base570

CSS anyone 2??

FONDUE PARTY?????? WERE ALL READY A BUNCH OF FRUITS LOL. IM KIDDING THATS SOUNDS GREAT. ILL BRING THE STRAWBERRYS. AND MARION IF YOU WANT YOU CAN DIP YOURSELF IN CHOCOLATE AND IM SURE WELL ALL BE HAPPY TO TAKE A LICK. LOL.

SO WHATS THE DEAL ON NIGHT JUMPS. IT THE FIRST I HAVE HEARD OF THAT I KNOW THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT HIGH ALTITUDE JUMPS. BUT IF THERE IS A NIGHT JUMP THAT WOULD BE GREAT. IM IN ON THAT ONE.

I HATE I MISSED EVERONE THIS PAST WEEKEND I HAD A DOG EMERGENCY. MOLLY THE BARREL RACIN BITCH RIPED A CHUNK OF SKIN OFF HER SHOULDER I DONT KNOW HOW SHE DID IT BUT I HAD TO TEND TO HER THIS PAST WEEKEND AND MAKE SURE SHE WAS OKAY. ITS PRETTY NASTY. BUT SHE WALKING ON HER LEG OKAY SO IF I BRING THE MONKEY OUT TO THE BOOGIE I NEED TO BRING HER SO I HOPE SHELL BE FINE BY THEN.

WELL I NEED TO GET BACK TO AMERICAN IDOL SO I CAN DREAM OF PAULA ABDUL DOING A NAKED TANDOM WITH ME TONIGHT LMAO. TALK TO YOU ALL SOON

MIKE

The weather was perfect today. I can't wait to jump again.

It was so nice today! I just checked the weather for tomorrow, and it said "Rain/Thunderstorms/Wind." So I guess two days in a row is too much to ask. :D

Fondue Friday has to wait until David gets back from sunny Florida. :P And Joe has to be there too!!!

Speaking of Joe- He's not gonna brag so I'll do it for him. It sounds like the band is really getting going. They might do a summer tour along the east coast. :)

Floaty- maybe this weekend we'll actually do that tracking jump instead of working at the front desk. Thank you for your help on Sunday, Errand Boy. :D You rock.

Rodeo- Sorry about Molly. [:/] I hope she gets better soon.

Dip myself in chocolate? That would be so out of character. (Dawn #2 gets it.) :D

This weekend I'll probably be doing a lot of video stuff with Todd & Peter, but I've got to get at least ONE jump in.

Anything is better than spending another weekend with nothing to do but be your errand boy :P. Seriously though, that was fun. I was surprised how busy it got yesterday.

Countdown to the weekend begins.....NOW!

Mike

DAWN I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD PUT JOHNS PICS ABOVE NELLIS PICS. IM PRINTING THEM OUT NOW AND IM GOING TO PUT THE NEXT TO MY EMENEM PICS LOL

Well that Nelly calendar was sooo last year (literally:$) so I just took it down. But my desk space in lab is not to be taken lightly and now I have extra room . . . I'm thinking of occupying the entire space with Lyman photos.

WELL IM ONE AHEAD OF YOU MY DESK IS LINED WITH LYMEN PHOTOS. I HAVE A SHRINE TO THE SKY GOD. IF A GENIE CAME DOWN AND GAVE HIM 3 WISHES ID HOPE HE WOULD TAKE ONE WISH AND WISH THE OTHER 2 TO ME SO I COULD WISH TO BE LIKE HIM TWICE.

Ok, stop it!!! Otherwise, he might hate you more than he already hates me and I can't have that.

marion
thanks for the worrie about the dog i think shes going to be fine, but it was really bad it was like a 6 inch layer of skin and by the time i cought it it was to late for it to be stiched up so were have to watch here and put meds on it and then wrap her like a mommy so she dont itch it open. i have never seen nothing like it. but she seems to walk around like it dont bother her at all. So i think she will be fine. I just wish i knew how she did it.

So what are the plans for this weekend i think ill be out on saturday morning

enjoyed the pics Eric...I hate that I wasn't there that day. I had a terrible cold that kept me home. I've missed seeing everybody lately. I headed to Colorado to ride my snowboard so I won't be there this week either. Anybody have any St. Patrick's Day plans? We should have a Thirsty Thurs with green beer...everybody could just start the weekend early and stay for FFF.
---------------------------------------

^Thanks GregB| This green beer thing sounds promising, when's St Patty's day again? The weather on fridays has been kinda crappy recently... I'm hoping to see an improvement soon (aparently not this week though.)

It sounds like we'll have some fun get-togethers going on soon though. We've got the Easter Boogie just 2.5 weeks away ;), Fondue Friday (date pending), and St. Patty's Thursday (directly followed by "Freefly Your Hangover Away Friday"):D
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

#2, you're scaring me.

