CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

rain..damn that means hanging out n campers doing drinks and whatever don't know if i can handle another night of you all messed up peanut but hey i'll give it my best shot;)

Freaking aaaaaa buddy,,, We going to boogie and hopefully skydiver our *sses off. If we get rain, Puck it, I'm bringing some plastic, some dishwashing soap and some sweet looking naked honeys to do the famous chris martin slide.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Confirmed to be there:
Alanab, Anthony Stone, Amanduh, Bdbrown, BigM, Blueskyserenity, Bobster, CaliforniaFrenchy, Ccowden, Chaoskitty, Chiquita, Cielodiosa, Cory, CrazyRick, CapWeathersby,CSpenceFLY, Charles, Crutch, DaGimp, Daizey, David King, Dokeman, Douwanto, Denis, Downwind, Flydoc, Flyingj, Fortson with the Sin Brothers, FreeflynNicki and friends, freefalle, Girlfalldown, Goofyjumper, Greg, Jrock, Juicy, June, Jumpingbean001, Katiebear21, Kelel0, Ianmdrennan, Mindway69, Marks, Melstarr, MochaSkyChick, Mouth, Nic, Peanutt-from SC, Phreezone, Popsjumper, Pruitt, Pyke, Rastaricanair, Revillusion, RfukfreeflyingW, Scotty, Sitflyslater, Skinnyshrek, Skip, Shananay, Steve & Annette, Tami, Thanatos340, Tominator, Turtlespeed, Vdschoor, Volo, Vel, Weegegirl

There! I recopied the list and MADE SURE my name was on it, just cuz pyke made a production outta it!:P

orfun #6

Lance you Redneck, I can't believe you have more jumps than me. I need to quit my job, this sucks.......I am hoping to make my 200th jump......and yes Lance you owe me a jump for putting up with your farting in the car on the way back from the Fam that one weekend.......;)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

so who you riding up with Lance. Give Brandy a call i'm sure she'll help you out you redneck. Plan on leaving Thursday night. hey what time do you wamt to head up to the farm this week-end?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

whatever it is IWAN YOU SHOULD VIDEO!!!!!!

damn im excited:)

You get excited about me flying video.. wow.. :P

Anyways.. I'll be there in time for the party on Friday night, and for load 1 on Saturday :P Let me know when the big one is happening and I'll be there..

Confirmed to be there:
Alanab, Anthony Stone, Amanduh, Bdbrown, BigM, Blueskyserenity, Bobster, CaliforniaFrenchy, Ccowden, Chaoskitty, Chiquita, Cielodiosa, Cory, CrazyRick, CapWeathersby,CSpenceFLY, Charles, Crutch, DaGimp, Daizey, David King, Dokeman, Douwanto, Denis, Downwind, Flydoc, Flyingj, Fortson with the Sin Brothers, FreeflynNicki and friends, freefalle, Girlfalldown, Goofyjumper, Greg, Jrock, Juicy, June, Jumpingbean001, Katiebear21, Kelel0, Ianmdrennan, Mindway69, Marks, Melstarr, MochaSkyChick, Mouth, Nic, Peanutt-from SC, Phreezone, Popsjumper, Pruitt, Pyke, Rastaricanair, Revillusion, RfukfreeflyingW, Scotty, Sitflyslater, Skinnyshrek, Skip, Shananay, Steve & Annette, Tami, Thanatos340, Tominator, Turtlespeed, Vdschoor, Volo, Vel, Weegegirl

Add Stephen (Whitley's Packer)

Naked jump..

That is ABSOLUTELY revoluting!! :P Ta-ta's are not suppose to be inverted!!! :o

Naked CHOPPER jump.
Instead of inverting they'll just kind of slide over to the sides and undulate rhythmically against the soft, pulsing breath of the wind; their taut skin glimmering in the golden springtime sunlight. Like fleshy wings on some great, glorious bird.

.....uhhhh..Excuse me, I gotta go take a shower.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

New Update on the RoamingDZ.com web site about the Poker Tournament.

I have contacted several Online Poker Sites about contributing to the Prize Pool for the Tournament.

So far atleast 1 (www.pokerstars.com) has committed to providing Hats, T-Shirts and other misc. Swag for everyone that makes it to the Final Table.

I am still waiting to hear back from the others.

Make sure they spell my name right..its lee not brandy ok. I'll be taking her out of the tourny asap. had enough of that bloody trophy of hers
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

We will see which one of you goes for more money in the Calcutta. IF you both make it to the final Table.

Trophies for the Top 3 Finishers have been ordered.
We will also have Custom Engraved Medallions (Which Make Great Card Protectors/Covers) for everyone who makes the Final Table.
Plus the stuff that Spence is contributing from the Gear/Raffle Pool as Prizes for top Finishers.