base570

CSS anyone 2??

Elis! :)
Florida is the place to be between Xmas and New Year's. Who else is going to be down there? I'll be at Lake Wales from the 26th - some time before the 31st (cheerleading at collegiates) and at ZHills again for New Year's.

I just remembered last year at collegiates, helping Steve get some funny shots of the piece of paper with the UNC team info for each round. :D I think some of them bordered on obscene.

And D2 did her first sitfly jump at Lake Wales last year! This year has flown by. Now she's a bad ass swooper chick. B|

Yup. i remember takin dawn sitflyin... just me and her at zhills. It was kickass. Dawn... remember: "I can get outta your way... but i dunno if i can help" :) Good times. I'll be down at collegiates... so lets get a roll call for who else we can expect to see down there... Got Marion, Eric, Me, and Tony so far :) (i'm responding for him.. cuz he's already down there)

Dawn: can't wait for you to come back and teach me how to freefly :)

Is anyone driving down there, that can take me along?? I would like to go to Zhills for New Years, but as long as you can get me to the FL border I'm sure I can get there from there.

I might check on a rental just for a day to pick up from here and drop off there.

Ciao,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

I hope everyone has a wonderful christmas filled with all the skydiving (or Guido) presents that they wanted. Also I wish you a very happy new year.

If anyone is not doing anything for new years Janine is having an informal get together at her new house, and you're welcome to show up, just give one of us a call.

By the way it is really cool here in Lansing MI, who would a thunk it. And snowing.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Hey D, sounds like most of us (if I can get there) will be in Zhills, you two should come on down!!

Don't forget to check out that special place to me I told you about (didn't want to spell it out here).

Have a Merry Christmas as well!!!

Okay, I made it here to JAX!! I'm making the rounds with phone calls wishing everyone Merry Christmas, so if I have your number be prepared for that. (sorry Casey should have posted this first) ;):P

Looks like I have a ride from either Mak or Emily from here to collegiates and then Zhills. So see everyone there who is going. And if you weren't planning on it YOU SHOULD!!!

To everyone else who won't be down here, Merry Christmas, Happy Hajnalka, Happy Holidays, and...

Buon Natale!

Guido

You guys are SOOOOo behind the times. ZHills has always been the place to be for New Years. Randy & I had our first date there in 1995 on NYE.

So we'll see ya there for our 10th anniversary. Thanks for coming to celebrate it with us. ;)

(and no laughing at our matching jumpsuits:P)

Oh, and Dawn - the CV joint in my Avalon's been bad for 6 months but I still drive it all over BFNC for work - give it a try!! You might make it...

Pam, I just passed your message to D1 via phone, she is away from technology right now, I HOPE to see her down here by Fri.

I got 2 jumps in today, gonna check out collegiates tomorrow (Wed) then be back.

There are TONS of folks here!!!

We have to do an anniversary jump, put me on it!!!

Thanks, Gwee.

We're leaving tomorrow, will be jumping on Friday!! Can't wait! We talked to Max Power yesterday, he said he was having a blast as well. Portia will be down with Arlo Friday night, and BBall is due any day. We will have a vury noice crowd for NYE!!

Hey babycakes!!

Yeah BBall is here, had dinner with him and Mak tonight.

Can't wait to see and jump with you guys!!

I slid down to Lake Wales today to see and try to jump with Eric, Marion, Tony, Emily..... CSS'ers and Raefordites GALORE!!! Some couldn't jump because they were in the collegiates and couldn't do fun jumps as well, AGAINST the rules! But I got a few jumps in none the less. Paul and Nancy were floating around as well. LOTS 'o' familiar faces!!!!!!

Time for beddy-bye then do it again tomorrow!

We're checking weather to see if we fly or drive. I hope for flight, but clouds here and gusty wind conditions at the refuel stop look questionable. Not a good week for 182's leaving louisburg so do we risk it? ;)

Rigs are packed, off to wash the truck (just in case) and then... ROAD TRIP!!!!! Yee-friggin-ha!!

B|B|B|:)

Dont forget my bag Rox ;)
See ya tomorrow night Doll....

ps..If anyone in Z hills is reading this can you please ask Mouth to call me??

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Just a Little Board today

While talking with Janine we came up with this.

(Disclaimer - This is by no means meant to be an insult to anyone if you have any changes to make feel free to pitch in I am just having some fun B|)

DROPZONE STAR WARS

Princes Leia = Janine

Han Solo = Darin

Luke Skywalker = Eric

Chewbaca = John L.

Boba Fett = Guido

Mon Mothma = Dawn #1

Darth Vader = Paul

Grand Moff Tarkin = Keith

Dancing Girls at Canteena = Melissa & Marion

Still looking for Various Other Star Wars Characters any ideas?

:D

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

I can totally see both sides of the Keith vs Kevin Ewok question. Hirsuteness vs personality - who ever wins? (Weren't these the furry creatures that were in Star Wars II?)

I have no idea who Mon Mothma is ... but am flattered (?) that you included me (I'll let you know.)

Your Darth Vader is right on. And I LOVE the idea of Lyman as Yoda - he's so isolated, one-sided, and who can ever understand what the hell he says, anyway :)
.... if you seek it.

Sorry, not an aficionado. But whomever Luke is (and I also vote for Eric, our multi-medal winner) - use the force, man!

Love,
D1

p.s. To the people who cared/asked about my wrist: Had a bone scan today - it was negative for bone infection - yeah! However, the infection involves my hand/wrist/elbow and all the tendons and ligaments, so may be a slow recovery. THANKS!!! for everyone's support.

Son -

She looks kind of old, but at least she's "stern and stately", and a member of the Senate. And I guess here's the best part:

"Mothma helped forge the Alliance that eventually toppled the Empire and restored freedom to the galaxy. "

Cool! Thanks. Maybe while we're quitting smoking we can have a Star Wars marathon, and you can educate me. OR we could do the 2nd season of "Lost."

We'll need SOMETHING diversionary ... have you ever seen Reno 911?

Love,
D1