base570

CSS anyone 2??

AWWWWWW damnit I´m missing the Easter boogie aren´t I? Damn damn damn, tell everyone and the HISPAs I said hola from Santiago and not to have too much fun w-o me. Everyone be safe!

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Hey, at least you're halfway around the world. I'm two hours away and I can't go. :( I have to work this weekend.

I do expect some DD's though. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Wow!!!! A moat!!!!!B|B|B| I wanna be the mosnter.:)>:(

Gonna do some Hispas monstruosities:D:ph34r::D:ph34r::$

You'd be an awesome moat monster! You could wear a tail and everything! :D What if we did a rolling tube through the moat? Or would that just be mud wrestling? :D

i will be at the village i dont think ill be able to make it out friday if i do it will be just for a bit and i dont think i ll be able to jump. but saturday and sunday are no holds bar. and im in for anything. even if it means that marion has to take her shirt off im there for sure. and dawn # 1 if no one will play with your hair im there for ya.

love
mike

I LOVE IT - They were out working on Villa Hispas throughout the day today. They have a floodlight on the sign, they brought their own packer ... and did you see the size of that grill?

Bienvenidos, mis hermanos. Moat Monster - can't wait to see you!

-Dawn

Well, it's Saturday night and although the boogie is not over yet, the weather looks to be worse the next two days than it has been the last two. It was fun meeting all the new people, however.

I'm looking forward to the "new and improved" freefly Friday that is to come.

Also- Marion, we need to start gathering a list of attendees for next week's first "Freefly Fondue Friday". If anyone is interested, post in here or let one of us know. We need to have a pretty solid list of who will be coming by Wednesday at the latest so we can make plans for how much food to bring. Right now we're looking at each person bringing an item or two to reduce overall costs. The entire meal should be pretty cheap though, and the food goes a long way. Hopefully the weather is nice next Friday, because fondue dinners tend to take a long time. Right now, the forecast is calling for thunderstorms, but in North Carolina, it is far too early to tell.

See you all next week. I probably won't be out there tomorrow. I've got a lot of homework that I didn't get done this week, and I never get any work done at the DZ, so...

Mike

Edit:

When my wife and I first used our fondue set, we had a three course meal, with the following:

1st course: Cheese dip, with
Apples
Bread

2nd course: Meat broth
Beef
Chicken

3rd course: Chocolate
Marhsmallows
Strawberries

Other options for the first course are vegetables like carrots, cauliflower, etc. I'm not a big veggie fan, so we left those out. Other options for the second course are shrimp and any other meat, but we left those out as well since I'm allergic to seafood and the beef was plenty. Pretty much anything can be dipped in the chocolate, but by that point, we were already pretty stuffed, so a large number of items to dip probably won't be needed. I think our meal lasted about two hours or so. Maybe we can get some good skydiving videos to play in the background during the meal.

Sarah is offering to marinate the meats, but we'll wait until a little later in the week to make a final decision on what to bring and how much.

Whoever is planning on being there, please let either Marion or myself know ASAP. I think dinner will start around 6:30ish, possibly later, but we haven't really discussed that yet.

Why does it have to be FREEFLY added in there?? Just for alliteration, as an RWer, I take offense, or are we not invited?? :P;)

I SHOOOULD be there (if us low life RWers are invited) and work as always is cooperative. What time??

Was nice seeing folks Fri I've met before and meeting new ones.

Ciao,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Well, generally the majority of the people who come out on Fridays are freeflyers, so they've had their "Freefly Friday" thing for a while now. Adding fondue to the mix just makes it harder to say three times quickly :P. RW people are invited, just let either Marion or myself know if you'll be attending ASAP. We're trying to have a solid list by Wednesday so we can know how much food we need.

Right now, I'd estimate that we'll start cooking around 6:30ish, and last about 2-3 hours, but that might depend on what time the last load goes up and how long it takes people to get packed.

Mike

i cant belive the weather for the weekend. it was a bummer. but i got my new jump suite and im as happy as a pupper with 2 petters. It was so great to see everone and i hope that everones travels went well back home. Frenchy i hope your dog is doing okay keep us updated. I will not be able to be there on friday for the fondu thing. but i hope that will be something to keep going it sounds like alot of fun. I think im going to try and work on another pig picking. what do you all think about that.

Dawn # 1 thank you for you know what. Your a great person.

mike

Frenchy-hows your dog doing? Sorry you had to go through all that :(
It was great seeing you and others this weekend. Wished the weather cooperated with us! :)Seems like every easter, we get at least one crappy day over the weekend, perhaps we should have pre easter or post easter boogie instead, LOL! :P
PMS #113
PMTS #19

...perhaps we should have pre easter or post easter boogie instead, LOL!...

You're on Cat;)

It was great to see you too. As well as all the others SDV that I hadn't seen for soo long. I'll come more often since I just realized this weekend how much I've missed you all.
The dog is doing fine. They released him yesterday noonish and I drove him home right away. He has six wounds with stiches and three drains on his belly. But none are deep wounds fortunately. He is now in good mood eats and drinks and even barks at the mailman;).
I took him to the vet this morning for a follow up and he said that every thing is going very well because the Raleigh vets did an excellent job.
I would like to express my gratitude to Brad, Meaton, Danny and Dawn for helping fighting the pit bull. And to Carolyn for taking charge at three AM and driving us to Raleigh in the middle of the night.
I love you all:)

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

Heyyyy! It's Dixie Mike!

How's PR? I've still got your weight belt, by the way. Had to add a few more pounds to it though (it was 11, 15 now). When will you be back?

Mike

Chile is great Floaty Mike, I miss jumping something fierce. Its not so easy to get out to the dropzones here if you don´t have a car. Has the weight belt helped you with the floatiness? I will be back the first week of June - ish . Expect to see me up there before the end of June, maybe with some of my family for tandems. Paz!

Miguel

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."