base570

CSS anyone 2??

I've been told by Dave that I've lost ownership to the cooler, it's now CSS freeflyer property. :P

Then I guess Dave's Nalgene bottle that has been in my trailer for half a year is also freeflyer property. ;)

My puppy's name is Bellatrix (Bella) and she'll be at the dz Friday afternoon! Yay! She's asleep after wearing herself out at the dog park this afternoon. :)

The Fockers need some practice! Well I guess just the Tail Focker :P. . . JK! Miss ya tons! Come out soon!

Harsh, OUCH that hurt!!!! I wasn't going to come out til Friday but I want to be there for your 200th so I am going to at least be out on Wed. for one jump. And then I will be jumping on Friday. With all my family down and over whelming me I have no real idea yet of what's going on. So are you going to be doing your 200th on Wed.?

miss ya'll too

Casey aka TAil FocKer
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

^The dog is cute... seriously. :P

Ohh, and I'll be at the DZ tomorrow afternoon too. All you fockers better show up to jump the PAC ;) Ohh, and Dave & Marion, we'll finally get a chance to try "The Exit" :o

Dude, are all of the fockers going to be there on Friday? I actually get off at 3:00 and could make a sunset jump but of course my rig is in for a repack the only day I can be out there. >:(:(

I saw mellissa's and Keith's laid out on the floor when I dropped mine off for a repack. Guess every one is getting theres done this week.

Tess aka Tail Focker

Casey You missed the PAX 750, it is totaly kick ass.

I still don't see why they can't keep it there during the winter instead of renting it out. Nancy said that (obviously) the Casa holds more people per load so.... they make more money on a Casa load.

But if they only send 2 Casa loads in a day as compaired to 7 or 8 Pax loads, it just seems like the profit to loss ratio would be greater with the pax as compaired to a Casa. (as in more money coming in then going out)

But I don't know what the hell I am talking about I'm a computer major not a finance guy. Though I would like to see the numbers on that, It just seems a little fishey to me that someone can make more money on a slower/larger, fuel gulping plain then on a medium sized plain that is fast and great on fuel. Sounds like Fuzzy Math to me.

By the way Keith Janine was singing the custom rig song all night last night............ I've created a monster.......:D

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Apologies to everyone who got barked at this weekend. My puppy is scared to death of parachutes. :S

I think it was Pam who had the idea of carrying around pieces of nylon or an old pilot chute so she gets used to it. I'm heading to the fabric store this afternoon! :D

DON'T!! go to the fabric store; have you seen all the boxes of old crap I have in the loft? I'll hook you up.

For everyone who wasn't out last weekend:

Marion has the cutest puppy I've ever seen in my entire life.

She's also very sweet and well behaved. If she's barky, I blame that on Randy and Lyman. If I were a puppy I'd bark at them, too :).

Darin - stop making so much sense!! They've been doing this for over 30 years, you know. Don't question, just accept and move on .... trust me on this .... :S

Best,
D1

more money on a slower/larger, fuel gulping plain then on a medium sized plain

Okay the first time I let it go as a typo, but twice... "plain"?? you are going to loose your title of the "smart Marine". In case you are still confused, it's "PLANE". Put your allowance towards a spelling class son. :S;):P

I should be there Wed afternoon through Thurs night, back to work Fri, then back out some time on Sat to Sun night.

Ciao,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Yo yo Tail Focker!

You know it would be nice if a phone call now and then was returned, but then again maybe you're just trying to send me a message! :(
I will be out jumping tomorrow . . . checked out the temps. . . . BRRR! I will do my 200th one of the last loads so my wonderful Inner Focker can join in! Hope you can make it! B|
~ Melissa ~
"Life is too short to walk the same cautious path as everyone else."

in case yall arent watching the CSS for thanksgiving thread......i will be there Thurs afternoon thru sunday evening teaching Bird-Man first flight courses, organizing flocking dives, and i will have demos available to jump and to purchase...so bring your flying shoes.....its time to flock!!!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

melissa,

No way. I know you said call whenever but I haven't gotten home any earlier than 11:30 this week. I got your message last night but it was on a note that was taped to my door that you called. I was home at the grand old hour of 12:30 last night. It was all I could do to make it to my bed let alone call and make sense to anyone. I'll give you a call in the morning though. Sorry girl. Don't ever Focking worry about a "message or anything"

See ya'll some time this week.

Casey

Hey Melissa I should be up there some time after noon today (Wed) would love to be on your 200th.

