CSpenceFLY

Dublin Page II

Well damn... it's been a while since I had so much fun. Met lots of dz.commers, among them (that I can remember) - Cielodioso, Alanab, Chaoskitty, Skinnyshrek, Turtlespeed, and many many more. If I don't remember your online name, my apologies! I didn't hang around after jumping shut down Friday and Saturday evenings and I had to leave Sunday about 5 without saying goodbye to everybody. [:/]

What I did:
Witness four Casas arrive one by one on Friday, jump on Guy Wright's big ways almost the entire time, turned a 12 point 3 way RW dive for the unofficial Georgia DEAF state record, and was on the only two CRW jumps of the boogie, both being two-stacks with the other two deaf skydivers who showed up. B| I even got kicked pretty good on the chin on exit from the Casa on one of the big ways, and I was feeling the effects of that kick the rest of the day! Thank God my ol' Factory Diver helmet blunted most of the impact, there's several hairline cracks along the chin-guard too... :P

If I had to do it over again, I would have tried jumping with as many of you DZ.commers as possible, it would have been more fun. I would also have hung around a while longer at night, but I'm not much of a party-head. Cielodioso and Alanab, I'm sorry we deafies did not get to jump with you two. :(

One fun jump I DID do was a dual speed star dive that consisted of 22 jumpers split in two teams of 11 jumpers, out of the Casa, with Guy Wright and Scott Franklin as the team leaders. The goal was to build the stars as fast as possible, see who wins, and then join both stars into one big star. Well, fellow deaf skydiver John Woo (jkwskydive) and I were each given the #2 slot on opposing teams, meaning we were 2nd off the ramp chasing down the team leaders. We had a little competition to see which of us could dock on our star first. Well, I beat him by about a second, and when I did, I signed to him "HAHAHA" and he replied back with the "fuck you" finger and a shit-eating grin! :D Who said skydivers can't "talk" in freefall??? :ph34r:

Wow... what a blast... Already looking forward to next year! B| If you were wondering which one I was at the boogie, I was wearing a flourescent orange jumpsuit (not hard to miss) with a big hole over the left butt.

Blue Skies, y'all!
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hmmm...just wondering how many of you dz.commers I met and hung out with not knowing who you were on here. So far I've seen about a dozen names of people that I had no idea were there!

Finances kept me from being able to jump but I had a hell of a time just hanging out on the ground meeting new people.

Spence...you rock. Mouth...better keep tabs on where that finger is pointing! I wish more people had been around to see that woman go all nutcase on you while we were moving the dunk tank.

Thanks everyone for such a fantastic weekend. I've missed jumping for the last few months and missed it a hell of a lot this weekend, but I realized what I miss most is hanging out with all of you at the dz. Now I've got a good dose of that to last me for the next few months until I can get to a dz again.

Adios!
jason
Killing threads since 2004.

Hey Billy you have a rare talent dude......Most people at first can't understand me coz of my dumb accent. However, your lip reading abilities are right on. I guess if i wanna curse at you i will have to look away...lol:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

So Don, has the jitters to jump again still there..I'm telling you dude. Next step is divorce and living on a drop zone...lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Ouch!!! That was a truly legendary hangover. Great to see everyone again, and meet people I have wanted to meet for a while. Like Weegeegirl, Amanduh (no babysitting skillz whatsoever;)), and many others in the jackassery which became Saturday night. Thank you all for lifting my kilt, and in true boogie fashion, 500 cameras, 1 picture;). The drive home was pure hell because I never noticed how loud sunlight could beB|

I did get to do three BM jumps, the big way BM kicked ass, and I apologize for the fall rate. The freefly scene kicked ass.

Bolas, thanks for the kickin chicken, Rachel.......thanks!! Omar........ASS!! and Jake I got my new Rebel XT can you teach me how to use it?

And to all singing crackhead.................

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Mouth...better keep tabs on where that finger is pointing! I wish more people had been around to see that woman go all nutcase on you while we were moving the dunk tank.

Admit it you all wanted to see us get into a fight. That was one big a$$ed (literally and figuratively) female so I'm glad you guys all had my back. Thanks hon.:)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Hey Billy you have a rare talent dude......Most people at first can't understand me coz of my dumb accent. However, your lip reading abilities are right on. I guess if i wanna curse at you i will have to look away...lol:)

thanks big dude, 30+ years of experience helps a lot! [Tongue] you're at The Farm, right? I need to get out there someday, not far from my home...under 2 hours. [Wink]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BV - you're a slack bitch if you're <2 hrs from the Farm and STILL haven't been out there yet!!

Git yer a$$ out there for the Lymphoma weekend (4/1-3), or any weekend after.

Don't make me start screaming at you!!!:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

BV - you're a slack bitch if you're <2 hrs from the Farm and STILL haven't been out there yet!!

You're only going to look like a damn fool screaming at me!! :D:D:D

I met some cool people at Dublin who jump at The Farm, so yeah, I wonder why I haven't been up there yet. Could be I was leery of coming back to Cedartown near the "other" DZ, given my history with them, specifically their owners. ;) But what the hell, at least I'll have the opportunity to give a good ol' fashioned "FUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEWWW" at them on take-off, since they'll be within earshot! :D:ph34r:

I'll come visit you Pyke. :D