base570

CSS anyone 2??

I know the basic characters, some of you need to get out more! ;):P I use to use Vador as a video game name back in the day, but I can live with Boba Fett.

Looks like Pam wants to play and needs a character. I'll leave that to you Trekkies, or whatever Star War-ians would be called, to pick a name for her. B|

Was GREAT seeing all of you down there, it was like CSS-South! Anyone find out where D2 and Elis ended up??

Thanks to Paul for the CASA at Zhills, EVERYONE there was glad to get it, and wished there were MORE!

Ciao,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

I don't play. You should know that about me by now. :D

If you really want to know who is who, go here:

http://www.tk421.net/character/

It was great fun at Z-Hills last weekend. Did everyone get Mak's pics? If not, lemme know. I'll send em over. Dawn & Eric are this month's "Most Photogenic."

Did you mean Eric and Marion? What a cute couple!! I didn't see any of D1 other than at the Mexican restaurant.

Did you all see Cynci in Parachutists??

For those who know him from the 82nd team, a BIT of a typo, Emiliano is not an SFC, but COOL shot of him and Will!!!

Ciao,
Guido

Did you mean Eric and Marion? What a cute couple!!

Duh - of course I did. It was late, There may have been alcohol involved...

:D thats not right

By the way I am now Radioactive for at least the next 3 days hahahahahahaahahah

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Star Wars Bolas not Star Trek sigh what am I going to do with you guys next rainy day staw wars and popcorn all around.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

So I hear we need to change the sticker on your helmet to "DOESN'T sleep well with others" OOOHHH the demons, make the bad things go away!!! Or... have you been pulled over lately??

So I just looked at the photos with Eric and here's the conversation...

Eric: Hey I'm wearing the same thing I had on in the picture.
Me: Whoa. Me too.

Photogenic, maybe. Wardrobe impaired, definitely.

Oh- and Bolas can be Captain Kirk even if we are in a galaxy far far away. He's just that cool. B|

Hey dawn I made it back but feel like crap and could barely walk from my car to the room. I will probably take next weekend off from jumping so that I can heal a little bit.

I felt so bad for you this afternoon. You so rarely let the pain show, I know you were really hurting! Glad you made it home OK - get better!!

I would've driven you back to base if I weren't a cripple myself. Really :P.

Hey - we shared Percocet together, were radioactive together, soon will be going through nicotine withdrawal together - will the bonding never stop?

Casey & Justin - wonderful to see you both again! AND Dawn #3! But, Tess, if you keep insisting on singing annoyingly catchy Weezer songs at me, I may have to quit being your rigger (although I'd still love you.)

-D1

It was great to be back at CSS today! Just wish I could have spent the whole weekend there...

You guys have a wonderful dropzone, the 2 times I've been I've felt very very welcome and had great people to jump with. Hopefully I'll be able to make it back again soon! :)
Darin - hope you feel better soon. [:/] Maybe we'll get that rodeo in next time.

Blue skies,
Laura

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

JUSTIN WAS OUT THERE?!!! I missed you, I heard you went bowling a while back too. I work toooo muuucchhh. I am missing out on so much. by the way Alex, "ON an island in the sun.......you know the rest" Doot Doot;)

And Marion, I guess since I didn't Freefly with you, I approve of my replacement for the day. Just as long as you keep your hands out of his pant legs!! hahahaha:)

Casey aka Tess aka Tail FocKeR
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------