Also if someone could sign me up for the TG dinner that would be great, if that's what everyone is doing. I know we were SUPPOSE to sign up by the 21st, but you all know my "schedule", there ISN'T one. :S Thanks!

Ciao,
Guido

So how was the turkey yesterday? Can anyone do it as well as Bud?

Hope y'all had a good time and are jumping your asses off today... wish I could be there. [:/]

The good news is my back is getting better and I could actually shovel snow last night - Hoo F'n Rayyy!! :S

Al
Time's flying, and so am I...
(69-way, 108-way and 138/142-way Freefly World Records)

Yo, yo, Ivannafocker, (not sure on the spelling on that one)

Did you find out any info. on the sleeping bags? Don't forget to ask for them to be cleaned!

It was cool to hang out with everyone this weekend, although not in the soberest of conditions! Too bad the winds were high one day and it rained another. Oh, well. Still got in some great jumps, including #200 and more.

I hope Randy H. takes my suggestion and paints "Don't worry, you're at Randy's : )" on the ceiling to help ease the confusion when you wake up there in the middle of the night! LOL

Hope you have a terrific week! I'll be on your 100th next weekend! Looking forward to it.
~ Melissa ~
"Life is too short to walk the same cautious path as everyone else."

Yea their mom says that they don't have them and that they gave them to an old guy with a white beard......

Nancy said something over the PA but nobody came forward.

Its alright the Police report should keep me from having to pay for them....... I hope[:/]

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

ummm Janine has my meat in her freezer....:)

Nice, son!

Dawn here - filthy, stinky and just back from the woods, playing SF reindeer games (really. My truck is covered in mud; at least it was well-slept in. Gotta love those pine barrens, right, Charlie 54?)

Things at the DZ are really winding down. If anyone wants to plan/contribute to a Christmas party, now's the time. Seems like I've seen a couple of dates - Dec 10 or Dec 17?

Can anyone confirm/deny this --- does anyone have any plans?

Thanks,
D1

If anyone wants to plan/contribute to a Christmas party, now's the time. Seems like I've seen a couple of dates - Dec 10 or Dec 17?

Can anyone confirm/deny this --- does anyone have any plans?

Thanks,
D1

Oooo! Is this the party we were talking about where everyone is going to get dressed up?

Seriously:

Well, girlfriend, we can dress up for each other anytime. Whether we invite anyone else, or not, is a separate matter altogether :PB|:$. (Or were you still thinking of that Vandals song?)

Frivolously:

Thought I saw something posted at the DZ and/or read something in one of the e-mail letters about a holiday party, with some tentative dates. Could be fun! Anyone with any knowledge or interest, please post.

Best,
D1

p.s. I'm finally having surgery on my wrist, this Thurs, Dec 8. I'll be off work/rigging for at least a month, and will be staying down with Guido for the first week or 2, while I recuperate. I'll be incapacitated and bored out of my mind, so anyone with my cell #, please feel free to call me to chat. If anyone manages to put together a CSS holiday party, I'll definitely come up there for it.

Ok if there is nothing going on Friday is anyone interested in going to a late showing of the Lion Witch and Wardrobe? Something around 10pm or so.

PM me if your interested B|

Okay the first time I let it go as a typo, but twice... "plain"?? you are going to loose your title of the "smart Marine".

Just caught this, re-reading the thread today ... how ironic!

Interesting that you can berate our son for misspelling "plane," when you can't even spell "lose" yourself. It's l-o-s-e. "Lose" is the antonym (that means opposite) of "win." It also refers to the loss or misplacing of an object. "Loose" means "slack; not tightly bound," and refers to women with few moral scruples, a shoelace that's about to come undone, etc. So, your sentence should have read: "You are about to lose your title of 'Smart Marine.' " Ruler smack on the back of your hand, Guido!

Spelling and grammar lessons for both of you, I'm afraid. And I'm taking back both of your allowances & special privileges.

Don't even TRY to beg.

-D1

a) my message was over 2 weeks ago, KEEP UP!

b) I said I let the one typo go, you should have as well, just a little heavy on the "o's"

c) this is coming from someone who CONSTANTLY says "(personal noun) and ME (verb)..." when it SHOULD be "(personal noun) and I (verb)..."

d) I hope I don't LOSE the directions to the hospital or get a LOOSE tire when I come to pick you up and bring you back to my place to take care of you for a while. ;):P:S:)