if there are any packing tents still up for rent?