base570

CSS anyone 2??

Speaking of Big Time, we had some CSSers in Aprils Parachutist. Yevgeniy, Dawn #2, Matt and Amanda are in the pictorial section. That might be beer for Matt, Dawn and Amanda. But, not for Yevgeniy ... he's centerfold material!
karen

so being farely new to the skydiving equip. stuff, the VS IPEX isn't something from one of the "catalogs" is it? 'Cause (and I also quote) "engineers & technicians using the latest in digital and laser technology and proprietary manufacturing processes." sounds a little...... different to say the least:).

Tess -- you're too funny -- you've got your catalogs mixed up, girl! I'll fill you in next time you're out; you'll appreciate it.

Great new euphemism though - "skydiving equip stuff";) ...for when the planes are tied down.

Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else in Chapel Hill next Tuesday. We can make it a belated Casey's 21st celebration since there was such a low turnout for Jello shot night.

Joe, I'll try to help you guys out w/the bar tab thing. Does Lucy's have any really good Scotch?

-Dawn

Took a chance and drove up today, turned out to be icky weather and once the rain started and no sign of anyone for the fondue deal, headed to lovely Fay.

Give me an address and time for this gig on Tues and I might actually make it up.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Really good no...single malts that are great for everyday drinking yes. I believe they have a macallen 12 15 or 18 and Glenfidich.

I'm really excited about all ya'll coming out on Tuesday. we'll definitely have to take a shot on behalf of Casey's 21st. Maybe we can make it a skydivers shot. Remember the show starts at 9 and goes till 2 so there's a LOT of drinking to be done. Please get there early so I can drink with you and not have to worry about playing so much. :)

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Took a chance and drove up today, turned out to be icky weather and once the rain started and no sign of anyone for the fondue deal, headed to lovely Fay.

Give me an address and time for this gig on Tues and I might actually make it up.

Address is Lucy's Restaurant in Chapel Hill on the corner of Rosemary and Henderson. Henderson is off of Franklin Street which is the main strip in Chapel Hill. The alcohol sales will start at 9PM and we'll start somewhere around that time as soon as we get our drinks in of course. I mean what's the point of playing sober when you could play drunk. :) Everyone should bring a friend too so we can really pack this place in and secure our spot as the biggest promoters in Chapel Hill. If we win I promise 2 cases of premium beer at CSS the following weekend.

Cheers,
--joe
HISPA #69

Hey Karen

Probably a little off topic and a little late, but just wanted to say "thanks" for the "camera conversations" during the "not so jumpable times Easter Weekend.

You guys (everyone at CSS) always show us guys (the Gananoque group) heaps of hospitality when we visit. And even if the weather wasn't perfect, 4 of our group got 20 to 25+ jumps each in for the weekend.

Hope to see everyone at Thanksgiving....need Bud's Turkey dinner mmmmmmm.

Fuzzy (the guy who made you look at pictures)

Fuzzy
Ambition / Ability: Know the difference.

Tales from Bouncing at Spanky's. So tonight UNC won the NCAA championship and I had to work the bar back/door guy bouncer dude....and I set new records for myself today. The total count of number of people thrown out tonight was 18. I felt so good talking these people down from baligerent drunkards to making them walk out of the door at their own will. There's a nice warm feeling you get from stopping fights and at the same time getting them to leave. So now it's 430 in the am and I have to work in a little less than 8 hours...Fun stuff.

Hope to see everyone out at the Lucy's tomorrow night where we will try to get people out for drinks on the night after everyone got F'd up. :( Oh well we'll see how our turn out is. Who knows maybe people will come out just to cure their hangovers at 9pm. :)

Cheers and good night everyone.
joe
--joe
HISPA #69

Just talked to Nancy. Looks like we got the CASA tomorrow. Anyone who can make it should come out so we can make the most of a mid-week CASA. Are we spoiled or what!!!

Freefly crew will be out there by 9am. Be ready to jump your ass off.

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69

Okay all you CSS Pimps and HOs, listen up...

Call in sick, skip work, skip class, participate in gangbang...WHAT? (I apologize), whatever you do, make it to the dz tomorrow (Wednesday) for FFW. The weather for this weekend doesn't look very promising, so don't mss out. According to Joe we will have a CASA...and if enough of you come out, Joe has promised to match or top his famous woohoo downwind though the runway landing (sorry Joe).

-Dave
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63

IF I come out tomorrow, it won't be until about 11, and I'll have to leave by 1. I'll only be able to make one jump. Still unsure whether I'll be able to get out of class and get out there, but we'll see.

Dave- at some point, I have some Maple questions for you.

Mike

my sticker is pecking out thinking about jumping god i hope i can make it out with you guys. but i have to work till about 2 so it wouldnt even be till like 4 befor i could get out there.

the report for saturday is looking better. maybe we will get some jumps in in the afternoon.

Love always
mike

PS dont forget to feed the cat and water the plants.

Hope everyone made it home safe :P

I managed to get lost in Chapel Hill again (how do I always do that??) but made it home by 5ish.

Sorry we missed you today - a bunch of people here. Guido even came out and jumped all day. Good news is that the weekend is looking better all the time.

According to Joe we will have a CASA...and if enough of you come out, Joe has promised to match or top his famous woohoo downwind though the runway landing

Yeah he did a LOT of "promissing" for Wed :P, I still had a good time got some jumps in. Those darn winds though in the afternoon were a bit much.

Good sound and good times were had with your band and the crowd Tues night Joe!

Today (Thurs) the weather is looking poopy again, we'll see how the weekend fairs and wether I make the drive up or not.

Ciao

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Yeah, it was good seeing you again, Guido.

Now that you've given me my ration of shit over failed fondue Friday, isn't it Joe's turn for the lack of CASA that we came out for? :P

Weather for Sunday looks fairly nice, Saturday is still up in the air. Hopefully it blows through fast and we get blue skies both days.

Mike

wind was perfect! :P

Ask Matt C. about the wind. Watching him under that Sabre catching turbulence off the hill gave me flashbacks! *please stay inflated*please stay inflated*uh oh*please reinflate... :P

Glad I could get your downwinders on video. Bring a tape this weekend!

Mike- We're gonna have to wait a bit for Fondue Friday. Joe will be out of town next weekend (Scott Miller weekend), and I can't stand the thought of fondue without Joe. :)