How 'bout, can Lyman just come live with you in Chapel Hill for a month? That way you could gaze at him as much as you want --in person -- and maybe you two could finally fully explore this intense yet adorable love/hate/obsession thing you've got going on for each other. Sound good? It could be a kind of John Lyman time-share ... and he'd never have to worry about calling someone the wrong name!

Speaking of which, I have some prints for you too. The one of you and John; you, Nick, Janice and SpongeBob; plus some excellent pics of our tie-dye creeper bowling outfits, complete with matching Fox River ski socks.

Eric, if I could get my hands on just one print it'd be the one from last year, B&W of Dawn in the car on the way back to Chapel Hill after Jeff & Nicol's party. What a classic - it really should be an album cover.

Hope to see you all this weekend. We just got back from Renfro's place in the mountains and are MUCH more relaxed and happy.

-Dawn

Edited to add: Casey! Ohhh yeah, girlfriend, this is going to be a BIG weekend for you. Let's have fun - you bring the Jello shots, and I'll bring the tequila.

Oops, I apologize, I wouldn't want to scare you . . . just Lyman.;)

Life is great right now in Chapel Hill so I think I can summarize the hate/love thing with Lyman w/o dragging him out here (but what a gracious offer!!!) . . . he loves to hate me and I hate to love him.:D:D:D

I can't wait to see those prints . . . in fact I almost put on my tie-dye size large CSS embroidered tanktop which actually fits like a dress just the other day . . . but wearing it at home w/o you is just not the same.

I'm glad that you guys had some nice relaxation time in the mountains . . . this is a much better season for going outside w/o getting poison ivy.;)

And Eric if you can find that print from the car, I'd love to see it again too. It really did capture a moment/night that for the most part has seemed to escape me.:S

PS: Dawn, can I get a downwind patch for my Freak'n Suit like Lyman????? Please!!!??!!

Edited to add: Dawn, can you pm me your music requests??? I can't remember what you wanted/needed.

^hehe... Nifty. I'll try to dig through my photo library for that one. Did you see the awesome sunset picture of you in an awesome sit? I need to have that one blown up :)

I'm heading out to the DZ at about 4 today. If anyone wants to get a sunset Cessna up, I'm game. Tomorrow looks like crap, but hopefully the weekend will be clear and happy.

See you all soon!
Eric

^No kidding. This is yet another reason that I need to get a digital rebel soon! When we left the tailgate there were only 7 pictures left on the roll and I burned them up before the dock. Aww well... i guess we'll just have to do it again sometime B|

Weather.com is predicting heavy thunderstorms for tomorrow and possibly snow for Saturday. I though it was supposed to be spring by now. What's going on?

I'm going to be selling some of my electronics that I no longer use, so if any of you want them, let me know before I put them on e-bay. I'd rather sell it to you guys anyway. Right now, I'm looking at selling a Wacom Graphire3 tablet and my PS2 with 11 games, 2 controllers, and a memory card. I probably won't get around to putting them on e-bay for another week or two, so there isn't any particular rush, but if you're interested, let me know.

Eric- I might not be able to get out there tomorrow after class, but I will definitely be there this weekend to give you your camera back. Thanks again for letting me borrow it. I'm still working with software issues, but all the hardware is working great.

Mike

Safety Day is still going to be tomorrow night (Sat. Mar 12) at the DZ. We've had some requests to change it, as the weather isn't looking great, but we're not going to.

So I hope to see you all there ... you just might learn something. Think of it as a social event, like the chili cookoff during Cabin Fever. In fact we're thinking of changing safety day to coincide with Cabin Fever in future years. It always seems to fall during the ACC tourney, and SOME PEOPLE (not to mention any names, hi Marion hi Paul) take college BB way too seriously.

Go Deacons!

Speaking of which, we were talking the other night about having a DZ NCAA pool. If anyone's interested let me know.

#2 - Downwind patches are scarce and highly sought after. Usually we only give them to sponsored teams (CSS4) or high-visibility/exposure teams (Foxes.) On the other hand you've been one of the best Downwind/Windline/Freak'n customers ever, so maybe we can work something out.

-Dawn

Wow- 3" of snow. I was jumping in a t shirt without gloves on Sunday. :P I hope the warm weather stays.

Dawn- I'm setting up a CSS tourney pool online through CBS. I guess those of us who take bball way too seriously can be useful every now and then. :D

If anybody wants in on it, just email me ([email protected]) or send me a pm. I'll need to email you an invitation to the group. I think brackets have to be set by 11 am on Thursday, which is weird because it ignores the play in game tomorrow, so I guess you'll probably want to wait until late Tuesday or Wednesday to set your bracket if, like me, you're picking Oakland or Alabama A&M to win in the first round. I guess if you think the Heels have already met this year's quota for post season choking, that really doesn't matter.

For those of you who don't care about basketball at all, it can still be fun. My sister used to win our family's pool by picking teams based on who has the best colors. One year my joke bracket won when I picked based on whose mascot would win in a street fight.

Let me know if you're interested.